25 Reviews for The Mighty Untouchables

Sample Music (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
25 The Mighty Untouchables Reviews

The Mighty Untouchables was absolutely incredible for our wedding. Mark is very responsive to email and very easy to plan and get ahold of. The band was amazing and made our wedding just perfect! We recommend this band for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Talia, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our friends and family cannot stop talking about the incredible musical talents, range, and spirit of TMU! Honestly, it was our #1 compliment from our wedding and we keep hearing it (even after 2 months). We worked with Mark who was responsive, professional and helped us with custom requests and any questions we had. TMU has impressive musical range with three distinct main vocalists who can all bring down the house. The band looked the part outfitted in suits and tuxedos, and they kept the party going all night long. Mark even brought us onstage to dance for our last song (which wasn’t planned) but one of our favorite memories from our wedding! If it’s any indication how much our friends and family loved TMU, we just found out that a group of 20 of them coordinated getting together to see the band perform live at the Carlsbad Summer Concert at Poinsettia Park this month. Book them for our next event!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/5/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Band

LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! The Mighty Untouchables are simply the BEST!

My husband and I did a lot of research when choosing our band for our wedding. I can say that without a doubt, we made the right decision! Mark was super responsive and we were given multiple dates to see the band play, prior to our wedding. We met the whole band prior to their performance and were simply blown away when we saw them play!

They did an AMAZING job at our wedding. Everyone loved them!! People still contact us asking who our band was at our wedding--they were really our highlight! Everyone, young and old, was on the dance floor dancing their hearts out.

I can't recommend this band enough. Choose The Mighty Untouchables...no one compares!!!

Profile Picture Kerryann, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

THEY WERE HANDS DOWN THE BEST PART OF OUR WEDDING! We have officially become 'groupies' because we love The Mighty Untouchables so much and have already gone to watch them perform a handful of times after our wedding. Not only are they super entertaining and talented; they are also some of the nicest people out there!! I looked at a few bands that 'sourced' their musicians so you didn't know what you were going to get until your wedding day and I just wasn't comfortable with that approach. I love that I have come to know the individual band members of Mighty Untouchables and they each bring a different element to the stage. We continue to get compliments from our guests about how amazing they were at our wedding. Book this band and I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Tori, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

One of the greatest bands out there!! We were so incredibly happy with The Mighty Untouchables. They have an amazing energy and an extensive library of music. They also learned our wedding song in a matter of weeks and we did not hear it until the day of our wedding and it was perfect. Every single guest at our wedding was in complete awe with the band and their performance. Our dance floor was packed the entire night.

Profile Picture Jenni, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

The band is AMAZING! We HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I could not say enough amazing things about The Might Untouchables. They were the life of the party and made the wedding so fantastic. We had them do the music for the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and reception. The next day, everyone was raving about the band and how much fun they had at the wedding. Mark was very responsive to all of our emails and phone calls, which put my mind at ease that everything would be great. If I could do it again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We are so lucky that our wedding planner introduced us to The Mighty Untouchables. We were able to see them play in person at another gig, and we knew immediately that they were the band we wanted for our special day. They're extremely professional, flexible, and easy to work with. They went out of their way to accommodate our needs.
We had an outdoor wedding, and TMU sounded so great, that neighbors came over the next day to ask for their information. We started receiving compliments at the reception, and we're still receiving compliments, over a month later.
This group of talented musicians has an incredible range that spans Motown to Top 40, and they kept the energy level turned up to the max the whole way through. The dance floor was packed full the entire time, and if hiring a band is something you are considering, TMU gets our highest endorsement.

Profile Picture L, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

First off, my wife and I must apologize for the extreme delay in writing this review. The Mighty Untouchables deserve an amazing review from us and our guests every day of the year. They are simply the BEST! We got married in Temecula, CA at the end of August and the memory we have of The Mighty Untouchables killing it on stage with all our loved ones dancing under the stars with us…jaws dropping because they could not believe how AMAZING this band is….it was magical! Old and young, everyone was on that dance floor. So…where should we begin…Just a cover band? Definitely not! We don’t know how they do it, but every song they sing sounds like the original. EVERY song. Their vocals, stage presence, personalities…they are the best performers out there! Stop your search and book this band!! You will come across MANY bands but the question we ask you is this: What caliber are you looking for? The Might Untouchables are truly amazing and in a league of their own….the only negative we can say is our guests won’t stop talking about how their performance was the BEST part of our wedding.  We had a two-day event for our wedding – a Catholic ceremony on Friday (Wiens Family Cellars) and a Hindu ceremony on Saturday (Avensole Winery). Hands down, we wish we could have booked them for both nights as my wife and I wanted more!! All our guests did! They MADE our party on Friday night…they ROCKED it, they personalized it, and they were the best MCs and people to celebrate with. Thank you, thank you, thank you The Mighty Untouchables! We loved you. We wish we could have another party just so we can book you again. To everyone out there looking for a band…go with The Mighty Untouchables and you will never look back!

Profile Picture Freddy, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire the Mighty Untouchables for our wedding. Danielle was very easy to work with and helped us put together a wonderful live music package from ceremony through reception. Every musician in the group is so talented, and each song they perform sounds beautiful and professional. The full 8-piece band at the reception could not have been more fun. They played a great combination of music that kept our guests on the dancefloor all night long. We received so many positive comments about the band, their playlist, and the overall vibe they brought to the wedding day. Cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Played for our daughter's wedding and rocked the house the entire night! Had everyone up dancing including the old folks. Super play list, one great song after another! Vocals and instruments were great. EVERYONE commented that they loved the band! We're still hearing days later how good they were. We wouldn't hesitate to use them again for any other events!

Profile Picture Mark, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Mighty Untouchables played at our daughter’s wedding in San Diego on 7/22/2017, and they totally lived up to their name. An amazing trio of singers covered a wide range of genres, keeping both young and old on the dance floor. We did not sit down for 2-1/2 hours, as the great tunes just kept coming without interruption. We have been to a dozen weddings in the past few years, and lots of bands just don’t know how to keep the dancing going; TMU was the best we’ve seen at whipping up the crowd and keeping it on its feet. The musicians were all outstanding, and we can say without reservation that if you spend a little more for the 10-piece option, you will be glad you did – the horn section just blew us away, particularly on the Motown tunes. Communication with the band prior to the wedding was smooth, friendly, and accommodating. Our only regret: we were dancing so much, we missed a lot of their showmanship. We plan to see them (somewhere) next time we’re in SD, even if we have to crash a wedding to do it. BOOK THIS BAND!!!

Profile Picture Newell, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I cannot say enough good things about The Mighty Untouchables!!!! We got married in San Diego on 7/22/2017 at The Catamaran, and these guys really set the mood!! Coming from someone who cringes at weddings where no one is on the dance floor, and who personally thinks dancing is awkward, TMU completely blew away my expectations.

My parents made the right call in hiring the 10-piece band, as literally every single person was dancing the whole night. The musicians were SO talented, and the three singers were absolutely ridiculous. They learned and nailed our first dance song to a tee, and kept the energy high the entire night! Three weeks later, I am still getting compliments at how talented they were and how much fun everyone had dancing -- even those who normally share my sentiment about awkward "wedding dancing"!

I will definitely be seeing them again when I have more time to actually watch them perform -- and I'm not wearing a wedding dress! :) THANK YOU TMU!!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Talk about a good time! The Mighty Untouchables were such a pleasure to work with, and an absolutely fantastic centerpiece at our July 2017 San Diego wedding. Mark was our point of contact throughout the planning process, and he was very clear and concise about the band’s needs. We were easily able to accommodate their requests for equipment and supplies, and they took all of the worry out of song selection. Of course you can make song requests, but we trusted them with the playlist for 5 HOURS of music, and they nailed it!!! We couldn’t get people off the dance floor. They were fabulous at all aspects as the “MC’s” of our evening: making announcements for seating, introducing the wedding party, they nailed our first dance song, introducing different personnel for speeches, the list goes on and on. They were without a doubt the perfect wedding band, and we would highly recommend you hire them as soon as possible! We’re still getting compliments about them from wedding guests weeks afterward. Thank you again to The Mighty Untouchables, you made our special day more memorable and joyous with all of your musical and hosting talents.

-Katie and Lucas Brand

Profile Picture Lucas, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Entertainer

I can’t think of a better feeling then looking around the dance floor at your wedding and seeing everybody dancing like you’ve never seen before. This was the experience we got from The Mighty Untouchables! They set a tone and energy for our wedding that is almost impossible to describe. When we first saw their demo video we were impressed, then we reached out to see them live and got to meet them and knew that they would be the perfect fit for us. They were easy to work with and incredibly professional. It was amazing how many genre’s of music they do and how they kept everybody at the party dancing. We immediately had many friends and family members saying “best wedding ever” and we have The Mighty Untouchables to thank.

Profile Picture Jen, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Booking the Mighty Untouchables was the absolute BEST decision we made for our wedding! The dance floor was packed from the moment they started until the very last song. Their wide variety of genres they sing allowed all age groups at the wedding to have a good time. They are a phenomenal band and our guests were blown away. We still get compliments from everyone at the wedding that they had never heard a band that was that good! Take it from us and book with the Mighty Untouchables! It will be the BEST decision you can make for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Adele, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We were excited from the first moment we found the Mighty Untouchables to dance to their music at our wedding. And then, THEY SURPASSED OUR EXPECTATIONS! I don’t have the words to write how incredible this band is. We had guests coming up to all us night saying, “This is SERIOUSLY the best wedding band we have EVER heard!” “Where did you FIND this band?? You must have paid a fortune! They’re incredible!” and from our friend who is not even engaged yet, “I can’t WAIT to steal your band for my wedding!” Most importantly to us, they kept our 100 guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT – not something that’s easy to do in a wedding that goes as late as ours did (11:30pm). They came up with the perfect song sets for us, and coordinated with our wedding planner to introduce the toasts, etc. They were also super flexible in the timing that we asked of them – they even had dinner early at 4pm so that they wouldn’t need to take a long dinner break during our event. They went above and beyond to ensure our night was just what we were picturing. A week later, our guests are STILL talking about how they are the best band they’ve ever danced to, and that our wedding was one of the most fun they’ve been to because of it. Booking the Mighty Untouchables was one of the best decisions Matt and I made for our wedding, and we will always be grateful to them for creating the energy and celebration for the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture julia, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Planning a wedding in California from Virginia was a challenge. The "Mighty Untouchables" were fantastic from the planning aspect and what we wanted to the incredible music at the wedding. We like to dance and they delivered. Our friends and family never sat down. What was amazing was that they listened to what we wanted. Enjoy, they are great. Fantastic is an understatement!!!!

Profile Picture helen, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

My wife and I scheduled a meeting with Mark Fulton from The Mighty Untouchables about one year out from our wedding date. We had met and interviewed a few bands prior, once we met Mark we instantly felt a connection and knew that we wanted The Mighty Untouchables to play at our wedding. My wife and I are very picky, we would go out and see our potential wedding bands perform live in order to select the best one. We chose the Mighty Untouchables without any hesitation. Mark was very helpful and tentative to go over any questions we had and took the time to offer any insight with our playlist.

During the wedding, The Mighty Untouchables went above and beyond to meet our request, they played all the songs we requested and the audience of 250 was clapping, dancing, smiling, and having a great time the entire night. They knew what songs to play at the right moment and had a feel of where to take the audience from our previous meetings. Mark was very detailed in setting the stage, lighting, and even asked me what color and attire the wedding band should wear on the day of the wedding. After my wedding, several of my friends asked for Mark's contact because they were so impressed with the band. They also used The Mighty Untouchables at their wedding. I HIGHLY recommend The Mighty Untouchable as they were very professional, highly- skilled, and they genuinely care about your wedding. They will definitely deliver and exceed every expectation that you have on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Bao , 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We found the Mighty Untouchables through a mutual friend and we were so glad we did! They completely made our night and had so many people on the dance floor at all times! They learned a few songs that we requested and we were blown away by their performances; their songs were better than the originals!! Their stage presence had so much personality and energy, it was hard NOT to be on the dance floor! We had so many compliments from our guests about what a great band they were and that they were really impressed. Highly recommend them for ANY event!

Profile Picture Amy , 9/13/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

Unbelievably talented band, very affordable.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!

Profile Picture jayme, 5/31/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

I cannot rave enough about the mighty untouchables. We used them for our wedding this April and they we're fantastic. They read the energy of the crowd and overall contributed to a fantastic event. The band manager Danielle was so prompt and a joy to work with. We received so many compliments about the band after the wedding. I would recommend using this band for any event!

Profile Picture User3972884, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Wow!!!! We can't say enough good things about this band, and neither can our guests!!! They made our wedding simply amazing, so fun and energetic, and we'd recommend them to anyone!

First, Danielle, the manager, is incredibly professional, responsive, and will go above and beyond to ensure your day goes smoothly. She even met with our on-site coordinator twice before the wedding day to ensure the setup, sound, etc. would work out since we had a somewhat complicated setup. Then, my husband wanted to get up and do a jam session with the band, and they were totally open to it! Lastly, we were pretty particular about the music we wanted and they sent us a set list three times, heard all our feedback, and made changes. We couldn't believe how flexible and open they were!

We looked at a few other bands and are so happy we chose TMU! They were just simply amazing and I could go on and on about how great they are!

We did book the additional 3-piece horn band. Just do it! ;) We wanted a funk/jazz twist and this was just perfect. They can do any genre of music and it's all amazing - the voices, the musicians, the stage presence. Book them!!!!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/18/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

If you have made the great decision to hire a band for your wedding/event, look no further. The Mighty Untouchables are without a doubt the best band in San Diego, and we were honored to have them perform at our wedding. All of our guests still talk about how amazing our reception was, due in large part to the music! Book them now!!

Profile Picture Eddie, 11/6/10, 1 Review