Baltimore, MD 21218 Map · Phone number

About Canterbury Strings

Elegant, classical music adds the finishing touch to any special occasion. Based in Baltimore, Canterbury Strings offers a string trio or quartet of Peabody Conservatory-trained musicians to perform at your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, party, or other event. Our talented musicians perform in major orchestras in the area but also specialize and look forward to playing chamber music. Our repertoire consists mainly of classical music favorites, selected popular music, and jazz standards, but we can also arrange any piece that is desired and are always open to expanding our collection. We offer the most competitive prices in the area and strive to provide the most professional service. Please contact canterburystrings@gmail.com for more information.

• John Paul DeCesare

69 Reviews for Canterbury Strings

• Olivia

Olivia Smith Elnaggar · Married on 01/05/2020

Communicative and Helpful!

Our contact was communicative via email, timely, and respected my requests. She was also very eager to recommend pieces that would suit what I was going for.

Canterbury Strings' musical selection is vast and varied. We were happy to find many pieces we recognized and loved among their repertoire. My guests also had a fun time identifying the pieces they were playing.

When things were running late, our musicians were very flexible. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Emily Freedman · Married on 11/23/2019

November 2019 wedding

I hired Canterbury strings for my Saturday night wedding to play during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Leading up to the wedding, it was easy to communicate with Kate and relay exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. The music was beautiful and made the wedding elegant, fun, and a great addition to the day!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Campbell

Campbell McKay · Married on 10/05/2019

Loved working with them!

I worked with Canterbury Strings for my October 2019 wedding and had a great experience! I had a family member write a special arrangement for our ceremony and they were so great about accommodating our request. They were always very prompt, professional and kind in all of our communication. And of course, their music was beautiful and they are all so talented! I would highly recommend working with them for your wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Canterbury Strings FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Reception Music

• lemon & lime event design Wedding Planners

We loved working with Canterbury Strings! They did an excellent job for our clients and everything sounded wonderful! thanks!

• Baltimore, 21218 See on map
    Location of (Canterbury Strings)