The Party Connection Reviews

37 | Rochester, NY

37 Reviews for The Party Connection

Shaina · Married on 10/13/2018

Shaina Jackson

I hired The Party Connection for my wedding and I feel as though this was the best decision ever! We hired them for both Dj and Photography and the service we received was amazing. We planned our entire wedding from another state and David made it so easy for us to manage. After one phone call we hired them and we are very happy with our decision. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/29/2018

The Party Connection's reply:

Hi Shaina and Donnell, Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure being a part of your very special day. Sincerely, David E

Lisa W · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional and fun!

David was recommended by a friend and I'm so glad he was our DJ! I can't say enough about his professionalism. He was always so quick to get back to me with any questions or concerns, and ended every phone call with "what else can I do to help you?". He was so on top of the details of our big day and you can tell that he not only takes his job seriously, but also really loves what he does! He had a lot of great ideas, and he understood when my husband and I wanted to skip some of the more traditional things and keep it more low key. The whole vibe was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. He had a couple really fun things to get our guests in party mode and get people out on the dance floor. One thing I especially loved and appreciated was when he took the time to acknowledge by name, our wedding coordinator, the bar tender, and the staff for all their hard work. I gave him a pretty extensive song list and he was able to get them all and play them during the night which I really appreciated. He has great package options for all his services and pricing was very competitive. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Party Connection's reply:

Hi Lisa and Bobby, Thank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed entertaining all of you on your wedding day. You have beautiful family and friends. You guys really know how to have fun. Congratulations and ENJOY your new life together. Best Wishes, Your DJ David E Special Request DJ Entertainment The Party Connection
  • Z

ZACHARY · Married on 06/02/2018

The Party Connection was the best. From day one they were very helpful and easy to work with. They put us at ease and made this a enjoyable process. the price was great and the service was better. they took the time to plan and confirm with us the music playlist, the ceremony music and the reception events. the execution the day of the wedding was flawless. Everyone enjoyed the music, photo booth and the upbeat DJ who kept the party going! i had many guest tell me how great the DJ was and how fun the photo booth is. Would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Kalien · Married on 03/03/2018

Dave is awesome man of God to work with! I love his enthusiasm and the offers he brings to the table to make our day wonderful!

Sent on 01/11/2018

The Party Connection's reply:

Thank you Kalien for your kind words. I look forward to entertaining you on your wedding day.

Caitlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

I love The Party Connection! David is awesome and you can tell he loves what he does! He shows a lot of excitement for the events he does. Have ever tried calling someone with a question or e-mailing and they never respond or take too long? David is the opposite! He gets back to you very quickly and answers any questions or concerns you may have! I highly suggest The Party Connection! :)

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

We used The Party Connection as our DJ for our wedding on July 8th. What can I say about David E., other than he was GREAT!!! He was so helpful from the beginning to the end. You can tell he loves what he does. Everyone loved him. He was so helpful at keeping everything moving and on schedule. We also used the photo booth thru his company which was awesome! The guests loved it. There was cool props and he provided an attendant to assist everyone with there pictures. Guests who used the photo booth got to leave with the pictures they had taken. The photos were also personalized with framing and wording that had our wedding info on them. I would for sure recommend David E. and The Party Connection for all your party needs. :)

Trish · Married on 03/25/2017

The Party Connection is amazing! I just hosted a Couples Baby Shower for my Daughter and Son-in-Law at the Burgundy Basin. David E Stevens provided the music with his Special Request DJ services. He has an extremely professional sound system and an innovative state of the art lighting service which he provided for us as well. He is light hearted, fun , and he really kept the party on track! We also used his fantastic Photo Booth! The props were great and the picture quality was superior! He created a personalized template for the pictures which had my Daughter and Son-in-Law's name , date, and Baby Shower Beach theme pictured on each photo. His Photo Booth is user friendly and he also provided an attendant all evening. We will always cherish these pictures. We also used his photography service. Bob Zucco is an amazing photographer! He Knew what we wanted and captured so many special moments. We love these wonderful photographs. The Party Connection helped us create a very fun and special event and everyone had a really great time. I highly recommend their services.

Cora · Married on 02/14/2017

If you are looking for a great professional and friendly DJ, who don't need to look anywhere else because, The Party Connection was awesome and everything we were looking for. We looked at The Party Connection after the DJ we had hired backed out and now we are so happy he did. David E will get your guests up dancing and having a time they will remember. Our guests are still talking about it and comment on what a great night they all had. We opted to get the props package and our guests had a great time and many laughs. So, it is well worth getting that package for the amount of fun you will have. Our guests also loved David E, our DJ, and how funny and involved he was the entire night. My husband and I were thrilled will him and there are no words to explain how happy we were with the whole night. David, our videographer and our photographer, hats off to all of our for a night that will always be remember as one of the best for fun, for laughs and for a great way to start our life as husband and wife. One very happy Bride and Groom. Plus, we had so much fun, we are planning on doing it again for our one year anniversary:)

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2016

I have worked with David Stevens from The Party Connection over the past 15 years. He has provided his services for my family for weddings, fundraisers and birthday parties. He recently provided DJ services and photography for my daughter's surprise 16th birthday party. He was a huge hit to a group of teenagers, which is not easy to do! David is extremely professional, flexible and friendly. He is easy to work with and is in close contact during event planning. I highly recommend David E (Special Request DJ) and The Party Connection!

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

Dave and Bob are great. Bob takes beautiful pictures. They are very easy to work with.

Nicole · Married on 09/11/2015

David E deserves a perfect 5 stars from me!! He was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. He made everything so easy for me and made sure I was up-to-date on everything the whole day and night. His prices are very good and his services are endless. We only used the DJ service but there is so much more that is great!! He chose songs for me when I did not know what to pick and they worked out great!! He keep the crowd going and is very personal. I felt like he had known my husband and I for years!! If you want a wedding DJ that is all about you, choose The Party Connection!! Thanks again David!!

Nikky (Simon) DePuyt

I will highly recommend special request DJ service and the party connection for going above and beyond for my wedding!!! We booked a bundle package... DJ, Photographer, Photo booth and Video. They are truly friendly, engaging, flexible and listened to my requests. We also had a chocolate fountain with tons of fruits to dip in it!!! Delish!!! If you're looking for the best package deal this is the place to go. Very affordable!

Sincerely...
    A Happy Bride!

Dave with The Party Connection was an absolute pleasure to work with. The first time I met him he said "I want you to feel like a guest at your own wedding" and he did just that. Dave went above an beyond on the day of the wedding to make sure everything was perfect. He made suggestions and took upon some tasks that I would have never expected. He truly made our wedding a memorable one. If I would have employed any other DJ. My wedding would have been ruined.

Stacy · Married on 05/23/2015

When we got married in 1998, we went to Party Connection, and we worked with David Stevens. Awesome person, and a fantastic DJ. He did an amazing job, kept the party going! He was so much fun and humorous, making for a GREAT time. Such a memorable time! One wedding that was talked about for years. We enjoyed ourselves so much, that when it came time for our son to get married, we IMMEDIATELY contacted the Party Connection once again. Even after all of these years, David Stevens, has still got it! He did ANOTHER fantastic job....so much fun! I definitely recommend David, and The Party Connection to anyone who is planning a wedding!

Janice · Married on 05/23/2015

In 1998, I contracted with David Stevens, of The Party Connection. I was so thankful to have found such an easy going, no nonsense type of person to help with my daughters wedding! He did the DJ service, limousines, photography & videography. We could have been more pleased. David is so accommodating, and so much fun. He keeps the party going for sure!! We had so many beautiful memories of my daughters wedding, that when it came time for my grandsons wedding, we contacted David from The Party Connection right away! Again, he did an amazing job, and I will recommend him over and over. When it comes time for the rest of my grandchildren to get married, David WILL be there!!!!

Audrey · Married on 10/18/2014

The DJ was awesome. They played everything that I requested and Our entrance into the reception was EPIC! ?

• Mrs. Boscoe

Erin · Married on 08/23/2014

Extremely friendly & helpful, the whole event moved along very smoothly because of them. The D.J. was very accommodating to our personal preferences. Also the photographer was very easy to work with, he did an amazing job & we love our pictures. Affordable prices, great packages to choose from. David E. & his team were a pleasure to do business with. They definitely helped make the day as stress free as possible which is important for any bride on her big day.

Anthony · Married on 07/18/2014

David E of the Party Connection did a fantastic job,he got everyone involved in dancing,singing and having fun.My wife and I would definitely use him again and recommend him to everyone

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2013

We had David E for our dj and we also hired him and staff for our videographer, i just want to say he was AMAZING iv been reccomending him to all of my bride friends that are getting married! His high energy kept the party going and the people on the dance floor we even had a light with our names in it on the dance floor! We just received our wedding video and i couldn't be happier its 2 disks that i can pull out whenever i want to re live my wedding day! Thank you David you were amazing and any bride looking to get married THIS IS YOUR GUY!!!!!

Samantha · Married on 07/27/2013

Dave and the rest of the staff at The Party Connection were awesome to work with! Any details that needed to be changed quickly were not a problem. Dave did an awesome job making our Special Day stress free and he really kept everything moving smoothly. I have and would recommend Dave and the rest of The Party Connection staff to everyone. It really was a pleasure working with them!

Jody · Married on 06/14/2013

We used Special Request DJ/Party Connection for our year end school party (400 in attendance). They made the party so much fun! David is a master at getting the crowd moving and keeping everyone dancing. He is extremely accommodating and is willing to satisfy all of our special requests. We've been using them for this event for about 5 years now and we rely on them to keep our party hopping. They always deliver!

Jennifer · Married on 01/01/2013

I run a party house and see a lot of DJs every weekend. When I saw David from The Party Connection I hired him right away for a personal event of my own. He is amazing to work with. He managed to get every song we wanted even the hard ones to find. He has a way of making the bride and groom or the guest of honor special, more than any other DJ I have seen. The DJ sets the tone for the party and they can make or break it. Dave creates energy and soul. The photo booth was a blast and everyone got to take home a memory. Great attitude, affordable pricing and a gift of bringing life to a party, I am so happy that I found them and I will be recommending him to all my brides and other events.

Mary · Married on 07/12/2012

The party connection was great. I had my sons wedding reception and they made it the best time ever. Dave did such a great job in every way, the way Dave entertained while he dj the whole nite was amazing,he got everyone to dance, even my 76 yr old mom that is partial hanDicaped. He had swarms of guest asking for his card and booking a event with him.I also Had my sons graduations party with Dave, it was the best party with him, between the decorations and Great music he had everyone even the neighbors on there feet. He even gave us a Extra hr of music as a deal? He is highly energetic and fun. If there is A dj with class it's Dave with the party connection, he is great!

audra · Married on 06/12/2010

i was please i met dave on a event in rochester when he was a DJ on the harbor belle seen how good he was with his performance.since then when been staying in contact ever since.(very profesional)

• sportchic848

Ariana · Married on 09/13/2008

Great company, willing to do everything in their power to make our day. Our DJ had the party going all night long, and they even offer to stay an extra hour for a small fee! Great service, I would definitely recommend them.