The Floridan Palace Hotel

Tampa, FL View map Visit website
$16k - $17k For 100 Guests

$16k - $17k For 100 Guests

Situated in Tampa, Florida, The Floridan Palace Hotel is an exquisite venue for weddings and events. This large hotel was originally built in 1926 and is full of history, charm, and sophistication. The establishment boasts elegance with its stylish architecture and dazzling decor. Between its flair and extraordinary comfort level, you and your partner can celebrate never before.

Facilities and Capacity

The Floridan Palace Hotel is proud to present an array of restored spaces for your wedding day. The Floridan Palace Ballroom is an enchanting event venue that can accommodate up to 750 guests. The area can captivate you and your guests with its abstract floor, smooth dance floor, and grand ceiling. If you desire another breathtaking space, the Crystal Dining Room offers shimmering chandeliers, detailed artwork, and marble elements. The hotel can also cater to smaller events in the Mezzanine Room, with ample room for you and 170 loved ones.

The meticulous team at The Floridan Palace Hotel is delighted to host your event of a lifetime. To ensure you have a seamless celebration, they will ensure that you have every item needed, from tables and chairs to glassware. Their staff will also be on location to set up every precious detail. Your event may also be completed with delicious delights from their culinary team. You can enjoy a private tasting and pick your favorite dishes for your rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour, and reception. You may also relish these mouthwatering meals alongside chilled refreshments from the hotel's bar.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$20,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$15,969

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,499

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$900

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$40

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Hotel
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Stefanie
    Stefanie Married on 03/23/2019

Historic gem!

The #1 complement we heard from our guests about the venue was the amount of food they got, and how wonderful it was! We did the palatial package, which is the highest tier package at the hotel. I cannot say enough about getting our monies worth. We had a beautiful wedding at the hotel and I definitely recommend this venue to anyone who isn't looking to chance having a rainy wedding outside in Florida!
    Pamela C. Married on 03/02/2019

Exceptional Wedding Venue

Everything was perfect. Professional people that made my daughter's wedding an awesome memory. Courteous, professional and compassionate. It couldn't have been any better than if one of the owner's family members were getting married. Thank you so much!!!!
    Ashley Married on 12/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BEST. KEPT. SECRET in Tampa Bay and it needs to be on your radar for your next event.

My now husband and I spent weeks looking and researching venues in the greater Tampa Bay area to find the right place for our classic and timeless styled December wedding. We knew that we wanted the ceremony and the reception at the same location and also knew that our guest count was going to be around 150. We wanted something unique and didn't want to get married in a 'standard' hotel ballroom with the 'standard' hotel carpeting. Being native Floridians, we both knew that we wanted everything inside because the weather in Florida, regardless of the time of year, is always questionable. We had a date in mind and wanted a location that would make us feel special and that our event would not just be another event amongst all of the company holiday parties. After looking at over 50+ venues in Tampa, we found the Floridan and I could not be happier with our decision.

From the moment I walked into the ballroom, I was in awe. Ceilings over 20 feet high, crown moulding, tasteful touches of gold accents, floors that complimented the room and was uniquely different, and plenty of space for a crowd. This was it. This was our venue. I messaged the events team over the weekend and received a prompt reply providing me with a warm greeting, confirmation our date was available and the wedding packages which happened to be within our budget.

I will skip the play by play of our experience and focus on what made our wedding so special-- the Floridan team. Angela Vasi was my day-to-day contact at the Floridan and I am forever grateful for her. From impromptu meetings to discuss layouts to making time for my mom (who was visiting from out of town) to get a tour of the location with less than a 2 day notice, Angela truly made this the best experience I could have ever hoped for. When it came time for the menu tasting, Angela went above and beyond to help accommodate our requests for our entrees to ensure our guests would have the best experience. Our tasting was out of this world and the team truly helped to make it a custom experience all the way to the wedding day (this was by no way a standard bland chicken and veggie meal-- this was a 10oz filet mignon or Mediterranean chicken with FLAVOR, and yes, it was as great on the wedding day as it was on the tasting day!)

Angela was there to help me every step of the way. She was extremely prompt on her replies and was always quick to reply at all hours of the day and was very accommodating to my schedule. I personally like to meet with people in person when I can, and Angela was more than happy to meet when it was most convenient for me. When I wanted to do a walk-through of the venue and florist mock-up more than a month out, Angela made sure she was available and made me a priority because that’s just the type of person she is and the style of business the Floridan team runs-- they treat you like family.

As a bride, there are so many times you panic over the smallest thing (even if you don’t think you panic, you end up panicking). The week of the wedding, I learned a few guests could not attend last minute due to a snowstorm (flights canceled, etc.). I had just had all the place cards printed and numbers were submitted to the venue. This call made me panic to say the least because tables had to be rearranged. At 10pm that night, I spoke with my planner and Angela to inform her of the changes that were needed. Without hesitating, she assured me the team would take care of it and it would not be any issue at all. I don't believe that many other venues THIS close to the wedding date would be so accommodating, patient and understanding as Angela and the Floridan team-- another reason why I couldn't be happier with our location.
    While everyone says they have the best wedding, to me, what was so critical was that I had the best vendor team to help create the best wedding for us and it starts with the venue. Angela and the Floridan were incredible. I am so thankful for all she was able to do for us. I’d encourage anyone looking for an event space to check out the Floridan. It's beautiful, historic, elegant and the team they have are so professional and extremely talented.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

The Floridan Palace Hotel 1
Exclusive

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
905 N. Florida Ave. Tampa, FL, 33602
Location of (The Floridan Palace Hotel)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Wedding Venues