The Party Connection Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Dawn
    Dawn G. Getting married on 09/21/2024

Future date, Experience has been great

I have been planning a wedding in Rochester, New York for a while and I plan to use The Party Connection as my DJ. Unfortunately, I had to push back my date twice due to covid, but I'm planning to do a vow renewal within the next couple of years. Throughout this whole process, David has been so patient, flexible, understanding and accommodating. I highly recommend the party connection, so far my experience has been great.

The Party Connection's reply:

Thank you Dawn for your kind words. The Party Connection will be here for you and John when you're ready. I look forward to being part of your vowel renewal and celebrating with you and your family and friends.
    Joanne M. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Very impressed!

My fiance and I attended a wedding that Dave DJ'd and were so impressed that we contacted him for our own wedding. We met with Dave at his office and found him to be very accommodating, knowledgeable and personable. Being so impressed we booked him on the spot for our special day and we so look forward to celebrating with our family and friends. I highly recommend Dave at The Party Connection to anyone who is looking for the services he offers.

The Party Connection's reply:

Thank you Joanne for your kind words. I look forward to entertaining you, your family and your friends.
  • Dawn
    Dawn B. Married on 11/05/2021

David is Incredible!!

David E at Special Request is an incredible and amazing DJ. I have had the honor and the pleasure of being entertained and working with David for over 25 years.
    David is a very reliable and professional gentleman. He goes above and beyond to make sure that you and your guests are dancing and having fun on this very special day!
    Sylvia B. Married on 10/29/2021

Amazing responsiveness, great price and made our kiddos happy

We will be doing business with Dave again! We hired him for our school's Fall Fest and he was the highlight of the entire event. We really were trying to give these kiddos a good time after all the pandemic had taken from them! Dave went above and beyond! We left with some pretty happy parents and kiddos to kick off their Halloween weekend! Thank you!
    Alexandra Married on 10/09/2021

Fantastic Wedding DJ!

We are SO glad we chose David E to be our wedding DJ. He did an amazing job incorporating a bunch of songs that we requested of him ahead of time, along with lots of fun choices that everyone loved. The dance floor was so much fun because of his great music choices, his ability to make the songs flow well from one to the next, and his fun demeanor as our MC. Our dance floor was full and everyone had a great time the whole night. We very highly recommend him as a DJ for weddings receptions or really any events that are searching for a fun, interactive DJ who will play great music and who is professional, reliable and easy to work with.
    Dan D. Married on 09/25/2021

The best!!

We hired DJ Dave for our wedding reception and could not be happier. We grew a great relationship with Dave throughout the entire process and he literally answered our call WHENEVER we needed him. He was fantastic with communication. When it came to the day, Dave kept the party going the entire night. He played a great mix of songs to tend to all age groups. He even got the crowd involved which we absolutely loved. We could have requested so many songs, but Dave even thought of ones that slipped our minds that we love. We also had a photobooth which was a big hit with our guests. Everyone got to take home copies of their pictures and we were able to receive a thumb drive with all of the pictures when we returned from our honeymoon. Dave, thank you so much for being fun, professional, and taking part in our special day, we appreciate you! Please hire Dave for your next even and you won’t be sorry!!

The Party Connection's reply:

Hi Dan, Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure.
    We enjoyed ourselves with you.
    All the best
    Cynthia T. Married on 08/01/2021

Very Happy Couple

My new husband and I, were so happy to have found the Party Connection for our special day, and were very pleased to have David E. and his team for our wedding.
    David did an outstanding job as the master of ceremonies, and right from the first song he played, he created the perfect atmosphere.
    Our chocolate fountain was fantastic. We went with the dark chocolate, and it was delish. All of our friends and family raved about it.
    We went with the enclosed photo booth, and our attendant made it so much fun. She was very interactive and helped us with props and different choices of poses. We had an absolute blast.
    From the first phone call, David was warm, friendly, and helpful, and made suggestions that we didn’t even think of. We highly recommend the party connection and David E.
    We truly thank you David, for making our day so wonderful, and memorable.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck and Cynthia
    Antonia M. Married on 07/16/2021

Hire the party Connection

Dave was our DJ and from the beginning he was fantastic. Getting married during covid was hard but Dave made it easy. Gave us song suggestions coordinated everything with venue he made sure everything went smooth. He answers all calls and texts right away. He is local and has great personality. He made things perfect. He goes above and beyond. My blood sugar crashed after ceremony and he grabbed me ok. We couldn’t be happier with the company. Thank you Dave
  • Kellie
    Kellie W. Married on 07/10/2021

Top Notch Service

David was a dream to work with. Great pricing, good communication and very friendly. He kept all the guests on the dancefloor all night. Highly recommend!!
  • Mo Kog
    Jo Cahill Married on 05/16/2021

Awesome and Professional

Dave was our Dj. We had a small intimate wedding that was romantic. He played Romantic accustic music before the ceremony and kicked into high gear after cocktail hr with some country , Rock, Old Disco and Dance music. He totally rocked it. He is a true professional that is friendly and caring. There was one point I got a bit overheated and he offered to get me a beverage. He puts his all into an event and reads the crowd. We also purchased the photobooth which was a big hit with guests! All in All it was a phenominal event. TY Dave! Hire this man. I have hired DJs in the past for other events and I will be coming back to TPC. He totally blew us away! I highly recommend!

Hi Jo,
    Thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your very special day.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Matthew G. Married on 07/20/2019

David e is perfect

I am telling you that David E is no question the PERFECT DJ, and PERFECT PHOTOBOOTH MAN. He was absolutely perfect and prepared for our wedding. His efforts and relentless energy and charisma made our reception fun and smooth. Joe and Rita were outstanding as well. He is in the business to please his customers, their families and guests. He deserves 10 stars not just 5! My paisan.

The Party Connection's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Matthew. It was our pleasure entertaining you & Liz, family and friends. We had a great time.
    Carol Married on 02/16/2019

Party connection

Extremely satisfied with their service and professionalism !!!

The Party Connection's reply:

Thank you Carol, it was our pleasure being a part of your special event.
    I am happy to hear you enjoyed our service.

Have a great day.
    Shaina Married on 10/13/2018

Shaina Jackson

I hired The Party Connection for my wedding and I feel as though this was the best decision ever! We hired them for both Dj and Photography and the service we received was amazing. We planned our entire wedding from another state and David made it so easy for us to manage. After one phone call we hired them and we are very happy with our decision. I would recommend them to anyone!

Hi Shaina and Donnell,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure being a part of your very special day.
    Sincerely,
    Lisa Married on 09/22/2018

Professional and fun!

David was recommended by a friend and I'm so glad he was our DJ! I can't say enough about his professionalism. He was always so quick to get back to me with any questions or concerns, and ended every phone call with "what else can I do to help you?". He was so on top of the details of our big day and you can tell that he not only takes his job seriously, but also really loves what he does! He had a lot of great ideas, and he understood when my husband and I wanted to skip some of the more traditional things and keep it more low key. The whole vibe was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. He had a couple really fun things to get our guests in party mode and get people out on the dance floor. One thing I especially loved and appreciated was when he took the time to acknowledge by name, our wedding coordinator, the bar tender, and the staff for all their hard work. I gave him a pretty extensive song list and he was able to get them all and play them during the night which I really appreciated. He has great package options for all his services and pricing was very competitive. Highly recommend!

Hi Lisa and Bobby,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed entertaining all of you on your wedding day. You have beautiful family and friends.
    You guys really know how to have fun.
    Congratulations and ENJOY your new life together.

Best Wishes,
    Your DJ David E
    Special Request DJ Entertainment
  • Z
    Zachary Married on 06/02/2018
    The Party Connection was the best. From day one they were very helpful and easy to work with. They put us at ease and made this a enjoyable process. the price was great and the service was better. they took the time to plan and confirm with us the music playlist, the ceremony music and the reception events. the execution the day of the wedding was flawless. Everyone enjoyed the music, photo booth and the upbeat DJ who kept the party going! i had many guest tell me how great the DJ was and how fun the photo booth is. Would highly recommend them for your wedding!
    Kalien Married on 03/03/2018
    Dave is awesome man of God to work with! I love his enthusiasm and the offers he brings to the table to make our day wonderful!

The Party Connection's reply:

Thank you Kalien for your kind words. I look forward to entertaining you on your wedding day.
    Caitlyn Married on 11/04/2017
    I love The Party Connection! David is awesome and you can tell he loves what he does! He shows a lot of excitement for the events he does. Have ever tried calling someone with a question or e-mailing and they never respond or take too long? David is the opposite! He gets back to you very quickly and answers any questions or concerns you may have! I highly suggest The Party Connection! :)
    Sarah Married on 07/08/2017
    We used The Party Connection as our DJ for our wedding on July 8th. What can I say about David E., other than he was GREAT!!! He was so helpful from the beginning to the end. You can tell he loves what he does. Everyone loved him. He was so helpful at keeping everything moving and on schedule. We also used the photo booth thru his company which was awesome! The guests loved it. There was cool props and he provided an attendant to assist everyone with there pictures. Guests who used the photo booth got to leave with the pictures they had taken. The photos were also personalized with framing and wording that had our wedding info on them. I would for sure recommend David E. and The Party Connection for all your party needs. :)
    Trish Married on 03/25/2017

The Party Connection is amazing! I just hosted a Couples Baby Shower for my Daughter and Son-in-Law at the Burgundy Basin. David E Stevens provided the music with his Special Request DJ services. He has an extremely professional sound system and an innovative state of the art lighting service which he provided for us as well. He is light hearted, fun , and he really kept the party on track! We also used his fantastic Photo Booth! The props were great and the picture quality was superior! He created a personalized template for the pictures which had my Daughter and Son-in-Law's name , date, and Baby Shower Beach theme pictured on each photo. His Photo Booth is user friendly and he also provided an attendant all evening. We will always cherish these pictures. We also used his photography service. Bob Zucco is an amazing photographer! He Knew what we wanted and captured so many special moments. We love these wonderful photographs. The Party Connection helped us create a very fun and special event and everyone had a really great time. I highly recommend their services.
    Cora Married on 02/14/2017
    If you are looking for a great professional and friendly DJ, who don't need to look anywhere else because, The Party Connection was awesome and everything we were looking for. We looked at The Party Connection after the DJ we had hired backed out and now we are so happy he did. David E will get your guests up dancing and having a time they will remember. Our guests are still talking about it and comment on what a great night they all had. We opted to get the props package and our guests had a great time and many laughs. So, it is well worth getting that package for the amount of fun you will have. Our guests also loved David E, our DJ, and how funny and involved he was the entire night. My husband and I were thrilled will him and there are no words to explain how happy we were with the whole night. David, our videographer and our photographer, hats off to all of our for a night that will always be remember as one of the best for fun, for laughs and for a great way to start our life as husband and wife. One very happy Bride and Groom. Plus, we had so much fun, we are planning on doing it again for our one year anniversary:)
    Jennifer Married on 11/11/2016
    I have worked with David Stevens from The Party Connection over the past 15 years. He has provided his services for my family for weddings, fundraisers and birthday parties. He recently provided DJ services and photography for my daughter's surprise 16th birthday party. He was a huge hit to a group of teenagers, which is not easy to do! David is extremely professional, flexible and friendly. He is easy to work with and is in close contact during event planning. I highly recommend David E (Special Request DJ) and The Party Connection!
    Brittany Married on 10/01/2016
    Dave and Bob are great. Bob takes beautiful pictures. They are very easy to work with.
  • jenna
    Jenna Married on 09/17/2016

David E is the G.O.A.T!

David E - the best of the best! He is professional, organized, fun and an amazing MC! I used to work in the wedding industry in Rochester and I have worked with many "DJ's" over the years. Anyone can call themselves a DJ these days...David E is more than just a DJ! He knows just what to say and the right moment, comes prepared with more than needed (had a mic stand for the ceremony without even asking for one!) I couldn't have been happier with his services for my cousins fairy tale wedding. Also, I was worried about the acoustics because the reception was located in a pole barn, but his brand new speakers sounded top notch! Thank you for everything David E!!!
    Nicole Married on 09/11/2015
    David E deserves a perfect 5 stars from me!! He was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. He made everything so easy for me and made sure I was up-to-date on everything the whole day and night. His prices are very good and his services are endless. We only used the DJ service but there is so much more that is great!! He chose songs for me when I did not know what to pick and they worked out great!! He keep the crowd going and is very personal. I felt like he had known my husband and I for years!! If you want a wedding DJ that is all about you, choose The Party Connection!! Thanks again David!!

Nikky (Simon) DePuyt