9526 Doctor Perry Road, Ijamsville, MD 21754 Map · Phone number

About The Club at PB Dye

Share your special day with us! From Weddings to Bridal Showers, to Birthday & Holiday Parties, the Club at P.B. Dye has beautiful views and an amazing staff to make your special day memorable. We work hard in accommodating your unique and special requests for any event you may have. The club is located on 200 acres of beautiful mountain views in Ijamsville, MD. Email us at kelsey@pbdyegolfclub.com to talk about your next event!

Follow The Club at PB Dye on

4 Reviews for The Club at PB Dye

1 User photo

The Club at PB Dye 1

Lori · Married on 12/10/2017

1st the venue is beautiful. 2nd Kelsey is wonderful, patient, and very responsive. 3rd Mike, the chef, is willing to adapt the menu without hesitation & the food is wonderful. 4th the rest of the staff were all kind and caring as well. Our wedding was on 12.10.17 and with the fresh snow from the day prior, the view & photos are breathtaking!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    The Club at PB Dye 2

PB Dye was such a beautiful venue for our late September wedding! From the moment we stepped onto the area, we were so welcome and catered to. The pricing was very comparable to what is in the area, the food was AMAZING and the tasting was decadent, the view is gorgeous, and the workers are such a team it is notable. The only negatives we had about our way was that the cake wasn’t actually served to guests (it was set out) and they had the blinds open at first which made the room so much hotter than it was when they were closed. Literally, the entire process those are our only two areas we were disappointed, but I would have my wedding here over and over again. Everything went smoothly, Tori was enthusiastic and knowledgeable—I just can’t say enough good things. It is a smaller venue, which fit perfectly for our 90 person reception, but they do hold more if needed. I plan to go back for future events—it is not such a happy place for my husband and I .

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/05/2017

I work in the event industry. I am an event manager. I've dreamed of my wedding day since I was 10. When I say my husband and I had a wedding that was perfect for us at PB Dye, I MEAN it. We only looked at this venue, which is something I never expected. The view of Sugarloaf was a major selling point for our outdoor ceremony and photos. The inside reception space had tiered flooring that was unique and framed with gorgeous full length windows.

Kelsey was great to work with and made sure all our little details were included. We booked about 14 months in advance, so she heard from me every few months and was always responsive and willing to see what could be done to make sure we got what we were dreaming of. We prepped a rain plan since there was a 100% chance of thunderstorms on the wedding day, but luckily everything worked out beautifully outside. Including our photos in different locations around the golf course.

Also, the food was very good. My husband took a bite of a potato during our tasting and said "well, that's happening." To a potato. Plus the chef and Kelsey worked with us to accommodate some menu options that were on the catering menus when we booked, but had been changed to new selections during menu updates. We did not serve alcohol, but we served glass bottle sodas and had a poured toast. The fact that the staff was willing to work with us on these special selections meant a lot.

I also really liked having a big open area to get ready in. It made it easy to get photos of the girls and guys separately before the ceremony without anyone running into each other since we opted not to do a first look. I was even allowed to come early to decorate myself and then come back later to get ready.

I only have great things to say about PB Dye and am so happy we had our wedding there.

Sent on 06/27/2017

The Club at PB Dye FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,295.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,295.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,795.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,795.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 120
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

• 9526 Doctor Perry Road Ijamsville, 21754 See on map