Annapolis, MD 21403 Map · Phone number

About Cara Fleck, harpist

Cara Fleck is a highly-sought freelance harpist in Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia. As a core member of the Grammy-nominated Inscape Chamber Orchestra and principal harpist of Apollo Orchestra, Cara performs regularly at the Kennedy Center, Strathmore Hall and National Gallery of Art. Her recent projects with Inscape include a residency at the Pike Falls Chamber Music Festival and a performance on the Syracuse Friends of Chamber Music series.

In addition to regularly performing in solo, chamber, and orchestral settings, Cara frequently plays at weddings and special events. Her diverse repertoire list - which ranges from Bach to Beyonce - and professionalism continually bring praise from clients.

Outside of her busy performance schedule, Cara is the Assistant Director of Marketing and External Relations at the University of Maryland School (UMD) of Music, Program Manager of the UMD High School Music Academy and Artistic Administrator with Gourmet Symphony. In her spare time, Cara enjoys living an active lifestyle. You'll find her on standup paddle boarding excursions with her husband, practicing yoga and playing with her puppy French bulldog, Waldo.

Follow Cara Fleck, harpist on

carabunapollo
stringsapollo
Apollo1
Cara Fleck, harpist
inscape group rehearsal shots bw
inscape group rehearsal shots 10
LordFairfax7
inscape head shots bw

25 Reviews for Cara Fleck, harpist

Sheila · Married on 09/24/2016

Cara did a wonderful job! We were lucky to have her play during our ceremony. Thank you Cara!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Callie · Married on 10/10/2015

Cara performed at our ceremony this past weekend! I was not originally sure what type of music I wanted for the ceremony, but we met Cara at a Wedding Expo and I knew I wanted her to play. Cara was so easy to work with, answering any questions we had. She has a pretty extensive repertoire to choose from but was also able to learn a new song for us (The Peanuts song) that my husband really wanted as our exit.

If you are looking for a harpist, I would definitely recommend Cara!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Cara Fleck, harpist's reply:

Callie! Thanks so much for this. It was fun to play the Peanuts for your recessional :-). Enjoy marital bliss!

JOYCE · Married on 08/28/2015

Cara performed at our wedding on Aug. 28th 2015, at Newton White Mansion. If I could give Flexibility more stars, I WOULD! Firstly Cara was so easy to contact and she was also very responsive. My fiance and I came up with a list of songs we wanted to be played, which were not on her repertoire and she played them masterfully. I especially loved her rendition of the song I chose for my entrance, Lana Del Ray's 'Young and Beautiful'. I was a ball of emotions already and as soon as I heard it, I immediately started to cry LOL. Back to flexibility, our ceremony unfortunately started soooo very late because we were waiting for a very late vendor with prop(s) :-( ughhh. Cara was able to stay and continue to play through the late start, and my fiance and I were soooooo very grateful. SO professional and talented. Thank you again Cara!!!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Cara Fleck, harpist's reply:

Thank you SO much! I especially enjoyed playing and arranging Lana Del Rey "Young and Beautiful," that's a definite keeper on my repertoire list! Enjoy marital bliss :-).

Cara Fleck, harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 375.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs

• Maria Linz Photography
    Maria Linz Photography Wedding Photographers

Cara is a talented harpist and a true professional! I love working with her ! A harp is such a unique way to enhance your wedding!

• Annapolis, 21403 See on map