2-220
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The INN at Gig Harbor

Combining Small Inn Ambiance with World Class Service
We invite you to make The INN at Gig Harbor your home away from home while visiting the Puget Sound and Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula areas.

Whether traveling on business or for pleasure, The INN is perfectly situated to provide easy access to all that the South Sound region has to offer. Conveniently located in picturesque Gig Harbor, the Inn is 2 miles north of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, only 15 minutes from downtown Tacoma, 40 minutes from Seattle Tacoma International Airport and an hour from downtown Seattle. On the Olympic Peninsula side of Puget Sound, The INN is 30 minutes from downtown Bremerton.

For your convenience, the Kitsap Airporter provides door to door service to and from Seattle Tacoma International Airport.

Combining Small Inn Ambiance with World Class Service
Constructed and decorated in a Pacific Northwest rendition of the Craftsman style, the INN at Gig Harbor offers 64 comfortably appointed rooms and suites. Whether you choose one of our deluxe double queen rooms, a deluxe king room or one of our fireplace, Jacuzzi or family suites, you will be surrounded by custom made Craftsman furnishings with business friendly work areas. Additionally you will enjoy the convenience of complimentary high speed internet access as well as in-room coffee. Most guest rooms and suites also have refrigerators and microwave ovens.

The acclaimed Heritage Restaurant at the INN at Gig Harbor features classic American fare with a Pacific Northwest flair.

The combination of our 4,000 square feet of flexible event space and our dedicated and professional conference services and banquet staff ensures attention to detail and flawless event.

Work off stress in our fitness center and then soothe tired muscles with a relaxing massage at our in house massage therapy studio or take advantage of our invigorating outdoor Jacuzzi.

Our Conference Services Department will work with you on every detail of your planned event; from sleeping room requirements, to menu selection, audio visual and other equipment needs. Once your plan is completed, your Conference Services Coordinator will team up with the Banquet Captain responsible for your event to ensure that all details are executed according to your requirements.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Seattle

Follow The INN at Gig Harbor on

6 Reviews for The INN at Gig Harbor

3.3

My husband and I had our vow renewal ceremony on May 25, 2013 at the Inn at Gig Harbor. From the moment I met Kati in August of 2012 we just clicked. She went out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed and wanted. She even met me on her own time to look at different types of centerpieces. When we arrived at the hotel the Friday before our event the whole staff bent over backwards for us. They were all amazing! I am so thankful for Kati and the staff at the Inn. They know how to take care of their clients!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/25/13, 1 Review
0.7

Very disappointed with the wedding director Katie at The Inn at Gig Harbor. She messed up several important things, such as putting the groom in the same room as the bride the night before wedding. We reserved a room for the groom for night before and they put him in the bridal suite that I the bride and the bridesmaids were suppose to get ready in at 8 a.m. Had to go to front desk and have them fix the rooms then she got rude to me. Then in the wedding package I had set up and clean up and then during the wedding she went to my bridesmaids and told them that we needed to take down the paper lanterns that they put up for decorations because that wasn't in our contract..... Then we were verbally told that we would have a late checkout because we were the bride and groom. I thought I would recheck and make sure we had a late checkout no they changed it and we had to be out by 11 a.m. or we would get charged for another night. That was told to us at 10:55 a.m. thank goodness we had friends and family to help us get all of our stuff out in 5 minutes. Then we went to reception area to get paper lanterns and the room was locked so we couldn't get them either. So I asked the lady at the counter to have them mail us my decorations. I get a email saying that they could mail me the lanterns but it would be $60 for them to mail them. I thought that was crazy since we spent over $7000.00 dollars for our wedding to be there. I would not recommend anyone to get married here. We had a buffet and I had to pay a lot per person and they wouldn't let me have leftover food either!! They were suppose to plate up the wedding cake and didn't do that either because I had cupcakes!! The customer service was good until day of wedding. Save your money do not rent this venue!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/18/13, 6 Reviews
1.6

The event coordinator was awful. She never gets back to you with the information she promises you, you have to keep asking and asking. She cancelled a meeting the night before it was scheduled and it was the final meeting before the wedding which was only two weeks away. She failed to tell the staff about needing to put out the aisle runner that she offered that they would do right before the ceremony, so my daughter the flower girl threw the petals without an aisle runner, then the officiant noticed that the runner wasnt laid out so he did it, but it was upside down and the petals were underneath it... it was a hand painted aisle runner, what a waste. Also she didnt even have the table linens steamed or ironed, so they were all wrinkled. If I could go back and do it all again, I would NOT choose this venue because of Kati, the event coordinator, she did a very poor job, and they were not cheap.
The best part of the venue was the food. The food here is amazing, but the coordinator is awful.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1256160533785 blackandwhitewellsdancing
220x220 sq 1256160637441 champagneonbed08photoshoot2
220x220 sq 1256160639597 fallinncroppednew
220x220 sq 1256160680879 longbridelookingoutwindow
220x220 sq 1526400884 7dfb8dfb894f0e84 1526400883 95cfa6c0ed3bfcd2 1526400881348 1 9309
220x220 sq 1256160725129 blueandwhiteweddingtable
220x220 sq 1526400884 321d4ce6b1860f90 1526400883 2ead3740f1f244a0 1526400881350 2 9311

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1526400784 74bf437af24b54b8 1256160533785 blackandwhitewellsdancing

Bride's and Groom's Dinners Free

Redeem In-Store
Mention WeddingWire when contracting your reception of 100 guests or more and receive the Bride's and Groom's Dinners free - a value of up to $100!
#WW9c56f45f7d2b18f7

7 ENDORSEMENTS
I HIGHLY Recommend The Inn At Gig Harbor. Your event is not complete without them. They are fun to work with (We work VERY well with each other, which is VERY important, that all your wedding services work well with each other), they offer a HIGH quality service, are leaders in their industry, are very experienced & talented, are very trustworthy, help to relieve any stress you may have on your wedding day, have MANY rave reviews of happy clients, are polite, organized, go the extra mile, treat you with respect . . . I could go On & On. Bottom Line: If you hire them, you will have NO Regrets, NO Frustrations, NO Disappointments. Blessings! (Scott "DJ Scott" Fijolek - 360-367-6863) AskDJScott.com

Kati is a pleasure to work with and is a resource full of knowledge. She is very friendly, kind, and professional... I would do business with her anytime!

The staff at The Inn at Gig Harbor are amazing! I've planned an event here for one of my organizations and I've photographed here as well. The accommodations and the ball rooms are stunning! The food is delicious! I've had many meals here, they are the only hotel I recommend to my couples!

The staff at the Inn at Gig Harbor are a pleasure to work with - friendly, accesible, and helpful... and very patient with some of the more unique design whims my clients and I have created. The Inn is easy to get to for your guests both near and far, and they'll be treated royally by the staff.

I recommend the services of The INN at Gig Harbor to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

3211 56th St. NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98335   See On Map
253-858-1111 (phone) 253-851-5402 (fax)
The hotel is open 24 hours a day. The Heritage Restaurant is open 7am-9pm, 7 days a week.