I Marry Couples

Orlando, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$200 Typical Price

Hello and welcome, I want you to know I take your wedding ceremony preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands.That starts with a personal consultation where I get to know the two of you – your style, your stories. Then I combine attention to detail for YOUR wedding ceremony of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.

I work with destination weddings and international couples often and am skilled at helping them plan their Orlando wedding from afar! My couples often compliment me on my ability to personalize their wedding ceremony vows to be unique to them. I offer virtual consultations for clients that are not local via skype or FaceTime and often work with couples from the UK, Australia, Canada and beyond. They also appreciate my British accent and have found it adds a little unique flair to their ceremony.

I always start with a consultation in order to create a special wedding ceremony just for you. I can recommend readings, adapt the vows to suit you and incorporate religious or secular. I am here to serve as your trusted Orlando officiant to make your wedding ceremony one to remember

I will take care of the details on your wedding day to make sure everything flows well. I am available for FaceTime communications and personal meetings, and I perform ceremonies at various locations such as, Disney World, lakefront, beach, small and large weddings, LGBT weddings, last-minute weddings, elopements, vow renewals, rehearsals and more.

I very much look forward to hearing from you both and learn about your ceremony vision for your beautiful day.

Officiant Katherine Imundi

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mystee I. Getting married on 05/03/2023

Simply Magical

I don't know how many times I heard that the ceremony was the most heartfelt and genuine ceremony they have ever seen... and this is coming from even vendors who do 100+ weddings a year. From our first call with Katherine, we felt like family. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful she is.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Y. Married on 09/08/2022

Amazing service!

It was a fantastic experience from booking Katherine all the way through to our ceremony. She bought in personal touches which made it so much more special.
    Grace G. Married on 07/06/2022

So Amazing

I can’t say enough about Katherine she was the most amazing person!! The moment I met her she just showed us so much love made our Vow renewal a very special day!!! I highly recommend using her for any of your wedding events !!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Florida Wedding Officiant Florida Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I have known Katherine for years and am happy to recommend her to couples. She is warm and a good listener and will take to heart your desires, to construct the right ceremony for you. I am happy to endorse her to any couple looking for an officiant. Valerie Tucker Wedding Officiant

Jared Windmüller Photographer Jared Windmüller Photographer Wedding Photographers

Amazing Wedding Officiant Profesional!! I would strongly recommend her to be your Officiant!

4124 N John Young Pkwy Orlando, FL, 32808
4076190173
Location of (I Marry Couples)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding