Barboursville, VA 22923 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Photosmith

We are located in Barboursville, Virginia, in the Charlottesville Virginia area. We photograph Weddings all across the state and region. Our coverage includes Virginia beach, Hampton Roads, Richmond and Northern Virginia.
We get married every week,so your Wedding will be about you, NOT US!
We will capture the beauty and feeling of your special day,and will be sure that you are the center of attention.
A Diamond is a girl's best friend, and so is her Wedding Photographer!

SmiPho8 R2 057 27
SmiPho8 R2 057 27
 D200033
 DSC0179

10 Reviews for The Photosmith

I've known Bill Smith from The PhotoSmith for years. When we started to plan our wedding, we both instantly knew that we were going. Bill is both abundantly friendly and professional. When we received our photos from him, I knew that he had done a great job, so I didn't look through all of the pictures right away. While I was at work the next day, I received a text from my wife: "Bill did an outstanding job!!!"

Kristi · Married on 12/27/2008

Working with the photosmith was very easy. We got so many compliments from our guest about the photography. Bill and Lindsay took many pictures, but it never felt like they were intrusive. We barely knew they were there. The quality of the photography is wonderful!

Erin · Married on 08/16/2008

Bill, The Photosmith, was AMAZING!!!!!!!! He seemed to be everywhere at exactly to right moment, and due to this he caught many people on film doing what I wanted to see....Enjoying themselves! From calming the bride before the ceremony, to getting perfect friends and family pictures during and after the ceremony to helping get the cake cutting started, I am truly greatful to Bill for ALL that he did to make our day that much more beautiful and special. When we met to pick up the pictures I had my sister and my nephews with me, he even made it a point to acknowledge them and comment on how beautiful the photographed. I jokingly told my girlfirends the other night that I wanted to get married again just so Bill could take more shots of me, because they were gorgeous!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Photosmith FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Photosmith 1
    Free Engagement Session
    When we book your wedding we will be happy to photograph your indoor/outdoor engagement session as our gift to you.

• Playback Dj & Decor Lighting Service
    Playback Dj & Decor Lighting Service Wedding DJs

Bill is always a joy to work with. He is a very talented photographer with a great eye for beautifully capturing those special moments that are gone in an instant.

• Rick Haggard Entertainment
    Rick Haggard Entertainment Wedding DJs

Bill and I have worked together and been friends for years. He is the consummate professional, working unobtrusively and taking wonderful photos. He cares deeply about his clients and gives them a wonderful personal touch from start to finish. Whenever I meet with clients who have also hired Bill, they rave not only about his pictures, but also what a genuine pleasure it is to work with him. If you're looking for a great photographer who truly cares for his clients, Bill is for you.

• Barboursville, VA 22923 See on map