11920 skyview lane, Clermont, FL 34715 Map · Phone number

About Katherine T. Imundi

Hello and welcome, I want you yo know I take your wedding ceremony preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands.That starts with a personal consultation where I get to know the two of you – your style, your stories. Then I combine planning and with attention to detail, plan YOUR Orlando wedding ceremony of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.

As your Orlando Wedding officiant I have the joy and honor of performing wedding ceremonies at a variety of venues around Central Florida. From Disney wedding ceremonies to intimate garden weddings and lakeside elopements-- we have got you covered.

I work with destination weddings and international couples often and am skilled at helping them plan their Orlando wedding from afar! My couples often compliment me on my ability to personalize their wedding ceremony vows to be unique to them. I offer virtual consultations for clients that are not local via skype or FaceTime and often work with couples from the UK, Australia, Canada and beyond. They also appreciate my British accent and have found it adds a little unique flair to their ceremony.

We always start with a consultation in order to create a special wedding ceremony just for you. I can recommend readings, adapt the vows to suit you and incorporate religious or secular. I am here to serve as your trusted Orlando officiant to make your wedding ceremony one to remember

I will take care of the details on your wedding day to make sure everything flows well. I am available for FaceTime communications and personal meetings, and I perform ceremonies at various locations such as, Disney World, lakefront, beach, small and large weddings, LGBT weddings, last-minute weddings, elopements, vow renewals, rehearsals and more.

I very much look forward to hearing from you both and learn about your ceremony vision for your beautiful day.

Katherine Imundi

62 Reviews for Katherine T. Imundi

• Olivia

Olivia Crane · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Look No Further!!!

I don't even know where to start. Picking Katherine to be our officiant was one of the best (and easiest) decisions we made during the wedding planning process. We had a lot of fears when choosing someone to officiate the wedding because, well, it truly is the most important part of the day. We were nervous someone would stand up and come off like they didn't know us, maybe even mispronounce our names, who knows... you never know what you're going to get with the internet. If you are wondering who to pick, trust us, look no further. We had a Skype appointment with her and immediately cancelled all others because we knew she was the right fit for us. I can not think of a single thing I would have changed. From her communication, humor, willingness to help, and her ACCENT! We called, emailed, texted, Facebook messaged, about anything and everything. I truly felt like Katherine was (AND IS!) a friend of of mine by the wedding day, and I was so comfortable being with her. That's her personality though... she's never met a stranger, and is so easy to get along with. She made me and my now husband feel like if we messed up, she'd roll with it and just make a joke out of it. We knew no matter what she had our back. She knew we didn't want to read our own personalized vows, so we wrote them and she read them for us. People have been RAVING about the ceremony since the second it ended, and again I could not be happier with my decision. If you're on the fence or don't know who to choose... look no further. Katherine really is the best ever.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Lori Crane · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Look no further!

As the mother of the bride who was extraordinarily involved in the recent wedding of my daughter, I am delighted to give Katherine Imundi a FIVE STAR review. My daughter and her fiancee took the reigns on interviewing and hiring the officiant, and professed with absolute resolve that they were CONVINCED from the first Skype call with Katherine was the right fit. WOW, was she ever! Ceremonies that are canned or unoriginal can be awkward because it's painfully obvious that the officiant is filling I the blanks and doesn't really know the couple. Katherine took the time over the year of planning to REALLY get to know the couple, and was intent on making their ceremony uniquely "them". Every word and symbol resonated and she even managed to convey the essence of them as individual people -- and as a couple. She incorporated their stories and even their pets. I appreciated that she ran a tightly organized, professional and timely rehearsal, but managed to balance it with her fun, lighthearted style. The ceremony was simply beautiful and has been validated by the dozens of lovely, heartfelt comments from friends and family. Weddings are stressful!The details never end, yet sometimes it almost seems like the ceremony itself is almost overlooked. Make your ceremony the highlight of the day! Get to know Katherine and let your nerves go as she coordinates every aspect of the vows to absolute perfection. We wouldn't change a single thing! Thank you, Katherine !

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Moore · Getting married on 07/03/2021

The Most Genunine Loving Officiant You'll meet

If we could give Katherine more than 5 stars, we definitely would. To say our wedding didn’t go as planned would have been a understatement - but she moved things along with such ease & grace- kept us both calm - our ceremony was amazing - when we do our vow renewal - we’ll be calling her - Thank You So much Katherine!! I said it once & I’ll say our again - you are our Fairy Godmother !! To all the bride to be - if you want a genuine, loving person to officiate your wedding - you want Katherine - hands down.

Sent on 03/30/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Katherine T. Imundi FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 200
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Florida Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I have known Katherine for years and am happy to recommend her to couples. She is warm and a good listener and will take to heart your desires, to construct the right ceremony for you. I am happy to endorse her to any couple looking for an officiant. Valerie Tucker Wedding Officiant

• Jared Windmüller Photographer Wedding Photographers

Amazing Wedding Officiant Profesional!! I would strongly recommend her to be your Officiant!

• 11920 skyview lane Clermont, Florida, 34715 See on map
    4076190173 (Phone number)
    Location of (Katherine T. Imundi)