Pottsville, PA 17901 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Making Faces Professional Makeup

If you are looking for a Make Up Artist for your special occasion, then look no further! With Making Faces you get over 10 years experience in the art of beauty. As a MACpro member, I am up-to-date on the latest styles and trends, as I continually update my education through MAC professional classes. You can book with confidence, because I use only the best...90%+MAC cosmetics, with the remainder of my kit from such names as Lancôme, Smashbox, and Makeup Forever. Rest assured of your personal safety, as I employ only sterile or disposable tools.
Follow Making Faces Professional Makeup on

TiffWedding4
TiffWedding5

8 Reviews for Making Faces Professional Makeup

• User4749558 · event on: 01/10/2015

My Wife and I had planned pictures for our 10th Anniversary to showcase how our love for each other has grown. Shortly before the pictures, our son was born and the Mrs's was determined to cancel the pictures due to a little baby weight, and an understandable of exhaustion showing in her face. I convinced her to take the pictures by promising that if she didn't like them we did not have to keep them. I went one step farther by hiring her a make up artist.
    In walks Nicole. Her professional nature and attitude put my love at ease. Her skill and obvious care and attention to detail made not only my wife feel like a Queen, but Thrilled me to know that I had picked the perfect person for the job.
    While I must admit that my wife becomes more beautiful every day, that day there was a little extra something. I think it was Making Faces....

Anya · event on: 01/01/2015

Thr very first time I had real professional pictures taken and Nicole was my artist. I very vaguely told her what I had wanted, being new to this sort of help. I had never looked so great! Not even after leaving the salon after getting my makeup and hair done. The level of care and patience she had was amazing. She takes emmence pride in her work and it shows.

Teah · event on: 12/07/2014

Completely professional. Price was extremely reasonable. She did a beautiful job of making me look flawless for my big event. I would definitely recommend Nicole and absolutely will use her again for anything in the future. She is amazing with both hair and makeup services and super personable and a pleasure to work with. I have nothing negative to say. The experience was absolutely wonderful!

Making Faces Professional Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Making Faces Professional Makeup 1
    10% Discount for Wedding Wire Users
    Just mention code "my wedding wire" when contacting Making Faces and receive 10% on any package (single pricing options not eligible). When you agree to allow me to post your photos, you'll also receive a MAC lipstick FREE!

• Pottsville, 17901 See on map