169 Albany Turnpike/Rt. 44, Canton, CT 06019 Map · Phone number

About The Harwinton Florist llc

The Harwinton Florist llc is the type of florist that will help you create an atmosphere of interest for you and your guests. Whether your event is a country garden wedding or a simply elegant affair, we take the time to go over those little details that make your wedding day unique and timeless. Put your trust in us to create alasting memory of your special day.

Follow The Harwinton Florist llc on

The Harwinton Florist llc 1
The Harwinton Florist llc 2

Jill · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful!

Christine did an outstanding job with our flowers. I only showed her a few pictures and she totally ran with my vision and made it better than I could have imagined. She worked with us to meet our needs within our smaller budget. Her work is amazing and she is so kind and decorated to her work.

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Floral Excellence

Christine is AMAZING!! Our wedding was on October 13, 2018, church ceremony at St. Patrick’s and reception at Farmington Gardens. She was part of the recommended vendors for the FG and also was our wedding planners florist so obviously that says a lot already. After meeting with a Christine the first time I knew she was perfect. She went over every detail and brought up things I wouldn’t have even thought of. For someone who doesn’t know much about flowers she had pictures and descriptions and ideas for me after me just telling her the colors I wanted. My bouquet was STUNNING and everything I had ever pictured it brought tears to my eyes when she brought it in. All my girls were in love with their bouquets and the boutonnières were awesome, I don’t think any guy lost or broke theirs which also says a lot because guys don’t pay attention to those things. Christine actually suggested leaving the boutonnières at the church so the Guys wouldnt be taking the jackets on and off so they didn’t have the option of breaking them before the ceremony, which was such a good call. She had worked with both places before so that made it easy since she knew what we would need at each place. She was very accommodating with meetings and times of everything and the flowers also last pretty long after so if you’re on the fence about flowers just do it it’s so worth it!! The pictures with our boutiques were stunning! Everything came together because Christine knew what she was doing, she loves what she does and that shows!

Carollynn · Married on 09/30/2018

This was a great florist. I was able to put together simple yet elegant arrangements for my wedding. Christine was very helpful in choosing flowers and decor ideas. She showed me different flowers that she thought would fit the look and feeling that I was describing. The flowers were fresh and vibrant and perfect.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Harwinton Florist llc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 149.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 124.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,496.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Cakes Unlimited
    Cakes Unlimited Wedding Cakes

I always get excited when a couple chooses to work with Chris at Harwinton Florist. I know for sure that the flowers will be perfect, and arranged in a unique way. She is very detail oriented, organized, and very creative.

• 169 Albany Turnpike/Rt. 44 Canton, CT 06019 See on map