The Salon

Bartlett, NH View map Visit website

The Salon is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Bartlett, New Hampshire. This boutique-style salon happily provides on-location services for couples and their entourage to prepare for the altar in comfort. The team of stylist have over a decade of experience in the industry and goes above and beyond to help each client look and feel beautiful during their celebration.

The Salon team is happy to travel to venues throughout New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont. The team customizes each hair and makeup service to suit each couple's event theme and hair and skin type. They are skilled in an array of styles and aesthetics, from boho-chic to glamorous. False lashes, extensions, and cut and color services are also available for clients that want more long-lasting looks.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup

Message vendor

• Rebecca
    Rebecca R. Married on 07/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kind, professional and talented.

I took a chance on booking a salon a decent distance away from me and one I was not familiar with at all. It all worked out very well! Jenny was SO nice, professional, on time, flexible and put a lot of effort into what she does. We bonded over both being moms to young children. The salon itself is a small but Very cute spot, where we went for our trials. Jenny redid my hair maybe 3 times and insisted I let her know about anything I didn’t like. She was on point on my actual wedding day. Everyone else loved their hair as well. She even spent an extra few minutes doing my 3 year old daughter’s hair even though it wasn’t in the plans. She then came back to help me place my veil! Thank you so much!
    Karolyn C. Married on 07/09/2022

Definitely Recommend!

Jenny and Michelle from The Salon were so great on our wedding day. I have really thick, curly hair but wanted a more smoothed-out look, so I had booked a trial with Jenny many months before my wedding to see if I wanted to work with them on the big day. I loved the final product, and we made a plan for prepping my hair the day before so it would be a seamless process the day of. The Salon was very flexible with us as we determined who from our bridal party and our families would join for hair and makeup services, and they were able to fit us all in with plenty of time to spare. They were also very accommodating to our party’s different preferences on how much makeup to use, etc. Due to our timeline for first look and wedding party photos, I had to rush out before they had finished with the last person in our group, so they quickly put on my lipstick before I ran out the door. I think we had used a lip stain in the trial instead, and the lipstick did not hold up quite as well. I would recommend bringing your own so that you have it for touch-ups throughout the day. Additionally, it was a hot, sunny, and breezy day, so my only wish was that I’d been able to stop in for a quick touch-up to fix stray hairs that had come loose in the wind and freshen up my makeup before my ceremony, but that speaks more to our schedule than theirs! Photos by Anne Skidmore Photography.
    Tess C. Married on 07/02/2022

Highly Recommend!

Brittany was so easy to work with. From her responsiveness to her questions which helped me understand what I really wanted for my wedding hair (it wasn't what I thought at first!). Brittany made me, my siters, and my mother feel like queens the day of my wedding. I felt like myself, my absolute best self. I would highly recommend Brittany to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

184 US route 302 Bartlett, NH, 03812
Location of (The Salon)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding