Austin, Austin, TX 78727 Map · Phone number

About The Heirloom Table

The Heirloom Table is a floral design service based out of Austin, Texas. The Heirloom Table is owned and operated by Mercedez, a skilled floral designer who grew up knowing the importance of beautiful details, thanks to her antique-loving mother. Mercedez believes that life should be filled with tons of flowers, and she can help you fill your wedding venue with genuinely spectacular arrangements. Each of her arrangements embodies the obsessions and eye for detail that she inherited from her mother.

The Heirloom Table is skilled at crafting floral designs that are classic, modern, romantic, glamorous, or preppy. Mercedez and her team of floral stylists specialize in aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower crowns, single flowers, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, flower petals, and table arrangements. Some of the floral services they offer include:

• Set up

mercedez hofberg favorites 0012
mercedez hofberg favorites 0018
edited 0051
The Heirloom Table
mercedez nathan anniversary mercedez nathan annive
edited 0004

The Heirloom Table 7
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 07/13/2019

Dream florals!

I love Mercedez!! My wedding planner (sweet laurel) recommended her based off the style I showed her. The minute I met mercedez I knew she was who we were looking for! Her style is just stunning. We gave her creative freedom and she didn’t disappoint!! Everything was beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for a better florist to work with! Thank you Mercedez and I wish you continued success!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    The Heirloom Table 8
    The Heirloom Table 9
    The Heirloom Table 10
    The Heirloom Table 11
    The Heirloom Table 12
  • Nicole

Nicole Rushton · Married on 05/11/2019

Looking for florists, look no further!

Mercedez with Heirloom was FANTASTIC to work with. I am truly still in awe of how perfect she was able to capture my vision and make it more amazing than I had even imagined. She is so creative and truly has some of the best relationships in the industry to source the most delicate and DIFFERENT flower options. After our first meeting, she drafted a document to put our thoughts on paper which made us feel confident in moving forward. Not to mention - she is the SWEETEST human ever. Thank you so much for making our flower dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    The Heirloom Table 17
    The Heirloom Table 18
    The Heirloom Table 19

Brooke · Married on 05/10/2018

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I saw Mercedez for (I am not even kidding you) maybe 30 seconds for her to deliver my bouquets to the bridal suite on my wedding day before she went to take care of the arbor. Being states away meant that we weren’t able to collaborate in person….ever, but she could not have made it any easier. Communication was so quick, she ALWAYS worked with me, was super patient, and extremely accommodating. I would recommend her to anyone!! My wedding felt like a total whirlwind and some parts a little crazy, but I wouldn’t have changed anything about my flowers. I wish I could carry my beautiful bouquet and wear my super special flower crown again! Thank you for making my floral dreams come true Mercedez. You are such a sweet person with AMAZING talent! I only wish that I could have gotten to know you better!

Sent on 05/24/2018

The Heirloom Table FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 155.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• The Grove
    The Grove Hotel Weddings

Mercedez is an amazing floral designer, much more than a florist. Her designs are simply breathtaking and compliment the natural surroundings of our venue. I recommend The Heirloom Table to all of our clients and look forward to working more with her in the future.

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78727 See on map