Victorian Gardens

Lees Summit, MO View map

$2,592 Typical Price

We love designing beautiful experiences. What better way than to tell the love story of two lives coming together and capturing the essence of who they are than through the muse of flowers. Getting to know our clients, building relationships, helping them create their own unique experience, is what we strive to do at Victorian Gardens.

Contact us today at amy@victoriangardens.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$112

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,592

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Alea
    Alea Married on 06/04/2021
    Amy Cason of Victorian gardens is simply the BEST BEST BEST florist you can go with. I work in the wedding industry as a photographer, see a wedding every weekend if not two every weekend and stalk wedding blogs always looking for whats new. I met Amy because I saw some of her beautiful work at a wedding I was shooting. I saw how her team worked and how creative the arrangements were. I from then followed her style so when it was time for me to get married I was sure I had to have her!

We started off with a consult and let me say that she is 1. So very professional but at the same time 2. feels like a friend you've known for years. She gets to know you and your style and after our consult I was so thrilled I chose such a great vendor. No only does she provide flowers but but decor such as an antique settee, silver pieces, gorgeous candelabras etc I was able to rent. When I saw my bouquet It was simply one of my favorite touches of the whole day. It was beautiful and she nailed it right on the head with exactly what I wanted. Her team came in and creatively arranged my reception and my outdoor ceremony site ( on one of the hottest days of the year) and the flowers were gorgeous and fresh. Not a wilting bloom anywhere! I really can't say enough about this wonderful service she provides. I was a very picky bride being that I have seen so many weddings and when I came out and saw my flowers I teared up because it was better than I could have planned myself and better than any wedding flowers I have ever seen - no exaggeration.

Amy and her team made my dream wedding come true making my outdoor ceremony site look like something from a fantasy forest! I still have one of the dried lavender bouquets in a vase on my dining room table because it smells so good. When you pick this vendor you are going with someone with experience and has a creative eye to put together your vision together flawlessly. She is extremely professional , easy to correspond with (super fast), and is someone that you would want to be there on your wedding day because this is just a job to her. She seems to really value the importance of a wedding day and gives 200%.

• Brooke
    Brooke Married on 06/01/2019

Love Amy! Love the flowers!

Amy is an absolute dream to work with and does an incredible job of capturing your vision and excecuting it in the most gorgeous and classy way possible. In my humble opinion there is no one better.
    Hannah Married on 10/14/2017
    We cannot day enough good things about Amy and her team. She is a true artist and creates the most beautiful pieces of art. She was a pleasure to work with, always eager to understand our ideas and how best to implement them. Not only did she deliver the most beautiful flowers and arrangements for our day - she stayed to help orchestrate moving our outdoor dinner inside last minute due to weather. She is a true gem of a person and would highly recommend her to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

17 photos · 11/01/2015

Wichita Wedding DJ Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Love this place.

Amanda Perry Photography Amanda Perry Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Victorian Gardens early this spring and was just in awe of their gorgeous floral design! I loved every creative, unique detail that they added to the wedding, and I look forward to working with them again!

One Tree Studios One Tree Studios Wedding Photographers

We had the privilege of working with Victorian Gardens a couple of times in 2011. The staff's professionals was always top notch. They think outside the box to create a unique visual look that fits each client. They're a vendor I enthusiastically recommend to my clients. Matt Frye One Tree Photo+Cinema Kansas City, Mo | Lawrence, KS

• Alea Lovely
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 58 Reviews
    · Wedding Photographers
  • Classic Cakes
    Rating 4.8 out of 5 , 52 Reviews
    · Wedding Cakes

Lees Summit, MO, 64063
Location of (Victorian Gardens)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding