3602 North Street, Pattison, TX 77466 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Pattison House

Too often brides find as the time for the ceremony arrives they are frazzled and running on pure adrenaline. Rushing all day back and forth taking care of last minute detail; decorating the venue within a narrow allotted time allowed by the venue, fighting traffic to make scheduled hair appointments, fitting in lunch with her bridal party, getting makeup done often in a hotel near the venue due to the time restrictions at the venue, tending to an unending list of other issues, then finally off to dress at the venue looking refreshed and glowing for pictures on one of the most special days of her life. Refreshed and glowing... not a reality with that schedule.

Our goal is to make wedding day as relaxed and stress free as possible. We want that day to be full of beautiful memories for the bride and not a blur of activity. We have designed our venue to accommodate the needs of the bride and keep her in one spot to accomplish all she needs to do with ample time before the ceremony.

Beautiful accommodations are important and The Pattison House offers that, but ultimately what matters most at the end of the day are the memories of the day. We designed our venue with that in mind.

Come by and take a look and see how the Pattison House is unique in what it has to offer. We look forward to being part of making your day truly exceptional.

Follow The Pattison House on

Other couples have also viewed

• Schneider Hall
the sign 51 1008824

6 Reviews for The Pattison House

Brittany W. · Married on 01/08/2020

PH Perfection

If you are looking for a thorough review I am about to be YOUR GIRL! I have been trying for weeks to think of the most adequate words to write for this review… but let’s be honest there are no words that can sum out how perfect The Pattison House truly is. I didn’t have a typical wedding, and this won’t be your typical review, but I promise it is worth the read.

When my husband and I were searching for a venue we knew we wanted a space that felt like us. A venue that would feel romantic and dreamy. We toured PH first and the moment we spoke with Trena and Danny we quickly started to fall in love. Right away you could see their hearts for the space and for their couples. We walked around on a beautiful Spring day in complete awe of the beauty and hard work poured out into this space. Trena made me feel so at ease and welcomed I didn’t want to leave. One of the things that has stuck with me to this day was a comment they made stating how they walk around the venue praying for their couples and for the Lord to fill this place… I knew right then it would be our venue. As our wedding day of March 21st started to come up we were so filled with joy to be married. One week before our wedding we had our final walkthrough and meeting, I was so excited but a little nervous because the talk of COVID was starting to come around. Three days before our wedding Governor Abbott mandated that all events over 50 people should be canceled. We were heartbroken and devastated. Trena, Danny, and Avery, were so beyond amazing helping us and encouraging us along the way. Right away they were there at a seconds notice to help us come up with a new plan and a new date. No questions asked. I could never imagine having any bride walk through postponing a wedding 3 days away but If I had to do it, having them there made it so much easier and smoother.

Once our new date arrived I was so hesitant to enjoy the day for what it finally was. With the devastation of canceling the first one, I was just nervous. At our rehearsal, Avery took the time to completely put all of my nerves to rest. She had everything planned and ready and I never once experienced any anxiety from the wedding. Everything felt so safe and still so beautiful. It was as though the world felt normal even just for a day. On August 1st we finally were able to get married at our dream venue, and let me just tell you it was a DREAM DAY. Absolutely beautiful in every way possible. I can not imagine that the day would have been the same had it been back in March. We just knew that God had a bigger plan for our wedding and it was straight out of a fairy tale book.

I don’t think that the day could have been possible had we been married anywhere else. PH is not just a venue, you are walking into a family. A family who wants to pour their love for weddings out for you and help make your day perfect. They will take care of everything, even things you don’t think about. I can not speak highly enough about Trena, Danny, Avery, and the PH as a whole. There is no other venue like it… take it from a girl who had 2 weddings during COVID. If they can make my dreams come true they can accomplish anything!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Bailey R. · Married on 04/10/2019

Th Best Venue

The Pattison House is the perfect venue for any occasion. I hosted my wedding there on October 4, 2019 and it was a dream come true! Trena, Danny, and the rest of their staff handle absolutely everything. They listen to what you want for your wedding/event, and make sure you have everything you desired, and so much more. The whole venue is absolutely beautiful (the bridal house, chapel, reception area, and patio), and decorating for your event is made so easy because of the thought that Trena put into the design of the venue. You can decorate from “shabby-chic” or more upscale - all decorating ideas will shine at The Pattison House. On the day-of your event Trena and her staff make sure everything runs smoothly and perfectly- if there was a problem that day I did not know about it, nor did my guests! You cannot go wrong booking The Pattison House for your event, they make everything perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2019

• 3602 North Street Pattison, Texas, 77466 See on map
    832-847-7518 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Pattison House)