Katherine T. Imundi Reviews

23 | Clermont, FL

23 Reviews for Katherine T. Imundi

23 Katherine T. Imundi Reviews

Pamela · Married on 12/16/2017

Katherine is absolutely amazing! So glad I found her, she made the moment very special.

Breeanna · Married on 11/20/2017

Look no further!!! I can not begin to express my gratitude for Katherine, who officiated our wedding. She truly gave us a beautiful ceremony! I highly recommend her!

Robin · Married on 11/17/2017

She was the best ever I would recommend her to anyone she is a awesome lady for sure her husband is awesome also she was very professional in everything she did and her price was very reasonable I would not have wanted anyone else

Katherine T. Imundi 1
    Katherine T. Imundi 2

Holly · Married on 10/31/2017

Katherine was a life saver!! My first officiant cancelled the day before my wedding!! Katherine got back to me right away and put my mind at ease. She did an amazing job and really made my wedding memorable. I would recommend her every time!

April · Married on 10/28/2017

Katherine was just amazing! She totally understood what we were going for and made it just perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

It truly was a pleasure and it was so lovely meeting you both, your family and friends on your wedding day. Please know, it was an honour to be chosen to marry you BOTH…I wish you much happiness and all the very best for your wonderful future together.

Krista · Married on 10/13/2017

Katherine was amazing!!! It was everything we wanted, so beautiful, professional, and just had everything prefect. She had a ceromony just for us and made it feel personal for our wedding. Thank you so much for a wonderful day!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

It truly was a pleasure and it was so lovely meeting you both, your family on your wedding day. Please know, it was an honour to be chosen to marry you BOTH…I wish you much happiness and all the very best for your wonderful future together.

Betsy · Married on 09/27/2017

She was professional and whay I loved most was shetook her time. Making sure everyone heard her, she gave eye contact to my nephews, each one of them when giving directions like hold each other's hands, etc. She was just lovely, I would highly recommend her services. 2nd best wedding i have been to, but best officiant I have seen and I have been to 5 weddings just this year!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

It truly was a pleasure to marry Jason and Mario, and it was so lovely meeting the both of them, you, your family and friends on their wedding day. Please know, it was an honour to be chosen to marry them BOTH…I wish them much happiness and all the very best for their wonderful future together.

Jason · Married on 09/21/2017

We were lucky enough to by chance to have Katherine Imundi recommended to us for our wedding in September. Right off the bat from our initial phone call, we immediately felt connected to her. Her energy, passion and excitement for our big day more than a year away was more than enough to convince us that we found the right officiant. Katherine communicated everything to us beforehand. She was very open and worked with us to modify our ceremony to fit our personalities. Her attentiveness really made us feel like she cared about making our day as special as it could be. She took the time to FaceTime with us and get to know more about us. She was extremely professional and friendly during the ceremony and really helped us feel comfortable while bubbling over with excitement. Definitely book her!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Katherine T. Imundi 3

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

What can I say to your beautiful review of me as your Wedding Officiant....I loved every minute from first speaking with you both to FaceTime to putting all your ceremony together for your perfect day, it truly was a pleasure and it was so lovely meeting you, your family and friends on your wedding day. Jason and Mario please know, it was an honour to be chosen to marry you…I wish you much happiness and all the very best for your wonderful future as MR&MR Ciciliot xx

kelly · Married on 09/15/2017

The whole experience from start to finish was stress free and easy, Katherines is both calm and professional and but us both as ease on the big day. Couldn't of asked for better service...

Sent on 09/29/2017

natasha · Married on 09/15/2017

Katherine made the whole experience stress free, from the initial contact we felt all our questions and worries where taken care of. The service was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't of been more happy... Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Alison · Married on 09/02/2017

We cannot thank Katherine Imundi enough for the beautiful ceremony she performed for our son and daughter-in-law. I would highly recommend Katherine for her professionalism, attention to detail and for taking the time to meet with the newlyweds before the ceremony. We were concerned initially about hiring someone we hadn't met, since this was a destination wedding, but Katherine allayed any fears we had. We went over the details of the ceremony in advance Via Skype and the telephone, and Katherine was able to help us pick a ceremony in keeping with our beliefs. Katherine was a pleasure and joy to work with.

Hannah · Married on 08/28/2017

Katherine was absolutely amazing from the moment we first made contact with her. We are from the UK and even with the time difference her replies were always almost instant. Katherine supported and guided us through the whole process, we had found parts of different vows online that we loved and she was so flexible and managed to rewrite and combine these to ensure our ceremony was perfect for us. We were so happy to see Katherine before our ceremony as we already felt comfortable and as if we knew her from our previous conversations. She is a complete professional and was such a wonderful calming warm influence on our day. Katherine took the time to come and speak to us both separately and clarify exactly how the ceremony would go, she put everyone at ease and talked me through all my nerves. Everyone loved Katherine and said how much they enjoyed the ceremony, it was emotional, warm and fun - it was exactly what we wanted! Katherine is do warm and friendly, it felt like we had another friend there. We couldn't be more greatful to Katherine, she made our day!

Marshall · Married on 05/27/2017

One word: perfection! Katherine exceeded our expectations and was the centerpiece of a truly magical day! With only a weeks notice, Katherine Face-Timed with us and put together the perfect ceremony. She arrived ahead of schedule and went right to work to make sure we were ready to go. We would highly recommend Katherine for your ceremony!

Lorna · Married on 04/15/2017

Katherine is amazing, kind, and very professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

Hi Lorna and Jason, it was such a pleasure to marry you both your a beautiful couple, and thank you so much for inviting me stay for your wedding dinner with all your family and friends home in Clermont, the food was yummy.

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2017

My husband and I had an unforgettable day celebrating our marriage and we are so happy that Katherine made it even more special. We would strongly recommend her to be your Officiant!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

Hi Jessica and Joey Thank you for allowing me to be your wedding Officiant it was a perfect day and a lovely surprise your father flew in to be with you both on your special day Katherine

Debra · Married on 01/10/2017

Kat did a wonderful job at our ceremony. She was prompt and on time. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease. We could not have found a better officiant and I highly recommend her for your wedding ceremony!!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

It was such a pleasure to Officiate your wedding, You are a beautiful couple and I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Mark · Married on 01/02/2017

Katherine was a wonderful, thoughtful, attentive, and professional officiant. We included multiple elements from both of our cultural backgrounds and Katherine was welcoming and creative in integrating these customs into our ceremony. All of our guests came up to us afterwards to complement us on how beautiful, personal, and multi-cultural the ceremony was. We greatly appreciated working with Katherine and highly recommend her to other same sex couples.

destiney · Married on 09/28/2016

Katherine was truly amazing! She married us in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and without her the experience wouldn't have been as magical! She responded to all of my questions, and helped me any way she could! I live in AR, and she made it so easy to do from 17 hrs away! The words she spoke in the ceremony were beautiful, and you could tell she genuinely cared about us and our wedding day! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

We had an amazing experience on our wedding day. Katherine Imundi was one of the kindest people we have ever met. She made the entire experience quite magical and she felt like a part of our family in sharing in such a personal and meaningful moment in our lives. Again we just wanted to thank you for making our day so amazing.

Sara · Married on 08/20/2016

kat did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. She is so warm and professional. She had great ideas for our ceremony and was very flexible. Many of our guests said that our wedding ceremony was the best they'd ever attended. Hire Kat, you won't be disappointed!!!
    Thank you Kat for making our day perfect. X

Pam · Married on 06/15/2016

We would like to thank Katherine for taking care of our special day. The service offered was to a very high standard and we were made to feel very special . We would highly recommend this service as we had 5 star treatment on our special day. Everything was taken care of for us in a.very professional manner
    Many thanks
    Pam and Steve

Simon · Married on 05/15/2016

Thanks Katherine for making our special day even more incredible!
    Not only was Katherine the registrar on the day, she was a new friend, giving us a lot of tips and se great advice how to stay calm and make our day go without a hitch! She took the time to make the day ours - not just a carbon copy of someone elses!
    Can't wait for the next one - not mine obviously!!

Jean · Married on 06/13/2015

Katherine was wonderful to work with. After one call, she sent us the ceremony that she thought would work for us and was absolutely right. We loved it. She is a very caring and understanding person. Thank you Katherine for making our special day more special.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Katherine T. Imundi's reply:

Jean and Joe, I was so delighted to be available to officiate your Disney Wedding at the Grand Pavilion, you both looked stunning. Please say a BIG hello to your family from me...xx