Monroe, NC 28112 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 192
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Cotton Gin Barn

The Cotton Gin Barn in Monroe, NC seats close to 200 in the enclosed barn with beautiful wood floors, Chiavari chairs, round tables, and white floor length tablecloths included. Ceremony seating and a cozy bonfire are part of the day. Guests will enjoy access to the entire 32 acres which includes a 1950's Soda Shop, and Old Fashioned General Store, and an 1800's train car making it a perfect backdrop for photographers!

6c07f0349b8ba835 Barn view from stage
6c07f0349b8ba835 Barn view from stage

• Real Weddings 6

12 Reviews for The Cotton Gin Barn

Joseph · Married on 03/16/2019

Incredibly easy and beautiful!

Bonnie and her staff were incredible. From the time we booked the venue to our wedding day they kept in touch and helped keep things in order for us! The Cotton Gin was beautiful and everyone there made our day go so smoothly and easily! We received so many compliments on our choice of venue and wouldn’t have had our wedding celebration anywhere else!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Crystal · Married on 11/06/2016

My husband and I got married in November at Cotton Gin. We immediately fell in love with it when we went to visit and Bonnie spent an hour and a half showing us around the different parts of the farm. She was very thorough in helping us make a decision. The day of the event was amazing and the event staff was absolutely fantastic and took care of our guests in so many ways. Everything was beautiful and they have a room where you can borrow things that other brides have left behind (so happy we got to use the shepherd hooks). I would recommend this venue to anyone looking at it. We added on the bonfire and s'mores and we had ice cream at the ice cream shop. We got to use a lot of the farm for pictures and our guests had an amazing time getting to explore as well. Thank you to Bonnie, Jonna, and her staff for such a wonderful day and experience.

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • shelby

shelby · Married on 08/13/2016

I have yet to have my wedding here but just in the looking and the booking of this venue they have been AMAZING going over everything with me and letting me come several times to look at the venue! cant wait to have my special day here!!!
    A++++ they are very nice and quick to answer any questions.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Award

Real Weddings

• The Silk Veil Events by Ivy
    The Silk Veil Events by Ivy Wedding Planners

We love working at this Venue. The pricing is very reasonable, the venue is beautiful and the owners and staff are very accommodating and a pleasure to work with.