The Party Connection

Rochester, NY View map

The Party Connection and Special Request DJ Entertainment is YOUR #1 source for all your wedding, party and event services and planning. We are a family owned and operated company serving Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and all surrounding areas. You can choose 1 or any number of our services to custom tailor your package.

YOUR event, YOUR way. It's that simple.

We are affordable, fun, personable and flexible all in ONE convenient stop.

Let us help you make planning and reserving your services STRESS FREE!

Give The Party Connection a call or text today at 585-865-1420

Balloons

Rentals

• Dawn
    Dawn G. Getting married on 09/21/2024

Future date, Experience has been great

I have been planning a wedding in Rochester, New York for a while and I plan to use The Party Connection as my DJ. Unfortunately, I had to push back my date twice due to covid, but I'm planning to do a vow renewal within the next couple of years. Throughout this whole process, David has been so patient, flexible, understanding and accommodating. I highly recommend the party connection, so far my experience has been great.

The Party Connection's reply:

Thank you Dawn for your kind words. The Party Connection will be here for you and John when you're ready. I look forward to being part of your vowel renewal and celebrating with you and your family and friends.
    Joanne M. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Very impressed!

My fiance and I attended a wedding that Dave DJ'd and were so impressed that we contacted him for our own wedding. We met with Dave at his office and found him to be very accommodating, knowledgeable and personable. Being so impressed we booked him on the spot for our special day and we so look forward to celebrating with our family and friends. I highly recommend Dave at The Party Connection to anyone who is looking for the services he offers.

The Party Connection's reply:

Thank you Joanne for your kind words. I look forward to entertaining you, your family and your friends.
    Dan D. Married on 09/25/2021

The best!!

We hired DJ Dave for our wedding reception and could not be happier. We grew a great relationship with Dave throughout the entire process and he literally answered our call WHENEVER we needed him. He was fantastic with communication. When it came to the day, Dave kept the party going the entire night. He played a great mix of songs to tend to all age groups. He even got the crowd involved which we absolutely loved. We could have requested so many songs, but Dave even thought of ones that slipped our minds that we love. We also had a photobooth which was a big hit with our guests. Everyone got to take home copies of their pictures and we were able to receive a thumb drive with all of the pictures when we returned from our honeymoon. Dave, thank you so much for being fun, professional, and taking part in our special day, we appreciate you! Please hire Dave for your next even and you won’t be sorry!!

The Party Connection's reply:

Hi Dan, Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure.
    We enjoyed ourselves with you.
    All the best
    David E

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

50 Stutson Street Rochester, NY, 14612
Location of (The Party Connection)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding