169 Albany Turnpike/Rt. 44, Canton, CT 06019 Map · Phone number

About The Harwinton Florist llc

The Harwinton Florist llc is the type of florist that will help you create an atmosphere of interest for you and your guests. Whether your event is a country garden wedding or a simply elegant affair, we take the time to go over those little details that make your wedding day unique and timeless. Put your trust in us to create alasting memory of your special day.

Follow The Harwinton Florist llc on

The Harwinton Florist llc 4
The Harwinton Florist llc 5

Joanna · Married on 07/06/2019

Chris is Amazing!

Working with Chris was amazing! Halfway through the wedding planning, I changed my theme and colors, but Chris was so flexible and helped me pick new flowers to match my vision. It was 90 degrees and humid on my wedding day, with no AC in the church, and the flowers still looked fresh and beautiful. Everything was organized and labeled, and exactly what I had picked out. Chris was early with all of her drop offs and made the entire process as easy as possible. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding Florist!

You will not regret choosing Chris as the florist for your big day! Chris is incredibly talented, kind, patient and has a way of knowing exactly what her clients are envisioning. Chris was so patient and helpful when I couldn't decide exactly what centerpieces I wanted. She showed me various options and pictures and didn't end our meeting until I was certain it was exactly what I wanted and had in mind. Chris goes above and beyond throughout the entire process to ensure everything is just perfect. She is so talented and has a special way of making everything she touches and creates look incredible.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    The Harwinton Florist llc 6
    The Harwinton Florist llc 7
    The Harwinton Florist llc 8
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2019

Best florist around!!

Christine at the Harwinton Florist deserves more than five stars! She did all the florals for our wedding on June 7, 2019 and everything was GORGEOUS! She created our bouquets, boutineers, wristlets, centerpieces, floral arrangements for decorations, all the flowers for our ceremony and decorated our chuppah. When I arrived at the venue I immediately ran outside to see what the ceremony space looked like and I cried. Literally cried. It was so beautiful. It was as if Christine was in my head and knew exactly what I was picturing and made it a reality. I’m no expert in flowers and when I shared with her some of the things I was imagining, she knew how to put them all together and made our whole wedding so beautiful. We had so many comments on the flowers and how they all went together so beautifully. Christine had given us advice how we could reuse flowers from our ceremony space in our reception areas, which we really appreciated conserving them and with our budget. As for the bouquets, wristlets and boutineers, everything was labeled for who they were for which made the process so easy. I read many reviews before booking all of our vendors for our wedding and wanted to hire the best. Trust me, I understand how important it all is. Booking Christine will be the best choice to make. You will have someone on your side through the whole process and your big day will turn out beautifully. Thank you Chris from the bottom of our hearts!Read Less

Sent on 06/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Harwinton Florist llc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 149.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 124.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,496.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Cakes Unlimited
    Cakes Unlimited Wedding Cakes

I always get excited when a couple chooses to work with Chris at Harwinton Florist. I know for sure that the flowers will be perfect, and arranged in a unique way. She is very detail oriented, organized, and very creative.

• 169 Albany Turnpike/Rt. 44 Canton, 06019 See on map