The Salon Reviews

The Salon View more information

• Rebecca
    Rebecca R. Married on 07/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kind, professional and talented.

I took a chance on booking a salon a decent distance away from me and one I was not familiar with at all. It all worked out very well! Jenny was SO nice, professional, on time, flexible and put a lot of effort into what she does. We bonded over both being moms to young children. The salon itself is a small but Very cute spot, where we went for our trials. Jenny redid my hair maybe 3 times and insisted I let her know about anything I didn’t like. She was on point on my actual wedding day. Everyone else loved their hair as well. She even spent an extra few minutes doing my 3 year old daughter’s hair even though it wasn’t in the plans. She then came back to help me place my veil! Thank you so much!
    Karolyn C. Married on 07/09/2022

Definitely Recommend!

Jenny and Michelle from The Salon were so great on our wedding day. I have really thick, curly hair but wanted a more smoothed-out look, so I had booked a trial with Jenny many months before my wedding to see if I wanted to work with them on the big day. I loved the final product, and we made a plan for prepping my hair the day before so it would be a seamless process the day of. The Salon was very flexible with us as we determined who from our bridal party and our families would join for hair and makeup services, and they were able to fit us all in with plenty of time to spare. They were also very accommodating to our party’s different preferences on how much makeup to use, etc. Due to our timeline for first look and wedding party photos, I had to rush out before they had finished with the last person in our group, so they quickly put on my lipstick before I ran out the door. I think we had used a lip stain in the trial instead, and the lipstick did not hold up quite as well. I would recommend bringing your own so that you have it for touch-ups throughout the day. Additionally, it was a hot, sunny, and breezy day, so my only wish was that I’d been able to stop in for a quick touch-up to fix stray hairs that had come loose in the wind and freshen up my makeup before my ceremony, but that speaks more to our schedule than theirs! Photos by Anne Skidmore Photography.
    Tess C. Married on 07/02/2022

Highly Recommend!

Brittany was so easy to work with. From her responsiveness to her questions which helped me understand what I really wanted for my wedding hair (it wasn't what I thought at first!). Brittany made me, my siters, and my mother feel like queens the day of my wedding. I felt like myself, my absolute best self. I would highly recommend Brittany to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Riven H. Married on 06/11/2022

An absolute yes!

I'm a very particular bride with a husband with long hair that needed special attention. The salon was amazing to work with they did a perfect job for everyone. They did Bridal hair and makeup, the grooms hair, mothers of the bride and groom a few family members and a few of the bridal party. I was very impressed with the quality of the work and we're the least stressful part of my wedding! Do yourself a favor and hire these ladies!

The Salon's reply:

Riven your wedding was an absolute pleasure! Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved our time with you and your friends and family! Congratulations again!
    Julie C. Married on 12/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible experience with The Salon 10/10 would recommend!

Brittany was so easy to work with, was an exceptional communicator and an overall joy to be around! Brittany executed my wedding day look perfectly and I would highly recommend her and her team.
    Caroline F. Married on 08/28/2021

Flawless and Effortless

Brittany and Michele are the best you’ll find! All our my girls hair and make up looked amazing. They make the day of getting ready fun! Our hair and make up lasted through out the night with zero touch ups. Love love loooove The Salon!
    Natalie M. Married on 05/09/2015

One of the best around

Brittany from The Salon was my stylist for the wedding she did my hair and the bridesmaids. She was incredibly easy to communicate with, traveled to my venue, made everyone feel comfortable and truly all of us looked beautiful for the wedding. We did a half up half down for the ceremony then a quick transition to all up for the reception. She absolutely listened to everyone’s asks/wants and provided excellent results. I now continue to see her as my “regular” stylist.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca F. Married on 08/28/2012

Remarkably wonderful

From the moment I sat in her chair I felt relaxed and trusted the process. Brittany’s talent accompanied with her friendly, outgoing and joyous personality does nothing but excite you for the what the rest of the day has to bring.

Another amazing asset is the team that surrounds her. Jenny, Michelle and Brittany combined create a wedding day experience you don’t want to miss out on. Talent is a given, and fun, loving and beautiful is the added bonus you get when you chose this crew.

I am grateful I was your canvas and thank you for making me feel calm and beautiful on one of the best days of my life.