The Party Makers Ent

Tampa, FL Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

The Party Makers Ent is a wedding DJ service operating out of Tampa, Florida. With over 17 years of experience, this talented team of entertainment experts is ready to make your one-of-a-kind celebration look and sound incredible. Using only the highest quality audiovisual equipment, they will create an unforgettable reception experience, customizing every detail to fit your one-of-a-kind wedding vision.

The Party Makers Ent is available for celebrations across Tampa and beyond and offer their services in both English and Spanish. Providing everything from karaoke to open-air photo booths, they will help you design the perfect package to fit both your desires and budget. They want your wedding to be about you and will personalize every detail including the playlist, lighting, projections, and more to fit your needs.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$685

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Hip Hop
International
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Christina
    Christina W. Married on 05/30/2021

Very professional And Friendly!

When I contacted the Party makers Ent, they promptly responded all my questions and helped with the services I needed to make my wedding a total success.
    Carolina guided me and assist me with the Photo booth ideas as well as Dj Ecca with the Wedding program and the music. Thank you for assisting me on the special dances and making the special Mix for me.
    The wedding day was a dream come true! Dj Ecca was awesome and the color changing uplights were a special touch, Thanks for the recommendation!
    They were very professional every step of the way. I wish I could give them more stars!

The Party Makers Ent's reply:

Hello Christina!

We are very happy to hear this. It's always a pleasure to help make your special day a success. Glad to hear you liked the uplighting upgrade. :)
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle M. Married on 05/28/2021

We loved the Dj and Photobooth!!

Thank you! And I mean it. Dj Ecca went above and beyond to make sure we had a blast. My family and guest loved the photobooth as well. I am still having fun looking at the pictures! Lol. Ohh, and thank you for showing up to the venue earlier than expected to do the sound check for the Sax player. You guys did an excellent job!

The Party Makers Ent's reply:

Hello Isabelle!
    It was our pleasure to be part of your special day. we loved the Sax player for the ceremony :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

The Party Makers Ent 1
Discount

Up to 10% off on selected packages. Book us today!

The Party Makers Ent 2
Discount

Book your event for 2022 to receive a 10% discount off the entire order.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding