The Little Fleur Company

1416 9th St, Imperial Beach, CA 91932 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Blooming Forward
  • be bella Design
  • Flowers Direct
  • Alpine Artistic Florist

6 Reviews for The Little Fleur Company

• Trang

Trang · Married on 05/08/2021

Absolutely Magical

I was blown away by the beautiful pieces that Zeyda created for our wedding. Everything was perfect from our ceremony arch and bouquets, to the centerpieces and sweetheart table. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was. Zeyda put in so much attention to all the little details and she is so talented and amazing to work with. She even helped us put a phone up in one of the surrounding trees so that we could get a good angle to livestream our ceremony! Zeyda will seriously make all of your floral dreams come true and I could not recommend her enough.

Sent on 05/22/2021
  • Jeannene

Jeannene · Married on 09/05/2020

Zeyda - Creates Absolute Floral Magic!

Zeyda of Little Fleur Co makes absolute floral magic! She made my dreams come true with the bouquet she created for my engagement shoot! I showed her a few photos for inspiration and what she created was beyond my wildest dreams! Not only is she super talent, she is also so kind! She is a full service florist that includes table cloths, table numbers, candles, and candle holders.

As our May 30th, 2020 wedding gets closer and the COVID-19 situation begins to push us into potentially rescheduling, Zeyda has been beyond supportive! We are so so excited to see the amazing magic that Zeyda creates on our wedding day, whenever that day is!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Heather

Heather R. · Married on 01/11/2020

Straight Outta Pinterest

Truly speechless... Zeyda is every bride's DREAM! Her florals made our day complete and they had guests jaw's on the ground! I am in awe with everything that she touched. From our arbor and aisle to our bridal bouquets and center pieces, she blew all of us away! I felt like I was walking into a Disney movie. It was just that magical! Thank you, Zeyda, for working with us on our budget, exceeding our floral vision, and making our day truly magnificent! The world needs to know your name, because you are truly incredible! I feel honored to have worked with you!!! XO

Sent on 01/16/2020

• 1416 9th St Imperial Beach, CA, 91932 See on map
    619-227-3047 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Little Fleur Company)