Baltimore, MD 21218 Map · Phone number

About Canterbury Strings

Elegant, classical music adds the finishing touch to any special occasion. Based in Baltimore, Canterbury Strings offers a string trio or quartet of Peabody Conservatory-trained musicians to perform at your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, party, or other event. Our talented musicians perform in major orchestras in the area but also specialize and look forward to playing chamber music. Our repertoire consists mainly of classical music favorites, selected popular music, and jazz standards, but we can also arrange any piece that is desired and are always open to expanding our collection. We offer the most competitive prices in the area and strive to provide the most professional service. Please contact canterburystrings@gmail.com for more information.

trio4
trio3
trio1
trio4
trio3
trio1

65 Reviews for Canterbury Strings

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Kate and her colleagues were fantastic! Very easy to book, and they had great suggestions for the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. The day of the wedding, everyone showed up on time, took their places, and played beautifully! I would recommend them to all of my friends!

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

We worked with Kate to arrange a string trio to perform for our wedding ceremony in June. She was very responsive, organized, and very talented! We had a string trio play the prelude, processional, and recessional music for our ceremony and it was a lovely and romantic touch that really made it special. They are very flexible and have a wide repertoire of songs to choose from (if desired), or they can pick appropriate songs for you. I am so happy we had the string trio, who was very talented and professional - I only wish I could have heard more of their music (but, alas, as the bride, I missed most of the prelude!). Thanks, Kate!

Lacey · Married on 05/19/2018

Kate and her fellow artists that make up the Canterbury Strings were nothing short of amazing! From the beginning, Kate was the best to communicate with! She responded so quickly and was able to accommodate my needs for my ceremony and cocktail hour music! She even wrote up sheet music for a specific song to accompany my cousin who sang during the ceremony.

The music itself was so beautiful! Everyone loved it, and I received many compliments! Overall, I was so pleased with everything! The weather did not play out in our favor, but fortunately they were willing to do what they could to play music without damaging their instruments.

I 100%, highly recommend! Thank you so much for making my ceremony and cocktail hour that much more beautiful!!!!

Canterbury Strings FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music

• lemon & lime event design
    lemon & lime event design Wedding Planners

We loved working with Canterbury Strings! They did an excellent job for our clients and everything sounded wonderful! thanks!

• Baltimore, 21218 See on map