Katherine T. Imundi Reviews

Katherine T. Imundi 7
  • Ann

Ann Smink · Married on 05/04/2019

Katherine is Awesome

We were instantly drawn to her by her fun/outgoing personality and the uniqueness of her ceremony suggestions, specifically the moms rose and pinky promise. A few days before the wedding she helped walk us through how and where to get a marriage license; she even offered to mail it for us as we had an out of state wedding. She was extremely responsive. Any time I had a question, I waited no more than 5 minutes for an answer.

Our rehearsal was so fun; she was extremely professional/organized and even incorporated a bit of humor. As for our ceremony, she wrote a beautiful, personal, non religious ceremony for us. The power ended up going out right before I was about to walk down the isle-go figure right! Katherine was able to improvise on the spot to make sure I could walk down to music.

After our ceremony, our guests raved about her and kept telling us how they really enjoyed her and the ceremony. Everyone thought the pinky promise was a very sweet addition as well. Overall, I truly can not say enough good things about her. Id highly recommend her to anyone!!! Thank you Katherine for making this entire process simple, but most importantly memorable. We will cherish her for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Katherine T. Imundi 8
    Katherine T. Imundi 9
    Katherine T. Imundi 10

Donna M Smink · Married on 04/05/2019

Katherine is the best

Katherine was wonderful. Not only did she help us set up the ceremony seating, reset up the ceremony 1 hour prior to the wedding, (due to rain) and she did all that with a smile on her face. The ceremony was customized to my Son and Daughter in laws personality perfectly. Honestly, it was the best non denominational ceremony I have ever experienced. I highly recommend Katherine to perform your ceremony

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Jacquie

Jacquie · Married on 03/24/2019

Best part of our Special Day!

Kathy was Amazing! Professional quick to respond and Great price! Looking back she was one of the Best parts of our day! She put together a customized ceremony without even knowing us she Nailed it! There was not a dry eye in the place! She's a Sweet Genuine Soul and you can't put a price on that! 10 out of 10 Thanks for making our day so Special!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 03/17/2019

Phenomenal

Katherine was simply amazing! She truly tailor made the ceremony to fit our exact needs. She's was so patient and flexible with me even when I changed ideas for my ceremony 50,000 times. She is kind, professional and truly wanted nothing but the BEST for us on our wedding day. She's a total doll and I recommend her services without reservation.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Danielle · Married on 02/02/2019

Truly amazing

From the very first facetime chat with Katherine we knew she was the one for us. She made our Disney/Star wars wedding absolutely perfect. We had the crazy idea of a peanut butter and jelly unity ceremony and even though she had never heard of it before she knocked it out of the park! The ceremony she wrote up for us was 100% us. It was like she knew us for years. Katherine made us feel so comfortable even when we were a ball of nerves. Definitely made the right choice!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/26/2019

Very good and excellent

Very good and excellent what she does has a good personality and sense humor I would remmcond her to anyone

Grace Fewkes · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful experience

We had a wonderful experience with Katherine. We had both been married before and as a senior couple wanted a private quiet ceremony and she provided a beautiful ceremony made for 2 of us that far exceeded what I expected. She took pictures for us and made our day beautiful. We highly recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Katherine T. Imundi 11
    Katherine T. Imundi 12

Gina Defano · Married on 12/02/2018

Katherine is the BEST!

Words cannot express how amazing Katherine is. As an LGBT couple, we struggled to find an officiant, but then we found Katherine who was so supportive of our love. From the moment we met her, she was so easy to talk to and we felt like we had known her our whole lives. She took the time to truly get to know us and made our ceremony unique, fun, and beautiful. She made our special day a dream come true and we cannot thank her enough. Katherine - looking forward to a lifelong friendship. You are the best!!!

Love, Gina & Briana

David Grasso · Married on 11/17/2018

Hire This Fine Lady

Katherine salvaged our wedding day after our officiant cancelled less than 24 hours before the big day. She was professional, jovial and a great speaker. This is someone you should strongly consider hiring as your officiant. Her accent and her charm will make your occasion memorable for you and all of your guests.

michelle · Married on 11/11/2018

The perfect choice in wedding officiant

Katherine is perfection! We got so many guest compliments on her officiating and about how amazing a person she was. She also saved us when one of our other vendors left us hanging! No matter how many times we made changes or needed reassuring she was there and happy to help us. She’s easy to connect with and makes it feel like a close friend is officiating instead of a stranger.

• Robyn

Robyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond Amazing Officiant!

Katherine Imundi is an absolutely amazing officiant. She made us feel so comfortable, as if we were family. First we did a video chat, then met up in person to discuss everything. She listened to everything we asked for when it came to our ceremony. We could tell that she went above and beyond for us. Katherine responds immediately to emails, texts, and calls. On rehearsal & wedding day she was very punctual, early in fact. The wedding ceremony couldn't have gone any more perfect. We are extremely happy we chose Katherine.

Eric Scott · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

Katherine helped make our wedding very special. She is the ultimate professional. She is fun and spunky, and will add uniqueness to your wedding. We are extremely happy we hired her!

Holly Rockwood · Married on 08/12/2018

Great service

She was very attentive and helped make our day special and personal.

Pamela · Married on 12/16/2017

Katherine is absolutely amazing! So glad I found her, she made the moment very special.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Breeanna · Married on 11/20/2017

Look no further!!! I can not begin to express my gratitude for Katherine, who officiated our wedding. She truly gave us a beautiful ceremony! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Robin · Married on 11/17/2017

She was the best ever I would recommend her to anyone she is a awesome lady for sure her husband is awesome also she was very professional in everything she did and her price was very reasonable I would not have wanted anyone else

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Katherine T. Imundi 13
    Katherine T. Imundi 14

Holly · Married on 10/31/2017

Katherine was a life saver!! My first officiant cancelled the day before my wedding!! Katherine got back to me right away and put my mind at ease. She did an amazing job and really made my wedding memorable. I would recommend her every time!

Sent on 11/02/2017

April · Married on 10/28/2017

Katherine was just amazing! She totally understood what we were going for and made it just perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

It truly was a pleasure and it was so lovely meeting you both, your family and friends on your wedding day. Please know, it was an honour to be chosen to marry you BOTH…I wish you much happiness and all the very best for your wonderful future together.

Krista · Married on 10/13/2017

Katherine was amazing!!! It was everything we wanted, so beautiful, professional, and just had everything prefect. She had a ceromony just for us and made it feel personal for our wedding. Thank you so much for a wonderful day!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

It truly was a pleasure and it was so lovely meeting you both, your family on your wedding day. Please know, it was an honour to be chosen to marry you BOTH…I wish you much happiness and all the very best for your wonderful future together.

Betsy · Married on 09/27/2017

She was professional and whay I loved most was shetook her time. Making sure everyone heard her, she gave eye contact to my nephews, each one of them when giving directions like hold each other's hands, etc. She was just lovely, I would highly recommend her services. 2nd best wedding i have been to, but best officiant I have seen and I have been to 5 weddings just this year!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

It truly was a pleasure to marry Jason and Mario, and it was so lovely meeting the both of them, you, your family and friends on their wedding day. Please know, it was an honour to be chosen to marry them BOTH…I wish them much happiness and all the very best for their wonderful future together.

Jason · Married on 09/21/2017

We were lucky enough to by chance to have Katherine Imundi recommended to us for our wedding in September. Right off the bat from our initial phone call, we immediately felt connected to her. Her energy, passion and excitement for our big day more than a year away was more than enough to convince us that we found the right officiant. Katherine communicated everything to us beforehand. She was very open and worked with us to modify our ceremony to fit our personalities. Her attentiveness really made us feel like she cared about making our day as special as it could be. She took the time to FaceTime with us and get to know more about us. She was extremely professional and friendly during the ceremony and really helped us feel comfortable while bubbling over with excitement. Definitely book her!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Katherine T. Imundi 15

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

What can I say to your beautiful review of me as your Wedding Officiant....I loved every minute from first speaking with you both to FaceTime to putting all your ceremony together for your perfect day, it truly was a pleasure and it was so lovely meeting you, your family and friends on your wedding day. Jason and Mario please know, it was an honour to be chosen to marry you…I wish you much happiness and all the very best for your wonderful future as MR&MR Ciciliot xx

kelly · Married on 09/15/2017

The whole experience from start to finish was stress free and easy, Katherines is both calm and professional and but us both as ease on the big day. Couldn't of asked for better service...

Sent on 09/29/2017

natasha · Married on 09/15/2017

Katherine made the whole experience stress free, from the initial contact we felt all our questions and worries where taken care of. The service was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't of been more happy... Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Alison · Married on 09/02/2017

We cannot thank Katherine Imundi enough for the beautiful ceremony she performed for our son and daughter-in-law. I would highly recommend Katherine for her professionalism, attention to detail and for taking the time to meet with the newlyweds before the ceremony. We were concerned initially about hiring someone we hadn't met, since this was a destination wedding, but Katherine allayed any fears we had. We went over the details of the ceremony in advance Via Skype and the telephone, and Katherine was able to help us pick a ceremony in keeping with our beliefs. Katherine was a pleasure and joy to work with.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Hannah · Married on 08/28/2017

Katherine was absolutely amazing from the moment we first made contact with her. We are from the UK and even with the time difference her replies were always almost instant. Katherine supported and guided us through the whole process, we had found parts of different vows online that we loved and she was so flexible and managed to rewrite and combine these to ensure our ceremony was perfect for us. We were so happy to see Katherine before our ceremony as we already felt comfortable and as if we knew her from our previous conversations. She is a complete professional and was such a wonderful calming warm influence on our day. Katherine took the time to come and speak to us both separately and clarify exactly how the ceremony would go, she put everyone at ease and talked me through all my nerves. Everyone loved Katherine and said how much they enjoyed the ceremony, it was emotional, warm and fun - it was exactly what we wanted! Katherine is do warm and friendly, it felt like we had another friend there. We couldn't be more greatful to Katherine, she made our day!

Sent on 09/05/2017