0-200
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Lodge at Saratoga Casino Hotel

For a wedding experience that’s impossible to forget, tie the knot at Saratoga Casino Hotel.

The Lodge is a perfect location for a dream wedding!
With a reputation for exceptional hospitality we offer affordable wedding packages, delicious food and a staff that goes above and beyond to make your day special!

The Lodge features beautifully inlaid cedar walls, oak and pecan floors, and picturesque outdoor landscaping. Intimate weddings or rehearsal dinners can be hosted inside, and large wedding receptions can be held in our outdoor tented area.

Both the inside of The Lodge and the Tent are engaged for the larger weddings.
Our wedding tent features a wood plank stamped concrete floor, a white tent ceiling liner, lighting and window pane tent sides.

We look forward to hosting your wedding!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Audio Equipment (1)

Mike and I couldn't imagine our wedding being any more perfect. When I pulled onto the Lodge's gorgeous property and saw our ceremony chairs out on the green, tree-filled lawn, and the stunning decor by Fine Affairs under the beautiful tent, my eyes started to fill with my first happy tears of the day. It was a breathtaking scene.
I walked inside to the incredible Lodge itself and I could see that the event manager, Casey, had taken the time to add her tasteful and creative finishing touches to my favor and guestbook display.
Getting ready in the beautifully furnished bridal suite (where I could peak out at our field of guests arriving) was so easy and relaxing. Casey took care of everything I needed and unbeknownst to me, helped mitigate an issue with one of my chosen vendors, without skipping a beat.
Mike and I did our "First Look" inside the gorgeous Lodge parlor. I walked down the gorgeous wooden staircase to see Mike standing in front of the fireplace. The setting created a moment neither one of us will ever forget.
Then came the ceremony. Walking out the front door of The Lodge and down the pretty path, adorned with well-kept plantings, was a sight in itself. Looking out at all of our guests, with The Lodge and the beautiful tent as their backdrop was yet another image I won't forget. I am still in awe at the beauty of the property, if you can't tell. :)
We enjoyed a perfect cocktail hour in the parlor, complete with a viewing of the Belmont Stakes. It couldn't have been a more authentic Saratoga feel. (We won't mention that we specially requested that the betting window be open for our cocktail hour during the Belmont. :) ).
We moved into the tent to enjoy the stunning linens and decor. The tent's bare bulb lighting, along with the candles on our tables, created a ever-changing dramatic lighting that got more and more beautiful as the sun went down.
When you think things couldn't have gotten any better, we had a chance to sit and enjoy a few bites

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Tents

My husband and I switched our venue to The Lodge halfway through our engagement and it was one of the best decision we made while planning our wedding. We had a relatively large guest list (250) and yet we wanted it to feel intimate and romantic. First off the wedding coordinator Casey Baldwin is absolutely amazing. With every request (and we made a lot - some of which were logistically very challenging) and question she made sure to go above and beyond to iron out the details and make sure our day went off perfectly. Her customer service was exceptional and we are beyond grateful for that. As the bride I didn't feel an ounce of stress on my big day and I owes lot of that to her. Second the food! Our guests left raving about how incredible our food was. Most said they had never had such an incredible meal before at a wedding. We were thoroughly impressed. The chef did a fantastic job. Third the lodge is a really unique and lovely space for a wedding. It has options for indoor, outdoor as well as a tent. We did our ceremony on the lawn, cocktail hour was inside/outside with a bar in each space and then our reception was under the tent. It was exactly what we wanted for our wedding venue. It kept our wedding of 220 intimate without feel cramped. Another perk is the two upstairs bedrooms that the wedding party has access to the whole night of the wedding. It's a fantastic space to get ready and can accommodate either the Bridal party, grooms party or both. Our groomsmen got ready up there which made things so easy. We did a Korean tea ceremony during our cocktail hour which required us to change so having this space was a must. We would highly recommend this venue and would like to say a huge thank you to Casey and all of the lodge staff for helping us have the perfect wedding day!!

Profile Picture Kate , 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Lodge at Saratoga Casino Hotel Pricing

Valet
Wheelchair Access
1 AWARD

One Nelson Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866   See On Map
518-581-5728 (phone) 518-581-5880 (fax)
The Lodge at Saratoga Casino Hotel is a wedding venue from Saratoga Springs, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Albany, Saratoga Springs, and Lake George. The Lodge at Saratoga Casino Hotel is a professional venue that has been part of the NY wedding industry since 2015 specializing in ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, receptions, bridal showers, Wedding brunches.