Parkton, MD 21120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The Mariani Ensemble

The Mariani Ensemble provides music for special events in the Baltimore, Maryland area. We specialize in light classical music that is perfect for receptions, dinner parties, weddings, and other social functions. Our members are graduates of the Peabody Conservatory in Baltimore, and we have much experience with performing at various events. We have a wide selection of repertoire, and we will also work to accommodate any of your needs in terms of specific/unusual music selections. Our job is to make your event as special as possible! Please contact us for more information and for booking, and we’ll be glad to help you with having the perfect music for your event.

Please visit my website for even more information: www.marianiensemble.com

12 Reviews for The Mariani Ensemble

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/26/2013

Jeni and the Mariani Ensemble were wonderful, so responsive and easy to work with! While planning, I did everything via email with Jeni and she was always quick to respond and offered suggestions to make picking selections easy. Although she was unable to play at my wedding, the musicians that were there (Kate, April, and Heather) were awesome. I really appreciated how Jeni checked in leading up to the wedding and made sure we were all on the same page.

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2012

Jennifer was an excellent musician to work with. She was the most professional and prompt wedding vendor we worked with for our wedding. She always got right back to us and asked the right questions. Her music was beautiful, and I know that all of our guests enjoyed her wonderful performance. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or event.

Sent on 05/11/2012
  • Rianna

Rianna · Married on 09/03/2011

I chose Mariani as they came recommended by two other string groups that were not available on my wedding date. I'm glad I chose to go with Mariani because Jeni, the group's leader, was very professional, flexible and easy to work with. Their quote was very competitive with other local and similar string groups. I am a former violinist, and their performance of the pieces I chose were flawless! I am so happy to have Mariani perform for my wedding ceremony and was extremely thankful the day of to have an element of my big day to go on-worry free!

Sent on 09/21/2011