9 Reviews for The Flower Lady

4.7
9 The Flower Lady Reviews

2.0

We decided on The Flower Lady after looking at WISN's A-list and seeing their awesome ratings. Ron was very responsive and made me feel so welcome when I met with him for the first time to discuss options for a bridal bouquet, 8 bridesmaid bouquets, and cake flowers. I later emailed him inspiration pictures and one picture of a bouquet for bridesmaids that I titled the file name "don't like" to ensure that we were all on the same page (be creative, but don't make the flowers look like that). The morning of the wedding my mom went to pick up the flowers (Ron indicated when I booked floral services that they were too booked that day to deliver) and brought them to the hotel downtown where the hair and make-up girls were getting all of us ready. The second my mom walked in the door and I saw the flowers was devastated. The bridesmaids bouquets were a replica of the picture I had emailed Ron that I indicated I didn't like. After seeing how upset I was, my mom called and spoke to Ron who indicated that due to the big wedding that they were doing all the flowers that day for, they were unable to remake the bouquets to how I had asked/paid for them to be made. What a way to start the morning of your wedding day! The Flower Lady acted as if it "wasn't their problem". I'm not sure if it was the chaos of having other weddings that day that confused them, but brides beware if you flowers aren't made how you agreed, the Flower Lady could be too busy that day to care.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4919834, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deborah and her staff did an amazing job on our flowers. She listened to what we wanted and helped us find something that suited our budget. I couldn't imagine any flowers different for our wedding!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved our wedding flowers from The Flower Lady! The woman I worked with really took the time to help me figure out what I wanted, then made it fit into my budget. My bouquet was beautiful - exactly what I wanted! We also ordered flowers in bulk (to arrange them ourselves for an informal reception) and she was able to get us a great price. Whenever I need a flower arrangement in the future I will go to The Flower Lady!

Profile Picture User2790762, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Let me just say the flowers were AMAZING! We worked with Ron and he was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. From our initial meeting to the final product he made us feel comfortable and worked with us on our vision and kept our budget in mind. We didn't know how the final product would look and when we seen the flowers on the wedding day we were absolutely speechless (in a good way)! We received so many compliments on them and people couldn't believe they were real. Definitely give The Flower Lady a call for your flower needs, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Angie, 8/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a great experience using The Flower Lady for my wedding. I had two meetings with Ron and both times he was extremely patient and helpful as I tried to figure out the vision for my wedding. The Flower Lady provided both my bouquets and centerpieces. The flowers were delivered on time and looked beautiful! I highly recommend The Flower Lady for all your floral needs.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

She took my fiances vision and made it happen within our budget. Where other florists came back with hugely scaled down designs and cheap flowers, the Flower Lady made it work. Everything that mattered was beautiful. Huge stress relief for my fiance when she found the Flower Lady.

Profile Picture User2785834, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I attempted to make my own flowers....then 1 month before the wedding decided to visit The Flower Lady in Wauwatosa. Lorene was great and made the experience very enjoyable and personal.

I'm not an overly emotional person - however, when I walked in to see my finished flowers the day before the wedding I literally and very loudly gasped and started crying.

P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sara & Carl, 10/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wonderful, amazing flowers! Easy to work with! Definitely recommend The Flower Lady!

Profile Picture User2037820, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deb, The Flower Lady, is wonderful! She created gorgeous bouquets, boutineers, center pieces and church decorations. She was incredibly friendly and personable. She really worked with us to make our likes/dislikes, ideas and budget all match. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/2/10, 5 Reviews