The Faux Bouquets

Redlands, CA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi, I’m Brittany and I’d like to welcome you to TFB! I’m so excited that you found my handmade faux floral shop. Believe it or not, we often have people ask if our pictures throughout our website are showing a mix of fresh and faux and…no they aren’t! Although fresh florals are pretty, we are totally in love with poser-blooms all the way here and that’s what we design 100% of our orders with. When I was planning my own wedding, I met with numerous fresh florists, but quickly learned my floral-vision was quite expensive. My sweet mama suggested that we explore faux blooms as an alternative so that I wouldn’t have to compromise my dream look. I’ll admit I was very hesitant to this idea. But I am so glad she did make that suggestion, because I instantly fell in love with the possibilities of the incredible selection out there! After my wedding I decided to start a website to design for other brides and it surprisingly blossomed! We have been blessed to design for thousands of sweet and friendly brides! We continually are dedicated to filling our studio with high quality, gorgeous artificial blooms. Everything is handcrafted and specially designed with care and intention in our sunshine filled studio from floral stems, accents, and foliage’s. This attention to detail is what sets us apart from others.

• Woman-owned

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Artificial
Single Flowers

4.7

Dawn-Renee C. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Incredible experience

Brittany was extremely helpful in bringing my inspiration to life. She worked with me and was extremely informative and up front. I will be using the Faux Bouquets for all my future floral needs.
    Amanda L. Getting married on 05/20/2022

Amazing Blooms!

I love my blooms from Faux Bouquets!! Everything was seamless from beginning to end. They responded quickly, were extremely flexible and easy to work with. My blooms look real! If you are looking for a great vendor, beautiful blooms without breaking the bank, Faux Bouquets are the floral vendor for you.
  • Claudia
    Claudia W. Getting married on 04/02/2022

Brittany was an absolute dream to work with!

I took advantage of the 30 minute session to put together my bouquet and I'm super glad I did. I was able to get exactly what I wanted and received all my flowers in less than a month. I feel her products are very reasonably priced (I spent right at $1,000 for her biggest bridal bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, 5 bouts, 4 corsages and 2 huge garlands). I do wish I could have hand picked the flowers for bouts and corsages, but overall I'm more than happy with me order!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

414 East State Street Redlands, CA, 92373
8283292036
Location of (The Faux Bouquets)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding