50 Stutson Street, Rochester, NY 14612 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About The Party Connection

The Party Connection is a full-service wedding entertainment company serving upstate New York for over 30 years. They know that a talented DJ can set the perfect mood for your wedding both on and off the dance floor. They take your personal preferences, whether you’re planning an upscale elegant affair or an all-night party, into account to make your wedding dreams come true.

The Party Connection is a one-stop-shop wedding party service offering music that gets your party jumping with state-of-the-art equipment and special effects. Couples may add mirror balls, photo booths and even bubble machines. Their services include:

• State-of-the-art sound systems

• Videos 7

39 Reviews for The Party Connection

Shaina · Married on 10/13/2018

Shaina Jackson

I hired The Party Connection for my wedding and I feel as though this was the best decision ever! We hired them for both Dj and Photography and the service we received was amazing. We planned our entire wedding from another state and David made it so easy for us to manage. After one phone call we hired them and we are very happy with our decision. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2018

The Party Connection's reply:

Hi Shaina and Donnell,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure being a part of your very special day.
    Sincerely,
    David E

Lisa W · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional and fun!

David was recommended by a friend and I'm so glad he was our DJ! I can't say enough about his professionalism. He was always so quick to get back to me with any questions or concerns, and ended every phone call with "what else can I do to help you?". He was so on top of the details of our big day and you can tell that he not only takes his job seriously, but also really loves what he does! He had a lot of great ideas, and he understood when my husband and I wanted to skip some of the more traditional things and keep it more low key. The whole vibe was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. He had a couple really fun things to get our guests in party mode and get people out on the dance floor. One thing I especially loved and appreciated was when he took the time to acknowledge by name, our wedding coordinator, the bar tender, and the staff for all their hard work. I gave him a pretty extensive song list and he was able to get them all and play them during the night which I really appreciated. He has great package options for all his services and pricing was very competitive. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

The Party Connection's reply:

Hi Lisa and Bobby,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed entertaining all of you on your wedding day. You have beautiful family and friends.
    You guys really know how to have fun.
    Congratulations and ENJOY your new life together.

Best Wishes,
    Your DJ David E
    Special Request DJ Entertainment

The Party Connection FAQ

• What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 50 Stutson Street Rochester, New York, 14612 See on map