10323 Restful Court, Santee, CA 92071 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,250
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About The DIY Bride SD

The DIY Bride SD is a collaborative wedding planner for couples marrying in the greater San Diego, California, area. This planner helps couples with the stress and logistics of their big day so that they can get exactly what they want while feeling confident about the process. This planner knows the feeling of getting overwhelmed by wedding planning and steps in where couples need help.

Couples can find partial planning and day-of coordination through this wedding planner. The ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner can all be planned by The DIY Bride SD. The planner’s skills with budget analysis help couples get their dream wedding even on a tight budget. The DIY Bride SD also helps couples with event design and to-do lists that keep them on track. The planner with this wedding and event planning company specializes in working on non-religious weddings for couples. This planner also works solo, guaranteeing that couples always get the best and have the planner’s time and attention.

Follow The DIY Bride SD on

The DIY Bride SD 2
The DIY Bride SD 3
  • Summer

Summer Santos · Married on 04/06/2019

The DIY Bride SD made my dream wedding come to life!

Hiring The DIY Bride SD was, without a doubt, the most valuable investment we made for our wedding day (not to mention the most affordable)! My husband and I got to enjoy every minute of our ceremony and reception because of Vanessa's role as our day-of coordinator. Not only did she help set up the venue and ensure that the day unfolded as planned, but she also took amazing care of our vendors, guests, bridal party, and parents. Vanessa's competence and confidence put us all at ease. She was also extremely helpful leading up to the wedding day. My husband and I planned our entire wedding ourselves, but without Vanessa's input and creative ideas, we would have overlooked important and thoughtful details. Thank you so much, Vanessa, for your heart to serve us DIY brides! You made my dream wedding come to life.

Sent on 04/26/2019
    The DIY Bride SD 4
    The DIY Bride SD 5
    The DIY Bride SD 6

Kaylee Hobdy · Married on 11/20/2018

vanessa helped me with my budget as well as all of the before and day off planning

found Vanessa a few months before my wedding but wish i found her sooner! she made the process so much easier and could have saved me so much stress. from her budget friendly tips to her attention to detail she had so much to offer! the days leading up to and my wedding day went as smoothly as they could with Vanessa there. highly reccomend her!

Sent on 01/24/2019

The DIY Bride SD FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 25.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious