3000 Marion County Rd, Weirsdale, FL 32195 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 63
  • Pricing

About Grand Oaks Resort

The Grand Oaks Resort is a graceful and elegant resort and wedding venue located in Lady Lake, Florida. With over 400 acres of rolling hills blanketed in a sweeping canopy of granddaddy oaks, this venue is a magical setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Their horse-drawn carriages and picturesque country views complete the picture of a storybook romance. From intimate ceremonies to grand affairs, The Grand Oaks Resort provides several flexible event spaces and the perfect setting for your upcoming nuptials.

Facilities and Capacity
The Grand Oaks Resort offers several indoor and outdoor spaces to accommodate up to 400 wedding guests. The Pergola offers beautiful views of our sparkling lakes and our breathtaking equestrian countryside. The Spirit Courtyard is a peaceful courtyard surrounded by gorgeous greenery and a trellis walkway with a horse statue and fountain. The Country Chapel is a quaint setting overlooking lush grounds and sparkling waters. You can even get married under one of our Grandaddy Oaks if that is what your heart desires. The options are endless here at the Grand Oaks. Other options include the following spaces:

• Courtyard
  • The Oak Room
  • The Bridge Room

The Grand Oaks Resort offers venue rental, catering services and other social event services, as well as accommodations for wedding guests. Wedding services available include the following:

• Overnight Accommodations
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup & Clean Up
  • Wireless internet
  • Salon & Spa (by appointment only)
  • Massage & Acupuncture (by appointment only)
  • Variety of Sport recreations for you and your guests to enjoy while here

Cuisine
The Grand Oaks Resort provides classic wedding cuisine inspired by American and Italian favorites. Entrees include mouthwatering selections such as Prime Rib, Beef Bourguignon, grilled Mahi Mahi, Top Sirloin, Hunter’s Stew and Chicken Marsala and much more. We do all the catering inhouse and create a custom menu for you as well!

Accommodation
The Grand Oaks Resort provides 18 homes and cottages for rent on-site for two nights or longer (extended) stays. From cottages attached to barns to a lodge that sleeps 12, they can accommodate many group sizes. We also have 20 brand new Country Villas that are currently being constructed that will be ready for rent Fall of 2019. Enjoy a pool and spa, indoor pickleball courts, golf training, club house with screened-in porch, private restrooms, a pool table, dog park, barbecue grills and full RV park. On-site activities include fishing, pickleball, croquet, tennis, bicycling, golf training and Sunday service in the chapel.

Other Services
As an equestrian destination, The Grand Oaks Resort provides miles of carriage driving trails and one of the world’s largest private collections of antique carriages. They also provide instruction and host horse competitions.

Location
The Grand Oaks Resort resides on the border of Lady Lake and Weirsdale, Florida. The Grand Oaks Resort is an hour and a half away from both Orlando and Daytona Beach attractions.

Follow Grand Oaks Resort on

Grand Oaks Resort 5
Grand Oaks Resort 6
Grand Oaks Resort 7

Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married at the Grand Oaks in October, and I couldn't imagine having our special day anywhere else. Julianne is the most amazing coordinator - seriously she knows the answer to everything and always has a solution to make your worries disappear. She was there for us throughout the entire planning process and was such a huge blessing to us. The venue itself is breathtaking and maintained very well. Just go give the place a visit, and I swear you'll never want to leave. We also stayed in one of the cottages on property - gorgeous! We love everything about this place and highly recommend it!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Grand Oaks Resort's reply:

Thank you Taylor, for your kind words! It was my sincerest pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding day! I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and were successful at creating memories that will last you a lifetime. We wish you all the best in your journey of happiness in your new lives as one!

Aramis · Married on 09/15/2017

The Grand Oaks Resort has been my dream location to get married since I was a little girl. My dad brought me there to visit the Carriage Museum many times in the 90's. Making it the easiest part of all the wedding decisions; since I already loved it there!

When you arrive on property you feel the tranquility instantly with the beautiful scenery, the love on the staff's faces and the cleanliness throughout the entire property.

Julianne was our point person - our wedding coordinator and much MORE than that. I could not have been more pleased with the urgency behind every question/answer via phone call or email. It's much more than a job for her it's her passion. When I say I couldn't have done it without her I really mean I could not have done it without her. Hurricane Irma was in our path the week of the wedding. If you can imagine how scared I was it'll give you great relief that she did everything in her power to make sure I still had a wedding. I was terrified that I was not going to be able to have my perfect day. She called me two days before and said "I'm going to get some trees cleared, we have power -- let's do it!" The actual day she made sure to contact me the morning of the wedding, throughout the day and checked on me at the cottage on property
    (Acorn Cottage was beautiful).

In our package included a horse drawn carriage ride that was absolutely amazing something I've dreamt of since I was a little girl.

The option of getting married at the Pergola was the best option for us- with the rain here in Florida being 50-50 you have the option of getting married in " The Barn" should it rain. We did our engagement pictures inside that and that was a beautiful, too!!

I strongly suggest if you are interested in an outdoor vintage/ rustic wedding to check out the Grand Oaks and ask for Julianne!! Xo

A video from our day:
    Courtesy and Rights to Cole Young Media

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Grand Oaks Resort 14
    Grand Oaks Resort 15
    Grand Oaks Resort 16
    Grand Oaks Resort 17

Grand Oaks Resort's reply:

Aramis... You are a ray of sunshine and I cannot tell you how happy, and how honored I was to be a part of your wedding! I appreciate you sharing your experience and I am so pleased that we exceeded your expectations. I take my job very seriously as I understand how incredibly special this day is for my brides... Your story rings true for so many little girls, and this is why I love what I do. Working with gracious and beautiful young ladies such as yourself motivates me like you could never imagine... So THANK YOU for keeping my passion alive! My wish for you and Justin is a lifetime of love and happiness!

~ Julianne

Grand Oaks Resort Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$11,166 - $13,519
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Grand Oaks Resort Price Rates

Grand Oaks Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Barn, Campsite/Cabin, Farm/Ranch, Resort, Restaurant, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, June, July, August