8126 w 143rd street, Orland Park, IL 60462 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Enchanted Florist

The Enchanted Florist will custom design fresh wedding flowers for each bride!
David brings a fresh approach to every consultation keeping the couple, their taste and their budget in mind.

Constantly striving for improvement, we are on the forefront of all the latest and newest wedding styles and trends.
Saw it in a magazine?? on TV?? surfing the net??
We can do it for you! We obtain the newest flowers, containers and accents from our vast list of vendors to keep a fresh approach.
New styles, new colors, new design!

David brings 20+ years of personal experience in the floral industry to the design and consultation tables.

Opening for business in 1992, The Enchanted Florist has shot up in the ranks of Chicagolands premiere florists.
We have been recognized as a Top100 FTD florist year after year and noted as the only start up and youngest florist of the group!

DSC1824
DSC1824

22 Reviews for The Enchanted Florist

• Karen

Karen · Married on 09/22/2012

David was AMAZING to work with! Picking out flowers was something I was pretty clueless on. I know what I like, but I don't know what works together. Based on me blabbing on about stuff, David was able to decipher it all and put together gorgeous flowers for our wedding. At first, my dream flowers that we talked about gave us some serious sticker shock. I told David what price we would feel more comfortable at, and he was able to work around things and get us right at our price point without sacrificing really anything. Instead of getting super specific, we picked colors and blooms, but not necessarily "pink daisies" and "yellow roses" (minus my bouquet), which meant David could have more flexibility with market prices at the time of our wedding- this worked out perfectly for our budget and all of our pieces were beautiful. We would definitely recommend The Enchanted Florist to anyone!

Katie · Married on 10/09/2011

David at the Enchanted Florist is so creative!! He put together colors for the bouquets that I had never thought of and they looked gorgeous!! We had a wine themed wedding and he had huge wine glasses that he used for the centerpieces and even make vines with real grapes around the base of the glasses - he is so creative and did such an amazing job with all the flowers for our wedding! David is extremely busy but he definitely made time to work with me which was great since I was distance planning from TX.

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/09/2011

David did a great job with our flowers! The price was very reasonable and everything looked beautiful!

Real Weddings

• Tuscany Falls Banquets
    Tuscany Falls Banquets Banquet Halls

Anytime I see any of the centerpieces or bouquets from the Enchanted Florist, I am always surprised... since I don't see the same arrangement twice (& we see many wedding here). They always have new and orginal ideas to incorporate into each wedding. They are very professional & have every event set up earlier than "on time". I would recommend them to any bride & groom for their event.

• Chicago Lighting Design
    Chicago Lighting Design Wedding Decor & Lighting

Their arrangements range from whimsical to dramatic, to informal to cutting edge, all done the way you want them. Very experienced and creative.

• The Odyssey
    The Odyssey Country Club Weddings

Great work! They are wonderful to work with, professional & friendly. They have even accommodated us with arrangements in a pinch! Thanks Dave!

• 8126 w 143rd street Orland Park, 60462 See on map