The Farm at SummitWynds

69 Summit St, Holden, MA 01520 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 2 to 200

5 Reviews for The Farm at SummitWynds

Elise · Married on 09/08/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the farm and were thoroughly impressed and totally happy with the whole experience. Amy and Dick were so easy to work with. Their beautiful farm was exactly what we were looking for as a venue. We were also blessed with the best weather which made the day even better. I would recommend the farm to anyone looking for a perfect farm wedding or event!!! Thabks again Amy and Dick!!!

Lindsey · Married on 07/16/2016

We had our wedding here a few weeks ago and this venue is truly magical! The Farm at SummitWynds is an absolute beautiful place to have your special day. This venue allows you to make it your own, it's a bride's dream blank canvas! There are many local vendors and caterers to work with since this venue is close to Worcester and Boston. The owners, Amy & Dick were wonderful to work with and so helpful from beginning to end. Our friends and family were blown away by the beauty of this venue. We couldn't be happier for choosing The Farm at SummitWynds for our big day and we highly recommend them!!!

Krystal · Married on 07/09/2016

I had my wedding here a few weeks ago and I can't say enough good things about it. Every aspect of my day was amazing, I definitely recommend Summit Wynds to anyone looking for a perfect country venue.

The Farm at SummitWynds FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,400.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200