Located just ten minutes east of downtown Redmond and nestled among thirty tranquil acres of beautiful forest and a nature reserve pond, the Emerald Forest provides a stunning backdrop for a memorable and unique wedding, elopement or vow renewal.
The Emerald Forest is also home to the Emerald Forest Theater built by Pete Nelson in 2018 and featured on an episode of Treehouse Masters.
• Climb-In Movie Theater
• 16’ Outdoor Movie Screen & Projector
• Stage – 16’W by 13’D 200sq ft Stage
• Yurt - 24’ 450 square foot indoor yurt with tables and seating for up to 24
• Outdoor Gazebo & Buffet Table - 10’x10’ gazebo covering a live edge 6' table. Seats up to 12.
• Off-the-grid power system with two very quiet generators to supplement power as needed.
• Barbecue and Fire Pit
• Potable Running Water
• Five acres of the most beautiful moss covered forest this side of Ireland.
If you are looking for an uninterrupted and tranquil setting, this is your spot! Part of its charm is that access to the forest is via an easy ten minute walk on a forest trail.
There are also two 800' ziplines to and from the forest. All materials and supplies needed for your event can be transported via zipline for your convenience.
Tell us what you need and we will prepare a package for your event. Celebrate away from the distractions of life by creating a one of a kind, unforgettable experience.
Groups up to 50 may be accommodated.
There is room at the beginning of the trail for about eight vehicles. Beyond that, there is a park-and-ride very close by which makes carpooling and/or shuttling attendees very convenient.