Tyler, TX 75701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About The McKellars | Wedding Cinema

We are an international award winning production company, and we specialize in capturing your special day with an eye for emotion, detail, and beauty. Our videos are not your typical wedding video! They’re fresh, classy, natural and exciting. Owned and operated by a newly married couple, each moment of your day will be sensitively documented as it unfolds. We see ourselves as artists, and your wedding video is our medium.

Call us today to see if your date is available!

Follow The McKellars | Wedding Cinema on

VBunderwater
262be7550e1dbf71 1258007071895 ZF2622072681001
VMPsmile
The McKellars | Wedding Cinema
The equipment we use allows us to craft wedding videos that look like movies!
The equipment we use allows us to craft wedding videos that look like movies!
VMPRing
The McKellars | Wedding Cinema
I was the videographer for Miranda Lambert's "Cause for Paws" charity event, and the footage was...
VBunderwater
262be7550e1dbf71 1258007071895 ZF2622072681001
VMPsmile

• Videos 3

35 Reviews for The McKellars | Wedding Cinema

• Laura

Laura Hines · Getting married on 08/03/2019

The. Best. Ever.

You. Need. The. McKellars. In. Your. Life. I’m assuming if you are reading this you are trying to decide on a videographer and I’m here to help you make that decision. JUST DO IT. Hire them. There are not enough words of gratitude and thankfulness that could ever fully express how much I love them and their work. My husband and I were on the fence with whether spending such a huge chunk of our wedding budget on a videographer would be worth it or not. And BOY am I so glad we decided to go for it. Firstly, let me just say that they made my wedding day so special and helped it all run smoothly. They were literally flying all over the place to capture everything they could. They were super professional and worked their buns off for over 11 hours! And also they are just really freaking cool people. #CoupleGoals. Secondly, HOLY SMOKES OUR WEDDING VIDEO IS THE BEST THING EVER. In the first 24 hours of receiving our video, my husband and I had watched it around 20 times. And just to put that in perspective: an 8+ minute video x 20 is about 3 hours of viewing time. Lol It’s THAT good. It made me cry, laugh hysterically, and gives me butterflies every single time I watch it. Marrying my best friend was hands down one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life, but right up there with that decision, was choosing the McKellars to capture our wedding day. MY GOODNESS we just love them so much. And so much so, that we asked them to adopt us so they could video everything we ever do for the rest of our lives. Lol Please please please do yourself a favor and choose them. Hire them for whatever you have going on because you will NOT regret it. Worth. Every. Single. Penny. I cannot wait to find something else to hire them for!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Hema · Married on 08/18/2018

A m a z i n g!

Now there are many words that I can use to describe everything that The McKellars - Wedding Cinema have given my husband, my guests, those who couldn't make it and myself! Magical? Fairytale-like? Professional? Beautiful? ... The most important word though would be Emotional. There is not one person who has had a dry eye when watching the feature video that both Vanessa and Brent created for our wedding.

I cannot express in a short amount of words, the amount of emotion that the both of them were able to capture for our wedding, and considering it was an all day affair - I was just in awe of everything that was there.

They are a friendly, warm and wonderful team that felt like friends throughout every interaction, and considering it started from a conversation while I was living in London - that is absolutely amazing.

You will not be disappointed in the results at all. Until I saw them as a recommended Videographer, I was going to fly someone out to film from London. I didn't want just anyone to film something as special as our wedding day and they are worth every single cent. The day my husband and I signed the contract with Vanessa and Brent, was probably one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! No regrets, just beautiful memories to look back on and watch well into our older years!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

The McKellars are AMAZING at what they do and they are such great people to boot! We just received our wedding video and couldn't be more pleased. The wedding day truly flies by too fast, and videography is one thing I don't regret a single cent of spending on.

I discovered them through Vimeo, and proceeded to spend a couple hours watching half of their wedding videos of complete strangers. This speaks to how engaging and fun all of their videos are. I loved how each video was so different, and a reflection of each couple. Also, they are one of the few videographers that offers Super 8 film, which gives the film a little extra vintage charm and nostalgia.

Right from the initial booking, Vanessa added me on Facebook to get to know me better, which was unusual for a vendor but just a testament to how invested they are in capturing their client's style and personality in the final product. She is responsive, upbeat, and an overall joy to communicate with.

During the wedding day, they were true professionals and moved around the wedding seamlessly, and I hardly noticed them most of the time. When needed, they provided instructions or prompts to capture certain special moments, all in a very natural and casual way that made us feel very comfortable.

Even after the wedding, they worked to make the final product something we would love. Vanessa saw on social media that our beloved dog passed away since the wedding, which he was in, and checked in to make sure we wouldn't be too sad if he was included in our video. These gestures that go above and beyond meant a lot to us.

Our video has beautiful cinematography and engaging editing. Our wedding party was more of a drinking than dancing group, but they still managed to edit the five minutes of dancing into an epic dance party! I know we will be reliving our wedding through this video for many years to come. We couldn't be happier with this choice and could not recommend them more!

Sent on 12/15/2016

The McKellars | Wedding Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,202.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,198.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Event & Company
    Event & Company Wedding Planners

Where to begin?? Vanessa & Brent are just super people. After working with them, you just want to be lifelong friends. And their wedding films...THE BEST. Seriously. You will want to watch your wedding day over and over and over again. Just put it on the big screen because that is the quality you'll be getting. We can't recommend them high enough.

• La Tee Da
    La Tee Da Wedding Florists

It doesn't get any dreamier than this! The work is exceptional, creative, full of love and exactly what every bride wants. You'll be moved to tears when you see your video. Don't miss out on the chance to have Vanessa and Brent blow you away with their talents. For years to come you'll appreciate their talent!

• Jennifer Willard Photography
    Jennifer Willard Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE THE MCKELLARS! Incredible husband and wife that is always getting the perfect shot!

• Tyler, 75701 See on map