10513 fairhaven way, Orlando, FL 32825 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Hendricks

We're The Hendricks , a hubby and wife duo... YEAH!!! We're high school sweethearts who ran towards the alter at 20 to say "I Do". We didn't realize the importance of pictures back then and so we didn't invest in it. Looking back, all we have are our memories and nothing to show our daughters. We care about it all, the important moments, "insignificant" moments, details, candids, and the traditional photos mom and granny want for the mantle. It's all important and we'll do whatever it takes to capture it. Making complete fools of ourselves to get your natural and honest reaction on camera is never out of the question. On your wedding day, we'll be two couples hanging out snapping shots as the day unfolds, keeping the perfect balance between creating moments and letting them just happen.

Follow The Hendricks on

47 Reviews for The Hendricks

• Gianna

Gianna Connors · Getting married on 10/03/2020

The Dynamic Duo!!!

I can not say enough about the professionalism, help, and absolute magic the Hendricks brought to our wedding! From the moment we first contacted them, they became a source of knowledge and peace in the chaotic world of wedding planning. Before the wedding, Stephanie made regular contact, reminding us of upcoming milestones and times to be excited about! I knew that I could lean on her for quick, insightful wisdom about anything wedding related, even outside of photography. Their preparations before our day were foresighted and productive. On the day of, the Hendricks transformed into our personal hype-team!! Somehow, they pulled off organizing and coordinating a wedding party of 18 and a family of 24 to pose for some of the best photos I've ever seen. I've come to believe these two are ninjas at what they do. During our ceremony, they all but disappeared. But, when we got our images, every detail, moment, and expression was captured beautifully. Ninjas, I tell you. I will be drooling over these photos for DECADES to come. Oh, and did I mention we got them almost a MONTH early? Do yourself a favor, knock photographers off your to-do list with the Hendricks, they are THE BEST. We were looking for some people with some cameras, what we found was a dynamic duo of ninjas who thoughtfully captured our lifelong memories.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Casie

Casie Mitch · Married on 02/03/2020

Perfect Couple for Your Perfect Day

Absolutely amazing couple! My husband and I, a Minnesota based couple, were married in March 2019 on Marco Island. We were afraid that the photography process would be a hot and daunting one. We were so wrong! When our big day arrived Stephanie and Landon both gave amazing direction, without making the photos seem rehearsed. They were very organized knowing what formal shots were needed so that we could then move on to the more candid photos we really enjoy. The Hendricks kept the day light and fun, just like their photography style.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Catherine · Married on 11/18/2019

Comfortable and picture perfect!

We were so nervous to have our photos taken, but all of that went away as soon as we met our lovely, funny and oh so perfect photographers ❤️ They got my fiancé comfortable in front of the camera and that was what I was hoping for, lol, and of course, our photos!

Our engagement shoot was so much fun and our photos came out as I imagined! Definitely experts when it come to the use of natural light! ❤️ I trust them with all my ❤️ on our wedding day! I can honestly say, I couldn’t have book better photographers!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Real Weddings

• Dorvilus Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Amazingly talented photographer! He's great at capturing that special moment and every detail. I would recommend their services to all my clients. Very professional and all about keeping the couple happy.

• 10513 fairhaven way Orlando, 32825 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Hendricks)