217 W. 19th Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Cottage Rose

The Cottage Rose is a full service floral boutique located in Kansas City, Missouri. They pride themselves on their unique and intricate floral displays. Their work has been lauded by local magazines and wedding blogs alike. The team at The Cottage Rose will work closely with you to carefully design an event that will leave you stunned. With their breathtaking floral arrangements and devoted service, The Cottage Rose will make your wedding stand high above the rest.

Not only does The Cottage Rose offer gorgeous florals they also offer a plethora of services all sure to make your wedding day run smoothly. From expertly-crafted samples to consultations, The Cottage Rose has got all of your floral needs covered. Additional services include:

• Clean up

The Cottage Rose 6
The Cottage Rose 7
  • Jenna

Jenna Allison · Married on 11/10/2018

Best florist- hands down!

If you're looking for your dream florist, look no further. The Cottage Rose is HANDS DOWN the best you'll find. I could not be more elated with how the florals turned out on my special day. I didn't have a strong vision for what I wanted going into our planning sessions, but The Cottage Rose helped my groom and I cultivate a truly incredible design. I am so happy with the outcome and so grateful I invested in this team. I would HIGHLY recommend taking advantage of their "day of coordination" services as well. Our venue coordinator was a no show for several hours and Ferrell picked up the slack to make everything perfect (while still managing to set up amazing floral arrangements in record time). Everyone from The Cottage Rose was patient, incredibly kind and strong advocate for making our day a success. Plus they used their social channels to highlight our day and make us feel special! They will be my "forever" florist.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Kayla Regan · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful and unique

The ladies at The Cottage Rose made me the most beautiful bouquet with unique and seasonal elements. They worked with me to ensure I was within my budget and were super responsive with any questions or changes. Can't go wrong with them!

Sent on 12/28/2018

The Cottage Rose's reply:

Thank you so so much Kayla! You were wonderful to work with and we loved your Dutch still life esthetic. Unlike Loose Mansion has ever seen :) Also your bouquet is definitely one of my favorites to date!!

Bri · Married on 05/05/2018

Ferrell + Mary Dee are the florist goddesses of KC. During our initial meeting, I was a little clueless and didn't really know exactly how to share my vision, I quickly learned that this duo needed very little direction from me (I am totally grateful of this)! Ferrell + Mary Dee took what I shared and ran with it. My "desert oasis, palm springs, bohemian inspired fiesta wedding" became a reality. I trust that The Cottage Rose can and will make your dream event a reality, these two offer the best customer service and always go the extra mile. You would be silly to not meet with these two! - Happy Bride - Bri

Sent on 08/22/2018

The Cottage Rose FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings