Vancouver, WA 98660 Map · Phone number

About The Prettiest You

Located in Vancouver, Washington, The Prettiest You is a hair and makeup artist with more than five years of experience. Trained professional Janelle Hayden, the owner, has loved weddings since she was little. Since she felt like royalty on her big day, she wants others to feel the same way. The Prettiest You is well-versed in hair and makeup and treats each client as their only. This field is a passion of the owner's, and she uses her sunny outlook to brighten clients' perspectives and feel special.

The Prettiest You came to be after the owner earned a cosmetology degree. Some of the beauty vendor's services include:

• Keratin treatment

Irina1
img6310

34 Reviews for The Prettiest You

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

First of all, I have to say to Janelle: THANK YOU!
    I spent a few months actually trying to land on a makeup artist for my wedding. Being someone who is super particular about my makeup, I have never been able to say that I've ever loved the results in having my makeup done. After finally searching through a handful of local artists over the months, I finally landed on The Prettiest You. Janelle was quick to respond, sent over pricing and contract info, and confirmed our day. I decided to do my hair/makeup trial on the day of my rehearsal dinner. I couldn't get over how amazing she made me look! I wouldn't change a thing, and we reenacted it for my day-of. I loved my makeup 110% and still rave about it. On top of that, I asked for an Old Hollywood Glam look for my hair, and she was able to do it with no sweat. This was particularly impressive considering I have mixed hair, and it's usually very hard to find people who know how to style it. Lastly, my bridesmaids and mom/stepmom/mother of the bride looked amazing and loved their looks as well! I am from Seattle (our wedding was in Vancouver) and I will definitely be making the 2 hour drive to have my hair and makeup done again by Janelle. She and her team are top knotch.

The Prettiest You 1
    The Prettiest You 9
    The Prettiest You 10
  • Q

Quyona · Married on 11/12/2016

Janelle was so awesome to work with! She was patient and went above and beyond. She is highly skilled and offers true professionalism. The Prettiest You will forever have my referral, and heartfelt endorsement. ~Quyona

niki · Married on 02/05/2016

From start to finish Janelle made our day perfect. We were 4 friends getting ready for a friend‘s son‘s wedding… And just wanted to feel a bit more glamorous. Jenelle arrived with a wonderful, positive, and professional attitude and jumped right to work. It was one of the best makeup experiences any of us of ever had. She listened to exactly what we wanted, and went straight to work. She did a beautiful job and she’s a delight to work with. Will hire her over and over again!

The Prettiest You FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• A Beat Above Entertainment, LLC
    A Beat Above Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

I was the DJ for a wedding over the summer that hired The Prettiest You. The bride was thrilled with Janelle's work. The bridal party looked so fantastic, Janelle made them glow with confidence!

• Powder Inc. Makeup by Nicole Wagner
    Powder Inc. Makeup by Nicole Wagner Wedding Hair & Makeup

Janelle is so so talented! as one makeup artist to another, i admire her work and I don't admire too many peoples work. From super natural, to high end dramatic, janelle Nails it EVERY time! I LOVE working with her sometimes and I LOVE seeing her work online. incredible kind woman with a tonne of talent!!

• Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events}
    Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} Wedding Florists

Janelle at the Prettiest you is a true professional and artist when it comes to hair and make up. I have personally used her services and have recommended her to all of my clients. Absolutely a pleasure to work with!!!

• Vancouver, WA 98660 See on map