1460 Underwood Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53213 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

9 Reviews for The Flower Lady

Heather · Married on 09/21/2013

Deborah and her staff did an amazing job on our flowers. She listened to what we wanted and helped us find something that suited our budget. I couldn't imagine any flowers different for our wedding!

Sent on 12/20/2013

We loved our wedding flowers from The Flower Lady! The woman I worked with really took the time to help me figure out what I wanted, then made it fit into my budget. My bouquet was beautiful - exactly what I wanted! We also ordered flowers in bulk (to arrange them ourselves for an informal reception) and she was able to get us a great price. Whenever I need a flower arrangement in the future I will go to The Flower Lady!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Angie · Married on 08/31/2013

Let me just say the flowers were AMAZING! We worked with Ron and he was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. From our initial meeting to the final product he made us feel comfortable and worked with us on our vision and kept our budget in mind. We didn't know how the final product would look and when we seen the flowers on the wedding day we were absolutely speechless (in a good way)! We received so many compliments on them and people couldn't believe they were real. Definitely give The Flower Lady a call for your flower needs, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/04/2013