The Harwinton Florist llc Reviews

The Harwinton Florist llc 1
The Harwinton Florist llc 2

Jill · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful!

Christine did an outstanding job with our flowers. I only showed her a few pictures and she totally ran with my vision and made it better than I could have imagined. She worked with us to meet our needs within our smaller budget. Her work is amazing and she is so kind and decorated to her work.

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Floral Excellence

Christine is AMAZING!! Our wedding was on October 13, 2018, church ceremony at St. Patrick’s and reception at Farmington Gardens. She was part of the recommended vendors for the FG and also was our wedding planners florist so obviously that says a lot already. After meeting with a Christine the first time I knew she was perfect. She went over every detail and brought up things I wouldn’t have even thought of. For someone who doesn’t know much about flowers she had pictures and descriptions and ideas for me after me just telling her the colors I wanted. My bouquet was STUNNING and everything I had ever pictured it brought tears to my eyes when she brought it in. All my girls were in love with their bouquets and the boutonnières were awesome, I don’t think any guy lost or broke theirs which also says a lot because guys don’t pay attention to those things. Christine actually suggested leaving the boutonnières at the church so the Guys wouldnt be taking the jackets on and off so they didn’t have the option of breaking them before the ceremony, which was such a good call. She had worked with both places before so that made it easy since she knew what we would need at each place. She was very accommodating with meetings and times of everything and the flowers also last pretty long after so if you’re on the fence about flowers just do it it’s so worth it!! The pictures with our boutiques were stunning! Everything came together because Christine knew what she was doing, she loves what she does and that shows!

Carollynn · Married on 09/30/2018

This was a great florist. I was able to put together simple yet elegant arrangements for my wedding. Christine was very helpful in choosing flowers and decor ideas. She showed me different flowers that she thought would fit the look and feeling that I was describing. The flowers were fresh and vibrant and perfect.

• Vanessa

Vanessa Cefaratti · Married on 09/28/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Chris was amazing to work with. She took my vision and nailed it. Everything looked gorgeous and we couldn’t have been happier with how it all turned out. Of all things from our special day, my flowers were by far my favorite. Thank you Chris for being such an important part of our wedding. Even now my flowers dried out beautifully and I have them displayed. I can’t recommend her enough!

Kaileigh · Married on 08/17/2018

We can not say enough positive things about working with Chris at Harwinton Florist! We were able to meet with Chris numerous times in the year leading up to our wedding and share pinterest boards and ideas as they came up. Chris took the time to ask the right questions to really get a full picture of what our hopes and dreams for the day were and how she could help with our vision. Chris was able to stay within the budget we gave her and gave us many ideas as to how we could stay in that budget.
    Chris made our party favors (succulents in a shot glass) and our guests are still raving about them and how they still have it a month later! Our bridal party bouquets and boutineers were amazing and both of our bridal bouquets were unique to each of us and the things we like separately. We highly recommend Chris at Harwinton Florist, you will not be disappointed!!

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/13/2018

Absolutely stunning flowers that exceeded my expectations!

From the first minute I met Christine, I knew she would be my florist. She has an infectious personality and there is no doubt she loves what she does, and has extreme talent! We communicated mostly through email, which was very efficient. She even called me the day before the wedding to review her plan for the day-of so that we were completely on the same page and I was OK with it. I shared my ideas with her and she provided so many recommendations for things I hadn't thought about. On the day of the wedding, she walked into the bridal suite with the flowers and I was stunned...I was obsessed with my bouquet!! I remember I kept looking at it and saying "it's perfect!" It was like she had read my mind and knew what I wanted better than I did myself. The other flowers were absolutely gorgeous as well. I recommend her to anyone who wants a florist for their event who will exceed their expectations!

Lori · Married on 06/02/2018

When my daughter Kate was engaged, and selected her venue, we asked for recommendation for other vendors. Harwinton Florist was one of those vendors. We made an appointment to visit the florist about a year before the wedding. Christine was, and is - fabulous! Her flower knowledge is impeccable, and she immediately grasped Kate’s vision. Christine was extremely familiar with the venue, giving us endless ideas for a picture-perfect day. From the bouquets, to the center pieces, corsages and boutonnieres Christine’s presentation was impressive. She is creative, insightful, with an amazing eye for detail that tied everything together for a magical day.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    The Harwinton Florist llc 3
    The Harwinton Florist llc 4

The Harwinton Florist llc's reply:

Thank you Lori ! You & Kate were a pleasure to work with :)

Brooke · Married on 05/26/2018

Chris at The Harwinton Florist is absolutely amazing! She was extremely easy to work with for my wedding flowers and very personable. She listened to all of my ideas and offered her expertise whenever asked - which was always spot on! She was even in touch with me the week of the wedding to let me know how the flowers were looking when they came in. The personal approach you will get from her is exactly what you want in a florist! I asked for a very special, personalized touch to be added to my bouquet and she did it beautifully. My guests were commenting all night about how beautiful the flowers were and they were even more excited to be able to take some home! I would absolutely recommend the Harwinton Florist to anyone who is looking for a wonderful florist. Our wedding would not have been the same without the Harwinton Florist!

Kat · Married on 04/14/2018

Christine sat with us for almost two hours by my estimation, on a Friday night before moving to her new building making sure I was satisfied I had picked the perfect flowers. She had an iPad full of beautiful arrangements she had done before and offered expert opinions on what would go with my navy theme (since there are no navy flowers...). She answered all of my frequent emails with confidence and expert advice, usually within just a few hours of me sending them. Something I also appreciated was her candor about the availability and cost of some of the flowers. She never tried to up-sell me some expensive exotic flower and was straight with me about the cost of everything and which flowers were more risky in terms of looking nice exactly when we needed them to (i.e. lilies can be finnicky). Everything looked perfect on the day-of. I couldn't have been happier. It was exactly how I had pictured, and I had complete confidence the whole time that Christine would do a good job, making that a load off my mind.

Sent on 05/18/2018

The Harwinton Florist llc's reply:

Thank you Kat ! You & mom were a pleasure to work with :)

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Christine was an absolute pleasure. I brought some inspiration pictures to our initial appointment and she immediately knew what style I wanted. Not only did she understand, but she exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. The bouquet she created took my breath away! I couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Jackie · Married on 08/05/2017

Absolutely stunning arrangements! Chris is so great to work with and she has a real instinct for her work. I went into her shop without knowing much about flowers and really just knew my color scheme. Within 30 minutes she had all of the details laid out in a manner that was better than anything I would've ever come up with and it was exactly what I wanted. Her and her team were always ready and very prompt on the big day. They were already done with setup by the time the girls and I got to the venue. I didn't have a thing to worry about when it came to the Harwinton Florist and I would absolutely hire them again!

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2017

The best florist I could have picked. Worked with my budget. When she saw it was going to rain she ordered extra flowers at no extra cost. Beautiful flowers, bouquets and boutineers!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Chris is an incredible florist. I was blown away by how lovely my flowers were. Because I was planning my wedding from out of state, I called several florists with initial inquiries. Not only did Chris respond most promptly, but she was happy to talk through everything I needed, asked great questions, and had many suggestions for how to accomplish what I wanted. She even pulled up my Pinterest page and referenced specific arrangements I had pinned to make sure we were on the same page. On top of that, the other florists I spoke to talked about the same types of flowers Chris did—but then quoted me prices that were several hundred dollars higher! Chris was obviously the better choice. She delivered gorgeous bouquets that were just what I wanted on time and in my budget. I couldn’t ask for more! (And my family went to her for my bridal shower flowers, which were also spectacular. Chris’s work is always impressive).

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

We were blown away with how beautiful everything at our venue looked! From the tables to the ceremony arch, everything was absolute perfection! The arrangements lasted in our apartment for several days as a reminder of our special day as well.

Ariane · Married on 04/08/2017

Christine was AMAZING to work with. She is creative, professional, and really knows what works! My husband and I showed her some pictures of what flowers and decorations we liked and and she was able to translate our ideas into something more beautiful then we could have ever imagined! We got so many compliments on our flowers and decorations at our Wadsworth Mansion wedding.

Sophai · Married on 04/01/2017

They made my dream come true. I was super specific and actually had a different florist who did not make me comfortable so I was directed to just meet with Harwinton-thank goodness I did. In one conversation everything was put at ease and my wild flower bouquets came out absolute perfection. I still have people asking me about the flowers!

Christine at The Harwinton Florist provided truly exceptional service for our wedding ceremony flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres, and wristlets. From our initial consultation with Christine, we knew that she was the best florist that met our needs for our wedding day flowers. It was difficult for me to envision what I wanted, but Christine worked with us to pick out the best flowers and colors at an amazingly affordable price! Everything turned out absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have been happier with choosing The Harwinton Florist for our wedding day!

Mackenzie · Married on 06/25/2016

On June 25, 2016 my husband and I were married at The Riverview in Simsbury, CT. Christine from Harwinton Florist was extraordinary! She listened to our ideas and worked with our budget to create amazing floral arrangements. She made incredible centerpieces incorporating our items plus the venue's items. She even decorated our arch, aisle, as well as the mantle and tables in the main hallway leading to the venue space. The bouquets were gorgeous I wish they could last forever! All of the flowers were perfect and Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with. We highly recommend her!

Rebecca · Married on 05/07/2016

Chris was great to work with! She was interested in what I was envisioning, encouraging me to use my Pinterest board to help articulate to her what I was looking for (and what I wasn't looking for!). She is so knowledgeable and able to give suggestions in order to keep you on budget and what will look good. It was also a big plus that she has a great working arrangement with our venue, the Simsbury Inn, and was able to work with the venue coordinator to make tweaks day of when the ceremony was moved inside. Our flowers were awesome, and they look so great in all our photos :)

Marisa · Married on 12/05/2015

It was our pleasure to have The Harwinton Florist supply the flowers for our wedding on December, 5th 2015!! Christine Roy is a joy to work with!! Her passionate and professional manner was evident from the moment we met. Christine’s attention to detail and love for wedding design shines through in her work. All of the flowers were stunning and we received so many compliments from our guests. We could not have wished for a better experience and cannot thank her enough for helping to make our wedding so beautiful. We highly recommend the Harwinton Florist for anyone planning a wedding!!

Marisa & Stephen

• User5520660 · 2+ years ago

What an absolute pleasure it was working with Chris at Harwinton Florist for my wedding. When I think about our time planning together, I’m reminded of her attentiveness, creativity, bubbliness, and talent!! She was so patient in bringing my vision to life, asking detailed questions and offering her advice without pushing me one way or another. She always kept my budget in mind, and I am confident that any bride, no matter what her budget, could work out a spectacular plan as well. On the wedding day – WOW!! I was in awe of the floral arrangements. Chris NAILED what I was going for, and set the perfect tone for my big day. I found myself gazing at the ballroom centerpieces, sighing with admiration, during the reception, ha! Above all, Chris is a lovely and professional woman. If you have stumbled across Harwinton Florist, don’t hesitate in booking!!

Jamie · Married on 07/17/2015

This company was simply the BEST to work with. Out of all of the wedding vendors we used, Chris and her team were definitely at the top in terms of quality, responsiveness, and professionalism. I had very little knowledge about flowers and to be honest, was intimidated by meeting with a florist. Chris made us both feel at ease and really took charge meshing our vision with realistic options. The outcome was absolutely beautiful. When I arrived at the venue and saw what The Harwinton Florist had done, I nearly melted. It was way better than I could have ever expected. Additionally, the team at Harwinton Florist responded to phone calls and emails promptly, ensuring peace of mind to my husband and myself. Thanks so much for your passion and dedication. You truly are the best!

Tara · Married on 07/04/2015

Chris did an amazing job with all of our flowers and centerpieces. She was prompt in answering questions and responding to emails. Everything came out better than I could have imagined and her prices with delivery were beyond reasonable. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a fantastic wedding florist!

Sara · Married on 06/25/2015

The gals at The Harwinton Florist completely exceeded my expectations in terms of floral arrangements for our wedding. I was an out of state bride getting married in CT and unfortunately could not meet with Christine but had a very lengthy, detailed phone conversation about my visions for my arrangements. They hit the nail over the head and completely wowed me with my bouquet. The icing on the cake was the bout's and corsages that they made for the rest of my bridal party and the bout she made custom for my husband to show off his passion for football. I would recommend this shop to anyone who is looking for great service and amazing products for a very reasonable price.

Charlotte · Married on 06/13/2014

Such a pleasure to work with. I should her pictures of what I was looking for and she was able to help me narrow it down to the perfect look!!! So nice and really knows for flowers!!! what looks good together, what's in season, etc. I didn't have to worry about a thing. LOVED EVERYTHING <3 Thank you Christine & The Harwinton Florist Team!!!