409 N. Plantation Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1

About Florida Wedding Officiant

Your wedding ceremony is something I care deeply about. It would be my pleasure to meet or speak with you about your special day.

SERVICES

I enjoy presiding over marriages and helping new couples take their first steps as a family. I work closely with a bride and groom to construct the perfect ceremony for them.

Renewing vows is a meaningful way to look forward while celebrating the past.

Commitment ceremonies are an alternative to a legal ceremony. They are filled with joy and Hope for a bright future. After all, isn't commitment what any ceremony is about?

Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?

Getting to know a couple before their wedding date brings warmth to the ceremony.

Do you have a favorite story from your work?

Officiating at a steam punk wedding. It was hard to keep my eyes off the guests, I had never seen such interesting costumes.

How did you decide to get in your line of work?

I have worked with couples for twenty years as a wedding planner, coordinator and manager at Cypress Grove. The next step into officiating was a perfect fit for me.

What do you like most about your job?

The joy and hope I see in couples faces. It is special and new every time.

What questions do customers most commonly ask you? What's your answer?

How long is the ceremony? It can take from 10 to 20 minutes, depending on their choices

What do you wish customers knew about you or your profession?

It takes preparation and organization to prepare for a ceremony. Every couple is unique and important.

What are the latest developments in your field? Are there any exciting things coming in the next few years or decade that will change your line of business?

I have provided same sex couples with commitment ceremonies in the past and now I look forward to being able to provide them with a legal marriage as of January 6th, 2015!

val

Florida Wedding Officiant 5
Florida Wedding Officiant 6
Florida Wedding Officiant 7

Jennifer · Married on 12/12/2018

Highly recommend!! We can't thank you enough, Valerie!

My husband Rich and I could not say enough wonderful things about our officiant, Valerie. Having a destination wedding, finding vendors can be a bit tedious or worrisome, but when we contacted Valerie, and had a Skype call with her (we live in New York) - we immediately knew she was going to be the one to be our officiant. She really wanted to get to know who WE were and what we wanted our ceremony to be. She ended up being the only one we contacted, because we were that sure of our choice. Valerie is kind, funny, and wanted to be sure that she addressed any concern that we had so that our ceremony could be exactly what we wanted. By the end of our call, it was like she was like a good friend to us. She also made sure to let us know that if there was ANYTHING we needed changed, that she had no problem revising the ceremony for us.

She kept in contact with us all throughout the process and was extremely quick to respond. Valerie even checked with us a month out to be sure no changes were needed and so that she could make sure she was prepared for the wedding date. The day of the rehearsal, Valerie was prompt and was ready to go when we got there. She even beat us to the rehearsal location! We went through all our cues with her and Kristie (our wedding planner) and we were extremely confident when we left. The day of the wedding, the ceremony she performed was AMAZING and we loved the Apache blessing! Both of our families keep telling us how perfect the ceremony was, and we can’t wait until we get our wedding video back so we can see it from an outsider perspective.

We had our wedding at the Wedding Pavilion on 12.12.18 in Walt Disney World and Valerie made sure that our ceremony exactly how we wanted - full of Disney magic! We can’t thank you enough, Valerie, and to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant in the Orlando area we would recommend Valerie a million times over! (Also posted on The Knot :D)

Sent on 01/17/2019

Florida Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jennifer and Rich, it was my honor. I am so happy your special day has such great memories for you. Thank you for the lovely review. Valerie

Shannon · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Officiant

Valerie was wonderful! She met with us a few months prior to our wedding and got a feel for what we wanted so our day would be perfect! When the day of the wedding came she was absolutely perfect, the ceremony was the perfect length of time and she kept it light and enjoyable while still sentimental where it counted. She also made everything so easy, she sent off all of the paperwork for us so that we didn't have to worry about it. I had several guests say how much they enjoyed the ceremony and that she was great! We loved Valerie and are so happy we hose her!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Florida Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Shannon for the great review. It was my pleasure and honor. Happy Thanksgiving and love to the family!
  • Amanda

Amanda Nowak · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing officiant

Valerie is wonderful! She made our wedding extra special and she felt like part of the family, not just an officiant. My husband and I both felt at ease with her and she made the whole process of planning our ceremony very easy. Do not hesitate to make her a part of your special day!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Florida Wedding Officiant 8

Florida Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Amanda! It was wonderful to be a part of your special day. I wish you much happiness in your lives together.

Florida Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Florida Wedding Officiant 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Katherine T. Imundi
    Katherine T. Imundi Wedding Officiants

Val is such a beautiful, kind person and puts her heart and soul in to every wedding she performs, I have know her for many years and would 100% endorse her to any couple looking for an officiant. Katherine Imundi, Wedding Officiant.

• The Flower Studio
    The Flower Studio Wedding Florists

Valerie is just the BEST! She gives 100% for her couples. Contact her and she will take a great care of your ceremony. You can't go wrong with Florida Wedding Officiant aka Valerie.

• Harpist Christine MacPhail
    Harpist Christine MacPhail Wedding Musicians

It is always a pleasure to work with Val because she is professional, personable, and really enjoys her work. She goes out of her way to make sure the wedding ceremony runs smoothly. I highly recommend Florida Wedding Officiant!

• 409 N. Plantation Blvd Lake Mary, 32746 See on map