1423 N 45th, Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 7

About The Dress Theory

The Dress Theory Bridal Boutique is a sweet and charming bridal shop (open by private appointment only) in Seattle, WA full of dreamy, fashion forward, and unique wedding dresses. Our collection includes Sarah Seven, Claire Pettibone, Jenny Packham, Temperley London, Lela Rose, Sarah Janks, Rue de Seine, Theia, Nicole MIller, Elizabeth Dye, & more!

37 Reviews for The Dress Theory

The Dress Theory 6
The Dress Theory 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/08/2018

I knew I wanted a Galia Lahav gown for my wedding, so I went to The Dress Theory in Seattle for the designer's trunk show. My experience was so much fun and everyone in the salon was so helpful, enthusiastic, supportive, and made great suggestions. Since the Loretta gown I wanted wasn't available off the rack, The Dress Theory handled all communications with the overseas designer and helped me order the dress and cape of my dreams. Without fail, every interaction was timely, professional, and supportive. Since they did such an amazing job in helping me with my gown, I decided to go with the salon for my alterations as well, and am so glad I did. They completed the alterations in a timely manner for a reasonable price of $638, and even altered my cape (removing the turtleneck collar and adding a hook/eye clasp) for no charge. I couldn't have dreamed up a better experience with a bridal salon and would recommend The Dress Theory to anyone shopping for the gown of their dreams in the Seattle area.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    The Dress Theory 8

Devin · Married on 09/02/2018

Found my dress in less than an hour!

The ladies at Seattle Dress Theory are no joke. The kindest, most professional women I have worked with. It was so easy to set up an appointment with a stylist, who got to know my style before the actual date. I pulled styles I was drawn to and they helped me stay within my budget. Within that first appointment I found the dress! The stylist helped me order the perfect size and talked options for bustling and all other details. They gave me realistic expectations of how long my dress would take to make and it was even a bit early. Setting up a fitting was also extremely easy, they reached out to me with some times and dates once my dress came in. Because I was traveling a lot at the time they were super accommodating with my request to get alterations figured out at the time of that first fitting. I picked me dress up about a few weeks before my wedding and it fit perfectly! No second alterations needed. So, so happy with my experience, the stylists expertise, and the selection of dresses - I wanted them all!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    The Dress Theory 9
    The Dress Theory 10
    The Dress Theory 11
    The Dress Theory 12
  • Eliana

Eliana · Married on 08/05/2018

Work of Art

There were so many beautiful dresses to choose from, but I really found a work of art in this dress from Rue De Seine. The gals over at the Dress Theory made this process fun and simple and I was so happy with how I looked the day of my big day!

Sent on 10/18/2018