Idledale, CO 80453 Map · Phone number

About The Dunafon Castle

The Dunafon Castle is a stunning residential property. From May through October, the gates are opened to select Colorado brides for special private weddings. Nestled in a mountain forest and circled by the gentle waters of Bear Creek, this enchanting home has been called Colorado's Camelot by Home & Garden Magazine.

The magical ambiance of a memorable wedding is rich in every background, every view, and every detail in this romantic setting of stone walls, turrets, and towers. At the Dunafon Castle, the hectic production process of planning a wedding ends and the fairy tale begins..........

FirstDanceUnderGasebo

The Dunafon Castle 5
The Dunafon Castle 6
The Dunafon Castle 7

Stacy · Married on 07/01/2017

I had the best wedding ever at this venue! I actually had my eye on this place years before I was engaged and planning, so the decision to choose the Dunafon Castle was an easy one for us! Annie was a pleasure to work with, she was very quick to respond to any questions we had prior to the day and I didn't even need a day of coordinator because she was there along with the caterers and my florist to make sure everything was just how I'd envisioned it! I wasn't present for any of the setup on the day, but everything looked absolutely perfect! This is truly a magical setting! Everything was SO GREEN! July 1st was our day the weather was perfect, no rain, flowers blooming and not hot at all! I would recommend this time of year and this venue to anyone! It was definitely that fairy tale wedding I've always dreamed of! Thank you Annie and the castle team, it was the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/25/2016

We had many appointments with different venues but cancelled them all when we visited Dunafon Castle. It is absolutely enchanting and an absolutely wonderful venue. Annie is simply amazing and a joy to work with. I would call her the master of the castle and its ceremonies. She was very helpful and accommodating with everything and her calm and sweet demeanor just helped ease the normal wedding stresses. You definitely do not need a wedding planner when you work with professionals like Annie. The owner of Dunafon is also an interesting and amazing gentleman who is very charitable and kind. The vibe of the whole place along with its owner and Annie were extremely spiritual which is exactly the type of feeling we felt the day of our wedding and our guests also felt equally enchanted.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Angela · Married on 06/25/2016

Beautiful venue and home with a secluded, quiet, romantic feel. Annie helped every step of the way! Very professional and inclusive! The required vendors we used were very satisfactory! I could not have chosen a better venue, my very own fairy tale!

Sent on 10/12/2016

The Dunafon Castle FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• Mark Hayes Photography
    Mark Hayes Photography Wedding Photographers

Quite simply the finest wedding venue I've ever had the pleasure to work in. The venue is amazing and the staff makes everything run smooth.

• Idledale, 80453 See on map