The Morehead Inn

Lounge
Lounge

7 Reviews for The Morehead Inn

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough great things about our experience with the Morehead Inn. Ashley was an absolute dream to work with. She made the entire process so easy and pleasant from start to finish. She listened to my description of how we wanted our wedding to look and feel and went over and above to make that happen. It could not have been more perfect and I can’t thank her enough. Even when we were dealing with the possibility of rain she gave us all the options and let us know we had the final say so. There was never any pressure or stress through the whole process. Chef Myra was absolutely perfect. We wanted to do something a little different and she jumped right on board. She had so many great suggestions and the food was absolutely fantastic. You don’t often say that about wedding reception food but I’m still getting messages about how great the food was! Every staff member that worked there was so friendly and warm. They made my family feel just like we were staying in their personal house. I wouldn’t have changed a single thing! I will recommend the Morehead Inn to anyone looking for a venue that gives you that personal attention and intimate feeling.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Denise · Married on 01/01/2017

I married there and my daughter married there 24 years later and it was a great, personal , accommodating experience each time. It was a wonderful experience and amazing value.

Sent on 08/25/2017
  • User4782020 · 2+ years ago

I have nothing but great things to say about the Morehead Inn. The staff is so helpful and great at what they do. The venue itself is gorgeous, southern, elegant, cozy, and welcoming. The food was amazing as well. I am so glad I chose to spend one of the most important days of my life there!

Sent on 02/10/2015

The Morehead Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,788.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,015.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Inn/B&B, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access