804 10th Street, Bellingham, WA 98225 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Chrysalis Inn & Spa / Keenan's at the Pier

Featuring a cozy fireplace and spectacular view of Bellingham Bay, the Living Room & Terrace at The Chrysalis Inn & Spa is perfect for weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners & wedding brunches. It can host up to 75 guests for a standing cocktail reception or 54 for a seated dinner, offering a boutique experience in an intimate setting. A short drive from Seattle and Vancouver, the Chrysalis Inn & Spa is easily reached by wedding guests flying or driving from either city. Parking is free and the hotel is dog-friendly. Onsite catering, a full-service spa with an extensive menu of treatments, lively restaurant & bar, and 43 rooms, including luxurious honeymoon suites, make it a top wedding venue choice in Bellingham, Washington.

Follow The Chrysalis Inn & Spa / Keenan's at the Pier on

Table setting
c5edc9177dddcaa5 Entry staircase

3 Reviews for The Chrysalis Inn & Spa / Keenan's at the Pier

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2018

I booked our wedding 2 months before we last minute planned to get married. Chris was able to book the room for us, book guest rooms, have Danielle help me with catering and walk me through the whole procedure. The amount we paid for the over all total was very reasonable, as we purchased rooms for other people and not just ourselves. Danielle and her staff helped were there during the whole reception and were very helpful. It was so exciting, beautiful and thrilling to get married at my favorite place, on the terrace under the wisteria, looking at the water. I could not have been more happy and stress free!

Sent on 06/15/2018

BreAnne · Married on 01/20/2018

The Chrysalis was the perfect venue for our wedding. It was the 2nd marriage for both myself and my husband and we were looking for something intimate, unique, with fantastic food, beverages, and service and the Chrysalis met and exceeded all of these expectations. The chef is amazing and I couldn't recomended him highly enough; adjusting his traditional menus to meet my needs and my vision. We had 50 of our closest friends and family members gather around us as we said our vows over looking Bellingham Bay, my husband was certain we couldn't fit them all in the room comfortably but it worked so well with room to spare - all of the guests had plenty of room to move and raved on the venue and the food, beverage, and service.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Deb · Married on 09/29/2017

It was a wonderful day/weekend! We rented the area by the fireplace and deck...this was September so here in the PNW you never know what the weather will be. In side wedding/outside... one never knows. However, it was wonderful....the hotel, staff and food was awesome! I do believe that my husband and I can say...wow Thank you!
    We spent the weekend ...lovely room overlooking the water, spent time in the spa and just enjoyed walking about Fairhaven. If you have not been here you are missing a BIG gem! Thanks to Chris, Danielle and all who were so wonderful to us.

Sent on 06/11/2018

The Chrysalis Inn & Spa / Keenan's at the Pier Pricing

The Chrysalis Inn & Spa / Keenan's at the Pier Price Rates

The Chrysalis Inn & Spa / Keenan's at the Pier FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 250.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 50
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December

• 804 10th Street Bellingham, 98225 See on map