The Harwinton Florist llc Reviews

69 | Canton, CT

69 Reviews for The Harwinton Florist llc

Christopher Wright · Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing work

We had a Gatsby themed wedding at The Riverview and Christine went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect. She is very knowledgeable and is very down to earth and honest with her opinions and suggestions. Our tables came out perfect and our guests were astonished by the amazing work she put into our centerpieces. She even came to the rescue when we decided that we were going to add brooches onto our cake. She worked closely with the chef to make sure everything was placed and secured properly. We would absolutely recommend The Harwinton Florist to any couple looking for the best! Christine takes a lot of pride in her work and can provide the peace of mind you are looking for.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Alyssa · Married on 11/24/2019

Great Experience

Chris was great to work with and very experienced. She made some great recommendations regarding our color scheme that helped make the venue feel brighter and our photographs pop. The table arrangements, chuppa and bouquets were beautiful.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2019

We love Christine!

We went to a friend’s wedding last year and saw all the beautiful floral arrangements and asked who they worked with and it was Christine! We contacted her soon after and met to go over our wedding vision. Christine was amazing! She was super organized during the whole planning process making my job easy. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted, made suggestions and had pictures to help me decide things I wasn’t so sure about and she stayed within our budget! Her arrangements were beyond beautiful and just enhanced the venue better than my Pinterest board! Everything from my bouquet, to the pergola set up to the boutonnieres to the centerpieces were so breathtaking and we received so many compliments! We were worried people wouldn’t take the centerpieces home but they were all scooped up by the end of the night! We cannot thank Chris enough for all of her hard work and we cannot recommend her enough to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sara Caplette · Married on 08/31/2019

Christine is the best!!

Christine was amazing to work with, from our first meeting I was blown away by her knowledge of flowers and attention to detail. She was so easy to work with and was very quick to respond to any questions I had. She did an absolutely amazing job on all my flowers, the centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned and my bouquet and all the bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. I got so many compliments on all the flowers at my wedding! I highly recommend using Christine, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Danielle Radke · Married on 07/20/2019

An amazing florist!

Chris went above and beyond to create my vision on our wedding day! Since I was doing a small wedding, I initially thought I would do my flowers myself. However, as the planning started, I felt overwhelmed by another task. I reached out to Chris with a tight budget to see what she could do and if it was even possible. I was amazed how she went above and beyond to provide options that would fit within my budget. Brides- you do not have to spend thousands to have beautiful florals! Chris made recommendations that would work for the season as well. When it turned out to be the hottest day of the summer, Chris made minor adjustments so my flowers would look beautiful in the heat. They didn't even wilt! She executed my vision better than I envisioned. I am so happy that I ended up with working with Chris. I highly recommend Harwinton Florist, you will will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Joanna · Married on 07/06/2019

Chris is Amazing!

Working with Chris was amazing! Halfway through the wedding planning, I changed my theme and colors, but Chris was so flexible and helped me pick new flowers to match my vision. It was 90 degrees and humid on my wedding day, with no AC in the church, and the flowers still looked fresh and beautiful. Everything was organized and labeled, and exactly what I had picked out. Chris was early with all of her drop offs and made the entire process as easy as possible. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding Florist!

You will not regret choosing Chris as the florist for your big day! Chris is incredibly talented, kind, patient and has a way of knowing exactly what her clients are envisioning. Chris was so patient and helpful when I couldn't decide exactly what centerpieces I wanted. She showed me various options and pictures and didn't end our meeting until I was certain it was exactly what I wanted and had in mind. Chris goes above and beyond throughout the entire process to ensure everything is just perfect. She is so talented and has a special way of making everything she touches and creates look incredible.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • kerri

kerri · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful flowers and a wonderful person!

First, the flowers were everything I could have asked for. They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we talked about.

Christine was absolutely wonderful to work with. Once I talked to her on the phone I knew we were on the same page when it came to look and price, and that she was a genuine person. I truly enjoyed working with her and her talents shown through at our wedding.

Highlights: We did half of the table centerpieces tall and half short to be budget friendly. She understood me saying “I want the ‘greenery’ of the outside of the Riverview to show in the floral pieces”. And! She helped us plan the agenda for the pillars of birch with arrangements and made sure the Riverview moved them from the ceremony space to the sweetheart table so they had full use.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2019

Best florist around!!

Christine at the Harwinton Florist deserves more than five stars! She did all the florals for our wedding on June 7, 2019 and everything was GORGEOUS! She created our bouquets, boutineers, wristlets, centerpieces, floral arrangements for decorations, all the flowers for our ceremony and decorated our chuppah. When I arrived at the venue I immediately ran outside to see what the ceremony space looked like and I cried. Literally cried. It was so beautiful. It was as if Christine was in my head and knew exactly what I was picturing and made it a reality. I’m no expert in flowers and when I shared with her some of the things I was imagining, she knew how to put them all together and made our whole wedding so beautiful. We had so many comments on the flowers and how they all went together so beautifully. Christine had given us advice how we could reuse flowers from our ceremony space in our reception areas, which we really appreciated conserving them and with our budget. As for the bouquets, wristlets and boutineers, everything was labeled for who they were for which made the process so easy. I read many reviews before booking all of our vendors for our wedding and wanted to hire the best. Trust me, I understand how important it all is. Booking Christine will be the best choice to make. You will have someone on your side through the whole process and your big day will turn out beautifully. Thank you Chris from the bottom of our hearts!Read Less

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/26/2019

5/26/19 Wedding

If you go with Christine for your wedding day, you WILL NOT regret it! She was absolutely fantastic to work with, and was SO PATIENT with me trying to figure out what type of look I wanted to go with, because I honestly had absolutely no idea what I wanted! So many people complimented the 'vision' I had for the day and how the colors all tied together perfectly, but honestly, it was all Chris! Couldn't have done it without her, and I'm so thankful she was who we decided to use. Thanks so much Chris!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Jill · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful!

Christine did an outstanding job with our flowers. I only showed her a few pictures and she totally ran with my vision and made it better than I could have imagined. She worked with us to meet our needs within our smaller budget. Her work is amazing and she is so kind and decorated to her work.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Floral Excellence

Christine is AMAZING!! Our wedding was on October 13, 2018, church ceremony at St. Patrick’s and reception at Farmington Gardens. She was part of the recommended vendors for the FG and also was our wedding planners florist so obviously that says a lot already. After meeting with a Christine the first time I knew she was perfect. She went over every detail and brought up things I wouldn’t have even thought of. For someone who doesn’t know much about flowers she had pictures and descriptions and ideas for me after me just telling her the colors I wanted. My bouquet was STUNNING and everything I had ever pictured it brought tears to my eyes when she brought it in. All my girls were in love with their bouquets and the boutonnières were awesome, I don’t think any guy lost or broke theirs which also says a lot because guys don’t pay attention to those things. Christine actually suggested leaving the boutonnières at the church so the Guys wouldnt be taking the jackets on and off so they didn’t have the option of breaking them before the ceremony, which was such a good call. She had worked with both places before so that made it easy since she knew what we would need at each place. She was very accommodating with meetings and times of everything and the flowers also last pretty long after so if you’re on the fence about flowers just do it it’s so worth it!! The pictures with our boutiques were stunning! Everything came together because Christine knew what she was doing, she loves what she does and that shows!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Carollynn · Married on 09/30/2018

This was a great florist. I was able to put together simple yet elegant arrangements for my wedding. Christine was very helpful in choosing flowers and decor ideas. She showed me different flowers that she thought would fit the look and feeling that I was describing. The flowers were fresh and vibrant and perfect.

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Cefaratti · Married on 09/28/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Chris was amazing to work with. She took my vision and nailed it. Everything looked gorgeous and we couldn’t have been happier with how it all turned out. Of all things from our special day, my flowers were by far my favorite. Thank you Chris for being such an important part of our wedding. Even now my flowers dried out beautifully and I have them displayed. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kaileigh · Married on 08/17/2018

We can not say enough positive things about working with Chris at Harwinton Florist! We were able to meet with Chris numerous times in the year leading up to our wedding and share pinterest boards and ideas as they came up. Chris took the time to ask the right questions to really get a full picture of what our hopes and dreams for the day were and how she could help with our vision. Chris was able to stay within the budget we gave her and gave us many ideas as to how we could stay in that budget.
    Chris made our party favors (succulents in a shot glass) and our guests are still raving about them and how they still have it a month later! Our bridal party bouquets and boutineers were amazing and both of our bridal bouquets were unique to each of us and the things we like separately. We highly recommend Chris at Harwinton Florist, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/13/2018

Absolutely stunning flowers that exceeded my expectations!

From the first minute I met Christine, I knew she would be my florist. She has an infectious personality and there is no doubt she loves what she does, and has extreme talent! We communicated mostly through email, which was very efficient. She even called me the day before the wedding to review her plan for the day-of so that we were completely on the same page and I was OK with it. I shared my ideas with her and she provided so many recommendations for things I hadn't thought about. On the day of the wedding, she walked into the bridal suite with the flowers and I was stunned...I was obsessed with my bouquet!! I remember I kept looking at it and saying "it's perfect!" It was like she had read my mind and knew what I wanted better than I did myself. The other flowers were absolutely gorgeous as well. I recommend her to anyone who wants a florist for their event who will exceed their expectations!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Lori · Married on 06/02/2018

When my daughter Kate was engaged, and selected her venue, we asked for recommendation for other vendors. Harwinton Florist was one of those vendors. We made an appointment to visit the florist about a year before the wedding. Christine was, and is - fabulous! Her flower knowledge is impeccable, and she immediately grasped Kate’s vision. Christine was extremely familiar with the venue, giving us endless ideas for a picture-perfect day. From the bouquets, to the center pieces, corsages and boutonnieres Christine’s presentation was impressive. She is creative, insightful, with an amazing eye for detail that tied everything together for a magical day.

Sent on 06/08/2018

The Harwinton Florist llc's reply:

Thank you Lori ! You & Kate were a pleasure to work with :)

Brooke · Married on 05/26/2018

Chris at The Harwinton Florist is absolutely amazing! She was extremely easy to work with for my wedding flowers and very personable. She listened to all of my ideas and offered her expertise whenever asked - which was always spot on! She was even in touch with me the week of the wedding to let me know how the flowers were looking when they came in. The personal approach you will get from her is exactly what you want in a florist! I asked for a very special, personalized touch to be added to my bouquet and she did it beautifully. My guests were commenting all night about how beautiful the flowers were and they were even more excited to be able to take some home! I would absolutely recommend the Harwinton Florist to anyone who is looking for a wonderful florist. Our wedding would not have been the same without the Harwinton Florist!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Kat · Married on 04/14/2018

Christine sat with us for almost two hours by my estimation, on a Friday night before moving to her new building making sure I was satisfied I had picked the perfect flowers. She had an iPad full of beautiful arrangements she had done before and offered expert opinions on what would go with my navy theme (since there are no navy flowers...). She answered all of my frequent emails with confidence and expert advice, usually within just a few hours of me sending them. Something I also appreciated was her candor about the availability and cost of some of the flowers. She never tried to up-sell me some expensive exotic flower and was straight with me about the cost of everything and which flowers were more risky in terms of looking nice exactly when we needed them to (i.e. lilies can be finnicky). Everything looked perfect on the day-of. I couldn't have been happier. It was exactly how I had pictured, and I had complete confidence the whole time that Christine would do a good job, making that a load off my mind.

Sent on 05/18/2018

The Harwinton Florist llc's reply:

Thank you Kat ! You & mom were a pleasure to work with :)

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Christine was an absolute pleasure. I brought some inspiration pictures to our initial appointment and she immediately knew what style I wanted. Not only did she understand, but she exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. The bouquet she created took my breath away! I couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Jackie · Married on 08/05/2017

Absolutely stunning arrangements! Chris is so great to work with and she has a real instinct for her work. I went into her shop without knowing much about flowers and really just knew my color scheme. Within 30 minutes she had all of the details laid out in a manner that was better than anything I would've ever come up with and it was exactly what I wanted. Her and her team were always ready and very prompt on the big day. They were already done with setup by the time the girls and I got to the venue. I didn't have a thing to worry about when it came to the Harwinton Florist and I would absolutely hire them again!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2017

The best florist I could have picked. Worked with my budget. When she saw it was going to rain she ordered extra flowers at no extra cost. Beautiful flowers, bouquets and boutineers!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Chris is an incredible florist. I was blown away by how lovely my flowers were. Because I was planning my wedding from out of state, I called several florists with initial inquiries. Not only did Chris respond most promptly, but she was happy to talk through everything I needed, asked great questions, and had many suggestions for how to accomplish what I wanted. She even pulled up my Pinterest page and referenced specific arrangements I had pinned to make sure we were on the same page. On top of that, the other florists I spoke to talked about the same types of flowers Chris did—but then quoted me prices that were several hundred dollars higher! Chris was obviously the better choice. She delivered gorgeous bouquets that were just what I wanted on time and in my budget. I couldn’t ask for more! (And my family went to her for my bridal shower flowers, which were also spectacular. Chris’s work is always impressive).

Sent on 07/25/2017

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

We were blown away with how beautiful everything at our venue looked! From the tables to the ceremony arch, everything was absolute perfection! The arrangements lasted in our apartment for several days as a reminder of our special day as well.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Ariane · Married on 04/08/2017

Christine was AMAZING to work with. She is creative, professional, and really knows what works! My husband and I showed her some pictures of what flowers and decorations we liked and and she was able to translate our ideas into something more beautiful then we could have ever imagined! We got so many compliments on our flowers and decorations at our Wadsworth Mansion wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2017