16 Saratoga Rd, Newburgh, NY 12550 Map · Phone number

About The Dorian String Quartet

You've spent months planning your wedding, and years dreaming about it. At The Dorian String Quartet we have been performing together at wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours throughout the Hudson Valley, Westchester, and Northern New Jersey, since 2004. Choose from our enormous library of music from Classical to Rock, and hear the why we are recommended by the area's top wedding venues. Please call or email us today and join our hundreds of satisfied couples!

dorian stage

The Dorian String Quartet 2
The Dorian String Quartet 3
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and so easy to work with!

The Dorian String Quartet is simply amazing! Alexis was wonderful to work with. She was incredibly responsive and patient with our requests and she really knew how to help guide us towards what we wanted.

We knew we wanted more modern music played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and they definitely delivered! Including two songs that they learned at our request!

They really helped to make our day special and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone considering a string quartet.

I even had a few of my guy friends mention to me how great they were and that they recognized the songs they were playing!

You won't be disappointed if you have them at your wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    The Dorian String Quartet 4
  • O

Olesya · Married on 08/18/2018

Alexis from Dorian was very easy to work with, organized, and provided a huge list of songs to choose from. She set the mood of our Onteora Mountain House wedding to sophisticated and magical. My vision for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and the specific details I requested were all carried out meticulously. For example, I wanted to walk down the mountain steps to one song, and have another song start playing for my dad and I to walk down the aisle to. Also affordably priced. If you want a string quartet to add sophisticated elegance to your wedding, you’ve found them!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    The Dorian String Quartet 5
    The Dorian String Quartet 6
  • F

Francesca · Married on 02/18/2018

Choosing Dorian String Quartet added so much to our wedding ceremony. Alexis was so helpful and quick with responses and we are so grateful for the beautiful ambiance they brought to our ceremony.

Sent on 03/13/2018

The Dorian String Quartet FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6