The Prettiest You

Vancouver, WA View map Visit website

Located in Vancouver, Washington, The Prettiest You is a hair and makeup salon that specializes in weddings. Owner Janelle loves meeting new soon-to-be-weds and strives to make them feel like royalty on their big day. With her upbeat energy and years of experience, she goes above and beyond to make sure each client looks and feels their best.

The Prettiest You customizes each service to suit each client's preferred style, whether they prefer simple elegance or a bold, evening-ready look. Their hairstyles range from detailed updos to effortless, beachy waves. Janelle is skilled in airbrush makeup, to give any nearlywed a photo-ready appearance. Some of the other in-house services that The Prettiest You provides include:

• Keratin treatments
  • Blowouts
  • Hair extensions
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Waxing

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Ashley Married on 09/09/2017
    First of all, I have to say to Janelle: THANK YOU!
    I spent a few months actually trying to land on a makeup artist for my wedding. Being someone who is super particular about my makeup, I have never been able to say that I've ever loved the results in having my makeup done. After finally searching through a handful of local artists over the months, I finally landed on The Prettiest You. Janelle was quick to respond, sent over pricing and contract info, and confirmed our day. I decided to do my hair/makeup trial on the day of my rehearsal dinner. I couldn't get over how amazing she made me look! I wouldn't change a thing, and we reenacted it for my day-of. I loved my makeup 110% and still rave about it. On top of that, I asked for an Old Hollywood Glam look for my hair, and she was able to do it with no sweat. This was particularly impressive considering I have mixed hair, and it's usually very hard to find people who know how to style it. Lastly, my bridesmaids and mom/stepmom/mother of the bride looked amazing and loved their looks as well! I am from Seattle (our wedding was in Vancouver) and I will definitely be making the 2 hour drive to have my hair and makeup done again by Janelle. She and her team are top knotch.
  • Q
    Quyona Married on 11/12/2016
    Janelle was so awesome to work with! She was patient and went above and beyond. She is highly skilled and offers true professionalism. The Prettiest You will forever have my referral, and heartfelt endorsement. ~Quyona
    Niki Married on 02/05/2016
    From start to finish Janelle made our day perfect. We were 4 friends getting ready for a friend‘s son‘s wedding… And just wanted to feel a bit more glamorous. Jenelle arrived with a wonderful, positive, and professional attitude and jumped right to work. It was one of the best makeup experiences any of us of ever had. She listened to exactly what we wanted, and went straight to work. She did a beautiful job and she’s a delight to work with. Will hire her over and over again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

A Beat Above Entertainment, LLC A Beat Above Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

I was the DJ for a wedding over the summer that hired The Prettiest You. The bride was thrilled with Janelle's work. The bridal party looked so fantastic, Janelle made them glow with confidence!

Powder Inc. Makeup by Nicole Wagner Powder Inc. Makeup by Nicole Wagner Wedding Hair & Makeup

Janelle is so so talented! as one makeup artist to another, i admire her work and I don't admire too many peoples work. From super natural, to high end dramatic, janelle Nails it EVERY time! I LOVE working with her sometimes and I LOVE seeing her work online. incredible kind woman with a tonne of talent!!

Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} Wedding Florists

Janelle at the Prettiest you is a true professional and artist when it comes to hair and make up. I have personally used her services and have recommended her to all of my clients. Absolutely a pleasure to work with!!!

Vancouver, Washington Vancouver, WA, 98660
Location of (The Prettiest You)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding