The Riverview

Simsbury, CT 06070 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• The North House
  • Tavern at Keney Park
  • The Simsbury Inn
  • Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

22 Reviews for The Riverview

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/15/2019

Stunning Venue!

My husband and I just got married a week ago at The Riverview and can't say enough great things about it! When originally looking into venues, we knew we didn't want a "Christmas threw up" kind of feeling - you know, tons of red and green, Christmas party vibes, even though we were getting married ten days before the holiday. The Riverview decorated tastefully outside and in the lobby, but doesn't do anything for the actual parts where you get married and celebrate, which I appreciated so I could decorate it to fit our needs and wants! Our coordinator got changed a couple times throughout the year, but we handled it in stride and put our faith in the fact that we were in good hands - and that was so true! Adam ended up being our coordinator and he was amazing, even though we only dealt with him for a few weeks leading up to the wedding. He made sure everything went smoothly and communicated whatever we needed to his assistant and two bridal attendants, who also accompanied us the entire day. All the details were correct the day of our wedding - from placement of our special tables to the uplighting we chose for dinner and dancing. They even cut nice big pieces of our cake for us to enjoy. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful place to get married and celebrate, anytime of year! We had our ceremony inside and it went seamlessly and was more beautiful than you probably imagine an indoor ceremony is. The pictures are also gorgeous by the beautiful river, despite being December! Thank you Maureen, Adam, and all the rest of the amazing staff!!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Amaris

Amaris M. · Married on 12/06/2019

Perfect!!!

The best!!! They took care of everything!!!

Excellent price, and the guests loved the food and drinks!!!

They helped make it beautiful!!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney C. · Married on 08/30/2019

Perfection!

The Riverview was truly a wonderful and magical venue for my late August wedding ceremony and reception. The employees of The Riverview are all extremely hardworking, caring and personable, which made wedding planning easy and fun! Rachael went above and beyond during all stages of the process: she thoughtfully executed all the little details and requests we had (signature drinks, cake design, uplighting, timeline – everything was FLAWLESS and we didn’t have to worry about a thing). She volunteered to personally set up our donut wall during our reception into the heart shape design we wanted which shows how much she cares for her brides and loves her job. She kept me calm through the night and even wrapped one of my bridesmaid’s foot that got cut up when a glass broke on the dance floor – Rachael, I can’t thank you enough for your quick action and kindness that evening!

All of the staff during my wedding was truly on point. The bartenders were excellent, serving staff efficient and the bridal suite attendants were genuinely gracious making me feel so special which is all a bride hopes for on their big day. The food was wonderful and the cake was extremely tasty. We are still getting compliments from guests saying it was one of the nicest weddings they had ever been to and nothing went wrong. It was honestly the best day of our lives and we have Rachael, Maureen and everyone at The Riverview to thank for the happy memories that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/11/2019

1 Real Wedding

• Simsbury, 06070 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Riverview)