1125 s. 13th st., Philadelphia, PA 19147 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About The Clubhouse Band

Take some upbeat acoustic music, add a cup of Motown, a dash of Reggae, a sprinkling of country bluegrass, tight vocal harmonies and a whole lot of POSITIVE GROOVE and you get Ryan Tennis and the Clubhouse Band.

With their friendly, professional attitude and an eclectic repertoire that includes songs by Stevie Wonder, Bill Withers, The Beatles, Paul Simon, The Lumineers, Jack Johnson, Sublime, Marvin Gaye, Ben Harper, Bob Marley, The Band, Tom Petty and many more (including some rousing originals), Ryan Tennis and the Clubhouse Band have wowed audiences at World Cafe Live (Philadelphia), Rockwood Music Hall and Joe's Pub (NYC), Iota (Arlington, VA), the Philadelphia Folk Festival, as well as countless private parties, universities, wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. Recent years have also seen tours in the US, Germany, Switzerland, Ireland, Argentina, and Colombia.

Ryan Tennis leads the band with Acoustic Guitar and Vocals, and the lineup can vary from solo to full band and include any of the following (Keys/Piano, Bass, Drums, Electric Guitar/Mandolin, Trumpet, Backing Vocals - most band members sing, Percussion/Hand Drums). With their INCREDIBLE VERSATILITY, the Clubhouse Band can easily play a beautiful stripped down acoustic set, a jazz cocktail hour, and a rollicking set of energetic, danceable songs, all in the same night! The members of the band are friendly, accessible, and down-to-earth, and make every guest feel like they're a part of something special.

THANK YOU for stopping by! To get in touch with us, click "contact us" on the upper right of this page.

***Oh, and if you need it, we've got a KILLER in-house photographer (Johanna Austin of AustinArt - you can look her up for details)!****

***YES! We have a high quality sound system, if necessary****

• American Deluxe Band

14 Reviews for The Clubhouse Band

• Patrick

Patrick · Married on 08/31/2019

Just amazing

Ryan and his band were by far, the best vendor decision we made for our wedding. We spent weeks looking for the right band for our wedding and we nailed it by hiring these guys. They performed for 6 hours between our welcome drink, ceremony, happy hour and reception. The sound quality was awesome. The songs they chose were so “us”. They totally killed it with learning some new songs for us too. Their rendition of Nathaniel Rateliff’s “S.O.B.” was spot on and our friends/family are still talking about it. We had numerous people tell us it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended and Ryan & band are a big big reason why.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Joy · Married on 10/20/2018

Best night of my Life

All I can say is, Thank You! I had my wedding this weekend and you all played your hearts out. Hands down the highlight of my night was hearing your amazing renditions of our favorite songs. Your band was professional, early to set up, communicative and friendly with us and our guests. But most importantly you sounded amazing! Ryan Tennis, your band mates exceeded my expectations in talent and friendliness. Your keyboardist was phenomenal, I am partial to the piano and could not believe how well you all captured the complexities of both Grateful Dead tunes as well as Railroad Earth! You even surprised me by playing a special song for me and my dad (over the rainbow/wonderful world) that if it was extra work to learn was not necessary but was truly appreciated. I am forever grateful for you all being a part of our special night! You all received high praises from the guests and the venue staff owner. Many guests commented that they had never had so much fun at a wedding :-)

Sent on 10/22/2018

tara · Married on 11/25/2017

Ok this is a MUST if you want your day to be the BEST ever and your guest to nonstop brag days/weeks/months/ years later. It’s the perfect touch. EVERY SINGLE GUEST RAVED!!!!!! Multiple people came to me, texted me days after still telling me how awesome the drinks were, etc. Like if that doesn’t tell you something idk what will. Aaron was AWESOME!!!!!. Soooooo easy to work with. All my emails were answered right away. Made every single step STRESS FREE!!!! Instantly made us laugh and feel like we made the absolute right choice at our tasting. He was easily one of my FAVORITE parts. The drinks… ohhhhh myyyy godddd. Amazing. Like I still don’t know how he does it. The tonic was incredible - drinks on tap to dieeeeeeeee for. We did cocktails and tonic on tap then a full bar – liquor beers champ wine etc - The bar, presentation, every detail.. 5 stars. I felt like the coolest host with him there. I really feel like guests come to weddings for the open bar/cocktails/drinks… trust meeeeee -- this is the WAY to go.. Seriously… you will regret not doing this. Aaron thank you so much for everything on 11.25.17 - you were amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I can’t give you enough compliments. Your great - Thank youuuu! <3 Tara & Rob

Sent on 11/27/2017

Award

The Clubhouse Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Music
    Learning New Songs
    Lighting
    MC
    Music During Breaks
    Reception Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Pop
    R&B / Soul
    Reggae
    Rock
  • What music services do you provide?
    Bilingual MC
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Lighting
    Microphones
    Projector
    Sound/PA System

• 1125 s. 13th st. Philadelphia, 19147 See on map
    2155203443 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Clubhouse Band)