San Diego, CA 92128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Mighty Untouchables

The Mighty Untouchables is a diverse wedding band based in San Diego, California. Featuring a large group of multicultural musicians and singers who have entertained throughout the world, their experience is guaranteed to provide a lively and exciting night that you will not forget. Performing music genres from motown and pop to classic rock and everything in between, the options are endless with this fun and professional group.

You can choose from a variety of different services to create your perfect wedding soundtrack. The Mighty Untouchables offer unique services for your convenience, including a bilingual MC and the willingness to travel to your wedding destination. The ability to learn new songs as requested as well as perform instrumentals is also an option from The Mighty Untouchables. They provide several other services, such as:

• Liability insurance

31 Reviews for The Mighty Untouchables

1 User photo

The Mighty Untouchables 1

Sydney · Married on 01/20/2019

Incredible band, the highlight of our reception

Hiring The Mighty Untouchables for our wedding earlier this year was hands down one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. One of my husband's only requests was that we had a live band at our reception instead of a DJ and we could not have been happier with our choice of band. We were lucky enough to see them play at a local event before we reached out about booking them and new instantly that they would be perfect! They know a huge variety of songs and genres that was perfect for the huge variety of ages that we had at our wedding and their showmanship really brought a whole new energy to the reception that you just can't get with a DJ behind a computer. We received compliments from all of our guests at how wonderful they were throughout the entire night and are still hearing about how great they were a couple months after. Mark the bandleader was great at communicating with us about the details we wanted (they also MC'ed for us) and was able to help us in some minor decisions we still had to make such as parent dance order, how to announce certain people etc. And on top of all that they played Bohemian Rhapsody as a special song for my husband and myself which was amazing to be able to dance to live. I would recommend them to anyone, they are truly a fantastic group and will help your wedding be an even more incredible time!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Anne G · Married on 11/03/2018

Such a fun night with The Mighty Untouchables

I had to write a review for The Mighty Untouchables after they performed at my wedding this past weekend. They were amazing!
    Not being from the area I had a hard time choosing a band since I hadn't heard any in person. I relied on my wedding planner from Bliss Events for recommendations and she spoke highly of The Mighty Untouchables. I also liked the fact that they were a set band who always performed together (whereas others seemed to rotate members in and out based on the event). They were easy and straightforward to work with. We also hired them to do our ceremony and cocktail hour and I loved that we could rely on them for all of our music needs.
    When they wedding day came they really delivered. Danielle's voice was just beautiful during our ceremony. She even learned a new song for me! Then when our guests moved into the reception they got the party going right away. The vocals and instruments sounded fantastic. Also their set list was great, all songs people know and love that had everyone up and dancing the whole night through. I had so many guests telling me that they were the best wedding band they have ever seen. I cannot thank them enough for such a wonderful evening!

Sent on 12/04/2018

The Mighty Untouchables FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System