169 Albany Turnpike/Rt. 44, Canton, CT 06019 Map · Phone number

About The Harwinton Florist llc

The Harwinton Florist llc is the type of florist that will help you create an atmosphere of interest for you and your guests. Whether your event is a country garden wedding or a simply elegant affair, we take the time to go over those little details that make your wedding day unique and timeless. Put your trust in us to create alasting memory of your special day.

Follow The Harwinton Florist llc on

The Harwinton Florist llc 6
The Harwinton Florist llc 7

Sara Caplette · Married on 08/31/2019

Christine is the best!!

Christine was amazing to work with, from our first meeting I was blown away by her knowledge of flowers and attention to detail. She was so easy to work with and was very quick to respond to any questions I had. She did an absolutely amazing job on all my flowers, the centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned and my bouquet and all the bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. I got so many compliments on all the flowers at my wedding! I highly recommend using Christine, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Danielle Radke · Married on 07/20/2019

An amazing florist!

Chris went above and beyond to create my vision on our wedding day! Since I was doing a small wedding, I initially thought I would do my flowers myself. However, as the planning started, I felt overwhelmed by another task. I reached out to Chris with a tight budget to see what she could do and if it was even possible. I was amazed how she went above and beyond to provide options that would fit within my budget. Brides- you do not have to spend thousands to have beautiful florals! Chris made recommendations that would work for the season as well. When it turned out to be the hottest day of the summer, Chris made minor adjustments so my flowers would look beautiful in the heat. They didn't even wilt! She executed my vision better than I envisioned. I am so happy that I ended up with working with Chris. I highly recommend Harwinton Florist, you will will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Joanna · Married on 07/06/2019

Chris is Amazing!

Working with Chris was amazing! Halfway through the wedding planning, I changed my theme and colors, but Chris was so flexible and helped me pick new flowers to match my vision. It was 90 degrees and humid on my wedding day, with no AC in the church, and the flowers still looked fresh and beautiful. Everything was organized and labeled, and exactly what I had picked out. Chris was early with all of her drop offs and made the entire process as easy as possible. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Harwinton Florist llc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 149.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 124.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,496.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Cakes Unlimited
    Cakes Unlimited Wedding Cakes

I always get excited when a couple chooses to work with Chris at Harwinton Florist. I know for sure that the flowers will be perfect, and arranged in a unique way. She is very detail oriented, organized, and very creative.

• 169 Albany Turnpike/Rt. 44 Canton, 06019 See on map