The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines

4555 Auburn Blvd. Suite#27, Sacramento, CA 95841 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines

The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines is a professional wedding DJ and limousine service in Sacramento, California, who has worked successfully in the industry for the last 20 years. They understand how important and special your wedding day is to you, and their high quality staff works hard to give you the superior service you deserve. The number one goal at The Mix Master Pro is to leave you feeling completely satisfied.

The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines can play country, electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, soul, and rock music. They have a large staff of trained, talented DJs whose skills ensure that your wedding will be a hit. They work with sound systems that have the latest technology, and even have back-ups in case something does go wrong. Whether you need an MC to run the reception or are just looking for an extra sound system, The Mix Master Pro staff do what they can to meet your needs.

Other Services
The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines has worked in limousine transportation for the last 15 years and provide only well-maintained limousines. Each one has a selection of amenities, like bar and crystal glassware, a CD stereo, champagne or cider, DVDs, flat screen TV, iced beverage storage, neon and fiber optic lighting, a privacy partition, a red carpet, and a sunroof. Their limousine models include:

• Cadillac Escalade

Reception party

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2012

I used both the DJ and limo service. My wedding was amazing, beautiful and the music was awesome! Everyone was dancing and had a great time. My limo was a lot of fun! We got the hummer limo, champagne and an awesome light display. Our DJ and his assistant were great! My DJ actually came to my head table and asked me if my husband and I wanted a drink from the bar! If you need a DJ then choose mix master pro. They work their butts off. My DJ had everyone out and dancing, trust me there was never a dull moment. I have got so many compliments and they are still coming. My DJ also coordinated everything too. I can not say thank you enough! My wedding was the best ever and I thank you guys for going over the top for me! Thank you so much!
    Sarah & Cun

Kevin · Married on 01/04/2010

The Limousine was very clean. It was holding my wife,friends and family. The service of the limousine was very nice. No accident or anything. Smooth turn and no-one spill a drink on the floor. Everything was nice.

Tianna · Married on 11/29/2008

The Mix Master has a package that provide limousine and dj service. Our chauffeur was on time to pick up all our bridal party take us to the church and reception. The chauffeur rolled out a red carpet and that made our day special and that's what you call a five star service. Our Dj was very professional with the announcement and made sure that the reception went smoothly. Dj was fun did group dances and conga line. Over all the dj made our wedding memorable and will tell other friend and family to use Mix Master for there dj and limousine service.

The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines 1
    Free 1 hr Service
    Reserve 3 or more hrs and receive 1 hrs free on Dj Or Limousines Service Special not good

• 4555 Auburn Blvd. Suite#27 Sacramento, CA, 95841 See on map
    9167232115 (Other Phone Number)