10513 fairhaven way, Orlando, FL 32825 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Hendricks

Your wedding photos will be the proof of your loves existence years from now. They will be your first family heirloom. One that will allow your children and your children's children to relive the emotions and your legacy through timeless images on the day it all began. We aim to capture it all, especially the in betweens. The moments that you'll miss. The laughs, tears and oh so pretty details.

We love people and love building genuine relationships with our couples. We're fun and playful and aim to blend into the crowd in a way that leaves your guests asking, “Who are your friends that did your photography?” This is the greatest compliment because we know we have made
our clients and their friends/family feel comfortable enough to be vulnerable, allowing us to capture their raw, unfiltered emotions and personalities. That’s when the magic happens!

Your wedding day will come and go and you can be at ease that you will have beautiful images to relive this day forever and us as friends , of course
Follow The Hendricks on

Real Weddings 48 Photos

49 Reviews for The Hendricks

Brittany Powers · Getting married on 05/02/2022

10/10 recommend

Stephanie and Landon are amazing. There is no better team I would have trusted with my wedding photos. Not only is their photo quality amazing, but they go above and beyond to make your day perfect and make you feel comfortable. They are truly professionals. Thank you both for everything! PS they got us our photos back in legit a WEEK... unreal!

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Valcourt · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Best photographers ever!

Stephanie and Landon are the absolute best wedding photographers ever!!!
    My husband and I could not be more grateful to the two of them.
    Not only are they the sweetest people ever, they made us feel so at ease on our wedding day, and also throughout the entire process. It meant so much to me, since I am so camera shy, and was very anxious!
    They are so professional, and kept everyone in our party on schedule. Our wedding day was surprisingly cold, and we had an outdoor reception. With Stephanie and Landon, you would have never guessed, because they kept going with smiles the whole time. Our friends and family also raved about how great they were to work with - they just made it so fun!
    They were also super quick with getting sneak peek pictures to us, as well as our entire album!
    The pictures turned out absolutely amazing, and I seriously cannot stop looking at them. It makes me so happy to look back at our photos. I get so giddy and smile just thinking about all of the memories we now have captured in time. It's hard to pick which ones to frame!
    THANK YOU BOTH!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Gianna

Gianna Connors · Married on 10/03/2020

The Dynamic Duo!!!

I can not say enough about the professionalism, help, and absolute magic the Hendricks brought to our wedding! From the moment we first contacted them, they became a source of knowledge and peace in the chaotic world of wedding planning. Before the wedding, Stephanie made regular contact, reminding us of upcoming milestones and times to be excited about! I knew that I could lean on her for quick, insightful wisdom about anything wedding related, even outside of photography. Their preparations before our day were foresighted and productive. On the day of, the Hendricks transformed into our personal hype-team!! Somehow, they pulled off organizing and coordinating a wedding party of 18 and a family of 24 to pose for some of the best photos I've ever seen. I've come to believe these two are ninjas at what they do. During our ceremony, they all but disappeared. But, when we got our images, every detail, moment, and expression was captured beautifully. Ninjas, I tell you. I will be drooling over these photos for DECADES to come. Oh, and did I mention we got them almost a MONTH early? Do yourself a favor, knock photographers off your to-do list with the Hendricks, they are THE BEST. We were looking for some people with some cameras, what we found was a dynamic duo of ninjas who thoughtfully captured our lifelong memories.

Sent on 04/17/2019

2 Real Weddings

• Dorvilus Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Amazingly talented photographer! He's great at capturing that special moment and every detail. I would recommend their services to all my clients. Very professional and all about keeping the couple happy.

• 10513 fairhaven way Orlando, 32825 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Hendricks)