Florida Wedding Officiant

Lake Mary, FL View map
$275 Typical Price

$275 Typical Price

Your wedding ceremony is something I care deeply about. It would be my pleasure to meet or speak with you about your special day.

SERVICES

I enjoy presiding over marriages and helping new couples take their first steps as a family. I work closely with a bride and groom to construct the perfect ceremony for them.

Renewing vows is a meaningful way to look forward while celebrating the past.

Commitment ceremonies are an alternative to a legal ceremony. They are filled with joy and Hope for a bright future. After all, isn't commitment what any ceremony is about?

Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?

Getting to know a couple before their wedding date brings warmth to the ceremony.

Do you have a favorite story from your work?

Officiating at a steam punk wedding. It was hard to keep my eyes off the guests, I had never seen such interesting costumes.

How did you decide to get in your line of work?

I have worked with couples for twenty years as a wedding planner, coordinator and manager at Cypress Grove. The next step into officiating was a perfect fit for me.

What do you like most about your job?

The joy and hope I see in couples faces. It is special and new every time.

What questions do customers most commonly ask you? What's your answer?

How long is the ceremony? It can take from 10 to 20 minutes, depending on their choices

What do you wish customers knew about you or your profession?

It takes preparation and organization to prepare for a ceremony. Every couple is unique and important.

What are the latest developments in your field? Are there any exciting things coming in the next few years or decade that will change your line of business?

I have provided same sex couples with commitment ceremonies in the past and now I look forward to being able to provide them with a legal marriage as of January 6th, 2015!

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$275

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$175

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Natashia
    Natashia Married on 03/11/2022

So fantastic

From the video interview until the time we said I do, I can not speak anymore highly of her. She customized our wedding to fit us. She spoke so we could hear and cracked small jokes that were amazing. She explained the process perfectly so we were prepared. I'm just so so pleased to have hired her to marry us.

Florida Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Natashia, for the lovely review. It was my great honor to beyour officiant. All the best for your future! Valerie
    Stephanie W. Married on 10/17/2020

Just what we needed!

Valerie was such a calming presence while walking down the aisle, and brought some humor to the ceremony as well! Was 100% on board to customize our ceremony in any way we liked, and was punctual as promised. Would recommend with no reservations!

Florida Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie, it was an my honor. Such a lovely wedding at the Maitland Art museum, and a lovely couple.
  • Gracen
    Gracen K. Married on 03/13/2020

Such an amazing woman

I can not say enough about how amazing Valerie is. She is just absolutely a wonderful person and cared so deeply for our ceremony, that it made all the difference. She kept everyone鈥檚 attention through the design of her ceremony, inserting comments that made our guests laugh and put us at ease. Everyone was raving about how amazing she was, so many guests made mention on just how lovely she was. Thanks Valerie for a memorable and special ceremony.

Florida Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Gracen, thank you so much for the lovely review. I enjoyed meeting your family and friends. I hope for many years of happiness for the two of you xx
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

Florida Wedding Officiant 1
Exclusive

I Marry Couples I Marry Couples Wedding Officiants

Val is such a beautiful, kind person and puts her heart and soul in to every wedding she performs, I have know her for many years and would 100% endorse her to any couple looking for an officiant. Katherine Imundi, Wedding Officiant.

The Flower Studio The Flower Studio Wedding Florists

Valerie is just the BEST! She gives 100% for her couples. Contact her and she will take a great care of your ceremony. You can't go wrong with Florida Wedding Officiant aka Valerie.

Harpist Christine MacPhail Harpist Christine MacPhail Wedding Musicians

It is always a pleasure to work with Val because she is professional, personable, and really enjoys her work. She goes out of her way to make sure the wedding ceremony runs smoothly. I highly recommend Florida Wedding Officiant!

409 N. Plantation Blvd Lake Mary, FL, 32746
Location of (Florida Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding