The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines

Sacramento, CA View map

$950 Most Popular Price

The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines is a professional wedding DJ and limousine service in Sacramento, California, who has worked successfully in the industry for the last 20 years. They understand how important and special your wedding day is to you, and their high quality staff works hard to give you the superior service you deserve. The number one goal at The Mix Master Pro is to leave you feeling completely satisfied.

The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines can play country, electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, soul, and rock music. They have a large staff of trained, talented DJs whose skills ensure that your wedding will be a hit. They work with sound systems that have the latest technology, and even have back-ups in case something does go wrong. Whether you need an MC to run the reception or are just looking for an extra sound system, The Mix Master Pro staff do what they can to meet your needs.

Other Services
The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines has worked in limousine transportation for the last 15 years and provide only well-maintained limousines. Each one has a selection of amenities, like bar and crystal glassware, a CD stereo, champagne or cider, DVDs, flat screen TV, iced beverage storage, neon and fiber optic lighting, a privacy partition, a red carpet, and a sunroof. Their limousine models include:

• Cadillac Escalade
  • Chrysler 300
  • H2 Hummer
  • Lincoln Town Car
  • Party limo bus
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
4.1
    Sarah Married on 06/24/2012
    I used both the DJ and limo service. My wedding was amazing, beautiful and the music was awesome! Everyone was dancing and had a great time. My limo was a lot of fun! We got the hummer limo, champagne and an awesome light display. Our DJ and his assistant were great! My DJ actually came to my head table and asked me if my husband and I wanted a drink from the bar! If you need a DJ then choose mix master pro. They work their butts off. My DJ had everyone out and dancing, trust me there was never a dull moment. I have got so many compliments and they are still coming. My DJ also coordinated everything too. I can not say thank you enough! My wedding was the best ever and I thank you guys for going over the top for me! Thank you so much!
    Sarah & Cun
    Kevin Married on 01/04/2010
    The Limousine was very clean. It was holding my wife,friends and family. The service of the limousine was very nice. No accident or anything. Smooth turn and no-one spill a drink on the floor. Everything was nice.
    Tianna Married on 11/29/2008
    The Mix Master has a package that provide limousine and dj service. Our chauffeur was on time to pick up all our bridal party take us to the church and reception. The chauffeur rolled out a red carpet and that made our day special and that's what you call a five star service. Our Dj was very professional with the announcement and made sure that the reception went smoothly. Dj was fun did group dances and conga line. Over all the dj made our wedding memorable and will tell other friend and family to use Mix Master for there dj and limousine service.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines 1
Gift
Reserve 3 or more hrs and receive 1 hrs free on Dj Or Limousines Service Special not good

SACRAMENTO,BAY ARES PHOTO BOOTH RENTALS FOR WEDDING, PHOTOGRAPHY NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SACRAMENTO,BAY ARES PHOTO BOOTH RENTALS FOR WEDDING, PHOTOGRAPHY NORTHERN CALIFORNIA Photo Booths

We at www.IRentPhotoBooths.com have known ron and teresa, for over 10 years, I have worked with them on several projects, they always come to the table with professionalism and integrity and an unmatched approach to business and customer service. I highly recommned them for any dj or limousine services, you may need.

4555 Auburn Blvd. Suite#27 Sacramento, CA, 95841
916-723-2115
Location of (The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding