Lake Elsinore, CA 92531 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for The KJ Experience, Event Planning & Production

Alesia · Married on 06/06/2015

The KJ Experience is a one stop shop for all your event needs! They will work your budget, either big or small to get you whatever your heart desires! They do Amazing work! Definitely will be using their services again!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/25/2014

We went with The KJ Experience after meeting them at an open house for our catering company. They transformed our ceremony room into an unrecognizable room. They draped the room, put out beautiful chiavari chairs and candles and rose petals along the aisle. With some soft up lights the room set the mood for our ceremony. Working with Katherine and Kyle was easy. I would email or text and get a reply within an hour at most. Their passion for what they do is evident. They also rent out other items which was great! Really great experience with them, and I would recommend to my friends and family.

Sent on 02/03/2014

The KJ Experience, Event Planning & Production's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you!
  • I

Iliana · Married on 08/05/2012

My wedding wouldn't have been the most exciting day of my life without Katherine and Kyle! They thought of everything and it looked so beautiful with their ideas and suggestions. It was such a peace of mind that I didn't have to worry about anything on my special day. All I had to do was say "I do" and smile for pictures. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/21/2014

The KJ Experience, Event Planning & Production's reply:

Thank you Iliana for your review. We're happy we were able to be a part of your special day!

The KJ Experience, Event Planning & Production FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• David England Photography
    David England Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with the KJ Experience for a number of events, and they truly take the stresses of the wedding day away. From start to finish, they provide a top notch, full service experience for their customers. In conjunction, they coordinate with other vendors throughout the process, which makes the process seamless, fluid, and truly memorable.

• David England Photography