17453 Harlem Ave, Tinley Park, IL 60477 Map · Phone number

86c6f8120360b37f 2016 2
86c6f8120360b37f 2016 2

4 Reviews for The Music Pros

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2014

Tom was our DJ and the dance floor was packed all night!! We met with him twice before the wedding and he showcased his music and talents and we knew his work would be amazing. He is so knowledgable about the art and about what he does! This is his full time job and he does it well! Tom was recommended to me by a manager at a golf course who sees him in action often and I would recommend him in return any day! I even had many specific song requests at specific times and Tom did a wonderful job making sure everything played out seamlessly!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Melanie · Married on 12/31/2013

The Music Pros were fantastic to work with! Jeff was my DJ and between him and Tom, I knew I would be in safe hands. They are professionals and effectively run their business; however, I was more impressed with their genuine concern in helping to make sure our night was exactly what we hoped for. We met twice to review the equipment and song selections and I was thoroughly impressed with their production and demonstration. Jeff was an amazing DJ for the night and was able to play the perfect music that included our personal tastes and had people on the dance floor the entire night! Our wedding was on NYE, and he really got the crowd excited. It was a fabulous event and the Music Pros were a big part in helping to make it that way. I highly recommend them for your DJ!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

We had Tom the owner as our DJ. He was awesome. He got that we are country fans and ran with it. He played great songs and kept everyone dancing. Good mix of fast and slow songs. He did a great job with his MC duties too, everything flowed and he kept us on schedule.

Sent on 11/18/2013

The Music Pros FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• 17453 Harlem Ave Tinley Park, 60477 See on map