4555 Auburn Blvd. Suite#27, Sacramento, CA 95841 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 1

About The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines

Your one stop Ultimate Dj & Limousines Servise for Northern California

The Mix Master understand how important and special your wedding day is

The Mix Master is a fully insured professional DJ and Limousine company with a showroom located in Sacramento, California. Your invited to come by to meet your DJ, see the sound systems and hear your favorite music before your special event. You can also preview our fleet of beautiful Luxury Limousines. - Call for an appointment.

The Mix Master Incorporated, has been a very successful Disc_Jockey company for the past 20 years. Employing a large staff of talented, trained DJ's that can entertain for all types of special occasions. The Mix Master offers a wide variety of music from the 50's into the millinium powering the latest technology and sound systems to make your event a success. Whether you need a MC to get your party going or just the usage of our sound equipment, were here to service your needs. - We have backup equipment for emergency's.

The Mix Master Limousine division over 15 years ago and are quickly becoming well known in the California region. The Mix Master provides well maintained Limousines and uses the latest models such as the H2 Hummer, Cadillac Escalade,Chrysler 300,Lincoln Towncar,Party Limo Bus. Our Limousines have special amenities such as, Flat Screen TV and DVD, CD Stereo, sunroof, privacy partition, iced beverage storage, bar and crystal glassware, neon and fiber optic lighting, champagne or cider, red carpet, and ballons depending on the occasion. We can also save you money by getting you into night clubs free.- Our Chaffuers are carefully selected.

You can always count on the superior service you will receive from our highly trained staff of talanted DJ/MC and Limousine Chauffeurs.- Our goal is your complete satisfaction!

Follow The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines on

RecoveredJPEGDigitalCamera406

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2012

I used both the DJ and limo service. My wedding was amazing, beautiful and the music was awesome! Everyone was dancing and had a great time. My limo was a lot of fun! We got the hummer limo, champagne and an awesome light display. Our DJ and his assistant were great! My DJ actually came to my head table and asked me if my husband and I wanted a drink from the bar! If you need a DJ then choose mix master pro. They work their butts off. My DJ had everyone out and dancing, trust me there was never a dull moment. I have got so many compliments and they are still coming. My DJ also coordinated everything too. I can not say thank you enough! My wedding was the best ever and I thank you guys for going over the top for me! Thank you so much!
    Sarah & Cun

Kevin · Married on 01/04/2010

The Limousine was very clean. It was holding my wife,friends and family. The service of the limousine was very nice. No accident or anything. Smooth turn and no-one spill a drink on the floor. Everything was nice.

Tianna · Married on 11/29/2008

The Mix Master has a package that provide limousine and dj service. Our chauffeur was on time to pick up all our bridal party take us to the church and reception. The chauffeur rolled out a red carpet and that made our day special and that's what you call a five star service. Our Dj was very professional with the announcement and made sure that the reception went smoothly. Dj was fun did group dances and conga line. Over all the dj made our wedding memorable and will tell other friend and family to use Mix Master for there dj and limousine service.

The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines 1
    Free 1 hr Service
    Reserve 3 or more hrs and receive 1 hrs free on Dj Or Limousines Service Special not good

• 4555 Auburn Blvd. Suite#27 Sacramento, CA 95841 See on map
    9167232115 (Other Phone Number)