The Coordination Company

Charleston, SC View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

The Coordination Company is a team of skilled wedding planners operating out of Charleston, South Carolina. This team believes that your wedding should be a time for celebration, not stress. They offer personal and purposeful wedding planning packages for discerning, modern couples searching for a thoughtful event planning experience.

The Coordination Company offers numerous services to keep your stress levels to a minimum. Through working closely with you before, during, and after your celebration, this team can ensure a celebration focused on your happiness and not planning details. Among the services offered by these planners are full coordination, partial coordination, and wedding management. All of these options are designed to help bring your wedding vision to life. In addition, this team offers a variety of 脿 la carte services to further enhance your special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$350

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kristie
    Kristie B. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most amazing planner: the coordination company

Kate Bogner (lead planner for The Coordination Company) made my husband and I's wedding dreams come true! She is exceptional and she worked so hard to make everything perfect. We were engaged for 1.5 years and Kate was always available and helping us along the way. She was great at asking us questions to help us decide what we wanted and offered amazing suggestions and solutions when needed. I learned during wedding planning that sadly, some vendors only see it as a business (they don't honestly care about your experience). Kate is the exact opposite, she puts her heart and soul into making the day literally perfect. On the day of the wedding, there were sides up on the tent. I was a bit bummed because I didn't want them on there. She called an assistant and worked her butt off to take them down (on a very toasty, humid day). One of the bathrooms was out of order on the day of and she had it fixed by the time the event started. Oh, did I mention after the ceremony Kate greeted us with a glass of champagne and brought waters to us when we were taking pictures?! Honestly, I could go on and on but I mean it when I say, book Kate for your wedding. I promise you you'll thank me after :) She's a rockstar and genuinely cares about your wedding experience.

The Coordination Company's reply:

It's so great to hear from you, Kristie! Your sweet review means the absolute world to me and I can only hope all of my couples are as happy with my services as you and Dixon were! It was a pleasure getting to know you both throughout the planning process and I can't wait to see where life takes you two love birds!! Thank you so so much! Cheers!
    Marissa B. Married on 05/06/2022

Hire her!

Kate and her team were AMAZING! She is so laid back and makes the planning process go so much smoother and makes you feel relaxed (even when you and your groom are Type A to the extreme 馃槉). With planning a destination wedding, I had no idea where to begin but your first step should be booking her. I really never felt stressed during my planning process and always felt like I should be doing more but she kept assuring me we were on track/ahead of schedule. I had a million questions during the process and she was always able to answer them and/or offer a solution. She truly is an expert! She planned the rehearsal and ran a tight ship so everyone knew what to do and where to be. She handed out timelines with her cell phone and instructed everyone to reach out to her which helped us a lot too. When it came to the actual wedding day, I don鈥檛 know of a single thing that went wrong! She kept us on track and to the timeline and literally all I had to do on the wedding day was relax with my girls and get ready. She even was so kind to pick up our lunch order and drop it off to us so one of us didn鈥檛 have to run out. I didn鈥檛 notice a single thing that didn鈥檛 go according to plan so even if something did go awry- she found a way to fix it without us even noticing. Every one of my girls said it was the most relaxing Day Of which says a lot! If you鈥檙e on the fence, HIRE HER! You will not regret it!!

The Coordination Company's reply:

Marissa!!! It was such a pleasure planning your dream wedding with you! You and Corey were such gems and I'm so excited to see your love grow throughout the years! Thank you for choosing The Coordination Company! Cheers!
    Alex C. Married on 12/31/2021

The best, book now

Kate was incredible to work with from day 1. I do not understand how some brides don't book wedding planners because I truly cannot imagine our day without her! Every little detail that pops into your head, I promise you Kate will either have an answer, or find a solution. As a destination bride, I relied heavily on Kate to help find suitable vendors to ensure my vision came to life perfectly. Not only did she help with vendors, but she came to our first venue visit to help answer questions, attended our tasting, orchestrated our entire rehearsal on-site, and was available the entire weekend for all my last-minute questions.

Now let's discuss the wedding - Kate was seriously doing it all I don't even know where to begin! She was the first person with us at the venue, Kate helped direct the entire setup (and we had 2 venues so this was no easy task), she handled every day-of item so seamlessly that I was not bothered with one issue the entire day.

I cannot recommend The Coordination Company enough - I promise you will be in the best of hands! Thank you again, Kate - we couldn't have done it without you!

The Coordination Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alex! Your wedding is truly one I will never forget! I loved every moment of planning and executing your wedding! Your vision was incredible and I love reminiscing on it!!! I can't wait to continue to watch you and Brandon travel the world as husband and wife!!! Cheers, babe!
  • illustration stars

Pricing

Charleston Charleston, SC, 29403
419-618-9857

Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Location of (The Coordination Company)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding