Austin, Austin, TX 78727 Map · Phone number

About The Heirloom Table

The Heirloom Table is a floral design service based out of Austin, Texas. The Heirloom Table is owned and operated by Mercedez, a skilled floral designer who grew up knowing the importance of beautiful details, thanks to her antique-loving mother. Mercedez believes that life should be filled with tons of flowers, and she can help you fill your wedding venue with genuinely spectacular arrangements. Each of her arrangements embodies the obsessions and eye for detail that she inherited from her mother.

The Heirloom Table is skilled at crafting floral designs that are classic, modern, romantic, glamorous, or preppy. Mercedez and her team of floral stylists specialize in aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower crowns, single flowers, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, flower petals, and table arrangements. Some of the floral services they offer include:

• Set up

mercedez hofberg favorites 0012
mercedez hofberg favorites 0018
edited 0051
The Heirloom Table
mercedez nathan anniversary mercedez nathan annive
edited 0004

The Heirloom Table 5
The Heirloom Table 6
The Heirloom Table 7

Brooke · Married on 05/10/2018

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I saw Mercedez for (I am not even kidding you) maybe 30 seconds for her to deliver my bouquets to the bridal suite on my wedding day before she went to take care of the arbor. Being states away meant that we weren’t able to collaborate in person….ever, but she could not have made it any easier. Communication was so quick, she ALWAYS worked with me, was super patient, and extremely accommodating. I would recommend her to anyone!! My wedding felt like a total whirlwind and some parts a little crazy, but I wouldn’t have changed anything about my flowers. I wish I could carry my beautiful bouquet and wear my super special flower crown again! Thank you for making my floral dreams come true Mercedez. You are such a sweet person with AMAZING talent! I only wish that I could have gotten to know you better!

The Heirloom Table 8
    The Heirloom Table 15
    The Heirloom Table 16
  • Y

Yoonie · Married on 04/15/2018

From my first consultation with Mercedez, I was instantly charmed by her spirit. By working with her, I learned she is immensely talented and can impressively do so many different styles of florals!

She is very flexible and fast to email back, which was important to me. Even though I changed my mind frequently, she was so calm and nice every single time. I admittedly wanted everything to be so perfect on my wedding day, and she surpassed all of my high expectations! My bridal party bouquets were so breathtaking. Our guests were so impressed with her table arrangements and multiple installations.

Behind the scenes, I know being a wedding florist is such a tough job, and I feel lucky and grateful that Mercedez made such an enormous effort to give me everything I dreamed of! The flowers were one of the most memorable parts of my day.

The Heirloom Table 17
    The Heirloom Table 18
    The Heirloom Table 19

Miranda · Married on 04/14/2018

Mercedez was a DREAM to work with!! She put up with my indecisiveness and pickiness for months leading up to my wedding. I reached out to her numerous times changing the color palette and amount of flowers, and she was so supportive every time. She responded super fast and was always super helpful. I could not find a picture of exactly what I wanted so I gave her a list of everything I wanted. She exceeded the made up image I had in my head!! I was honestly shocked at how perfect my bouquet was when she brought it to me the day of the wedding. She had every aspect I wanted plus more! I seriously don't know how she made it more perfect than I imagined. Everything was perfect including the huge floral arch at the ceremony and floral ring hanging above the dance floor. She is so creative and went above and beyond making everything so beautiful. Every person at the wedding commented on how beautiful all the arrangements were! I cannot recommend her enough!!

The Heirloom Table FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 155.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• The Grove
    The Grove Hotel Weddings

Mercedez is an amazing floral designer, much more than a florist. Her designs are simply breathtaking and compliment the natural surroundings of our venue. I recommend The Heirloom Table to all of our clients and look forward to working more with her in the future.

• Austin Austin, Texas, TX 78727 See on map