251 E Boardwalk Dr Suite B, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Print Cafe

Welcome to The Print Cafe!

We are a custom print shop in Fort Collins, Colorado. We specialize in beautiful custom guest books, real foil guest books, and wedding signs. We also carry save the dates, invitations and thank you notes.

Here at The Print Cafe, we want you to have the wedding of your dreams. With our hands-on approach, we will work to make your BIG day special! Our graphic designers will work with you to ensure your vision become reality.

Thank you for browsing our shop and send us a message if you have any questions about our products!

Follow The Print Cafe on

a159d42fbae0d276 facebook profile pic
a159d42fbae0d276 facebook profile pic

10 Reviews for The Print Cafe

The Print Cafe 1
The Print Cafe 2
  • April

April · Married on 06/30/2018

HOLY COW! I am so so happy that I went with The Print Cafe for all of my wedding stationary! I was first blown away with their communication. They respond to every email and send proofs for every single change on everything. I'm sure they got sick of me making so many changes but they made everything look absolutely beautiful. We did our wedding invitation suite through them, our seating chart, we had an unplugged ceremony sign, table numbers, and our place cards. Every little change they accommodated and didn't do anything without my approval. Everything was gorgeous and we had so many compliments on all of our stationary. There is no reason to spend so much on calligraphy when The Print Cafe can do so much and do it SO SO WELL!! Seriously, check them out!! They are wonderful people!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    The Print Cafe 3
    The Print Cafe 4

Joanie · Married on 06/25/2018

WE LOVE THE PRINT CAFE!!!! Everyone was incredibly patient and helpful! Our vision was executed better than we ever expected! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Kathy · Married on 07/16/2016

I cannot say enough great things about The Print Cafe. They have such great products, great staff, and were so accommodating. They could literally design anything we asked and we threw some crazy ideas their way. We got our save the dates, invitations, escort cards, and a mounted photos through them. They were incredible. I can't wait to get our photo book and photos printed!

Sent on 11/16/2016

The Print Cafe Pricing

The Print Cafe Price Rates

The Print Cafe FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing

• 251 E Boardwalk Dr, Suite B Fort Collins, 80525 See on map